A memory from the 7th grade me.

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

Upon the pale horse rode death
A memory from the seventh grade me. This is one of the most embarrassing situation’s but I’m willing to come forward with it as it might bring me some peace. In the seventh grade there was a girl who I used to like. During this time a situation come up and I had made a joke about it. We’re at the pool and I was talking. Two of the guys from the upper grade called me out for being completely hopeless and she said that she didn’t want to date anyone. Obviously I didn’t recognize that. Later. I go out at the pool and we’re walking back to the school from the college campus eventually as I’m talking to the girl another kid comes up and makes fun of me by saying I get hard while talking to good looking girls which is completely normal but I digressI go out at the pool and we’re walking back to the school from the college campus eventually as I’m talking to the girl another kid comes up and makes fun of me by saying I get hard while talking to good looking girls which is completely normal but I digress. I litter at the last day of school to try to send her a letter I’m not even joking trying to apologize I just made things worse I completely embarrassed sitting there crting like a dumb mutt. This was the only thing that contributed and made me a narcissist. Moral of the story is never gave a girl your energy unless you’re Chad

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
A gigantic wall of text. Plz separate this into paragraphs

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Wait so you actually did get hard and they did see it?

And you sent a letter to that girl, apologizing for getting hard?

That would be diabolical

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
A gigantic wall of text. Plz separate this into paragraphs
I’m on my phone but in summary: developed a connection with a girl I liked another guy on upper classmen decided to ruin it for me and she forever things of me as a sick monster. Become narcissist the end.

• JFL
Wait so you actually did get hard and they did see it?

And you sent a letter to that girl, apologizing for getting hard?

That would be diabolical
No, they didn’t see it but they’ve thought about bbc probably :lul:. And I did not mention that in the letter .

• JFL
I’m on my phone but in summary: developed a connection with a girl I liked another guy on upper classmen decided to ruin it for me and she forever things of me as a sick monster. Become narcissist the end.
I thought narcissists think they are superior to everybody this doesn't sound like it makes sense

That made you feel like you were above everyone?

• +1
That is very bad but I was like 1/10th as conscious in 7th grade looking back so I suppose I get it

A letter though... who sends those anyway 🤣

• +1
I thought narcissists think they are superior to everybody this doesn't sound like it makes sense

That made you feel like you were above everyone?
No I developed a complex that made me think I was above everybody else in order to cope.
With the rejection. This made me gymmax

• JFL
How old r u now

• +1
No I developed a complex that made me think I was above everybody else in order to cope.
With the rejection.
Idk how you can consider yourself narcissistic if you can acknowledge its a cope lad

Send ur birthday in dms tho nigga slime I will give a reading

• +1
How old r u now
15 and actually went to a class with her and it hasn’t changed on bit. Since I only started learning about looksmaxxing a year ago my parents stopping me from ascension

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan and Gaygymmaxx
15 and actually went to a class with her and it hasn’t changed on bit. Since I only started learning about looksmaxxing a year ago my parents stopping me from ascension
Nahhh that's so brutal

• +1
Nahhh that's so brutal
My parents are the reason I’m not htn rn. Still trying to make progress by having my friends order stuff for me but even then they’re too slow And I’ve waitied over 3 weeks for a dermastamp not joking.:lul:

My parents are the reason I’m not htn rn. Still trying to make progress by having my friends order stuff for me but even then they’re too slow And I’ve waitied over 3 weeks for a dermastamp not joking.:lul:
Just use a pencil and make little dots to diy dermaroll, make sure its sharpened

• JFL