A ménage à trois would be difficult [out of character]

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I've had fun with multiple women at once. And not the hooker variety. However, I had stripper friends. I was a stripper, and so was my step-brother. [I'm out of character right now.] But it was just for fun. And so I thought. Once, a woman fell too deep for me during a threesome. She would come back to my place WITHOUT the other. Ugh. Selfish, I know. I thought the same thing. I felt, "Wow, you don't want to share anymore. Brutal." That didn't last.

I had entertained the ménage à trois idea. On the contrary, I had in my twenties, somewhat, recently scrolling back inside the packed warehouse embedded inside my mind; I recall a moment in time.

I was 23. My ex(ex-ex-ex-ex, etc. etc), GF at the time, 24. Her friend, 20. And she stays with us. Unfortunately, her parents split, and she ended up living with her father and his new GF. She got into a fist fight with her and was later kicked out. So we gave her a cot—the sofa.

We would party together and smoke weed. However, the latter would make me paranoid and feel weird, so I didn't inhale. But they did! One night, we played strip poker. My GF insisted. One thing led to another. We're all fucking. But my GF was mostly into her as she stroked me until I pouted like a big bitch boy that my dick wasn't getting wet. So my GF allowed it as they made out, and I was inside her friend. But I wasn't allowed to kiss her during sex, only before that. Weird. I know.

We all had significant headaches the following day and didn't discuss it again.

Anyway, she's living with us, remember! Our work schedules were different. My GF worked nights. I worked mornings. She didn't work but instead watched TV and diddled with the PC. One day, I get home, and she's on the sofa vibrating. Ugh. Right? I pretended I didn't see that. But she brought it up. "I was masturbating."

"Oh, okay." I ignored it. Moments later, after taking a piss, I'm in the kitchen heating a frozen dinner. She strolls in butt naked, carrying that vibe. I was shocked but mostly amazed because when we all fucked, we were loaded, and there was so much flesh and kissing that I didn't get a good look at her until now. I had no idea her nipples were puffy like that and dark. So I observed them as she kneeled before me, and once again, she DIDN'T SAY A WORD! Unzipped my pants, I stopped her. She slaps my hand and says, "Touch me again, and I'll have you arrested, punk!" She proceeded and drew my penis out. She immediately started sucking it while turning on her device and jamming it against her vagina, and ten minutes later, she finished herself off on the kitchen floor.

She swallowed my load.

That was the first thing she did wrong. It was without her friend, my GF, at the time's permission. I felt violated. I felt her friend raped me in the kitchen. I knew if I had grabbed her hand from my zipper, I would be in the wrong of putting my hands on her without her permission, and it could've turned against me. I wasn't dumb. I'm a strong man. So I dealt with it and took it like a grown-up.

I didn't tell my GF because I mainly felt ashamed. I came. Also, I didn't want them to fight. They were close friends. And I felt because of that threesome, I did this to myself. I should never have agreed to that! But later that week, my GF could tell something was wrong.

My ex and her would get into arguments that led to silence and avoiding each other. Finally, one night, I'm in bed with my GF. She wants her out! She hates her. Smh.

So that led me to tell her to leave, and so she did later that evening—stole my remote control as well.

The moral of what I just shared, OUT OF CHARACTER, should be enough for me to boast while knowing I mog all of you on here.

Indy 500 Mic Drop GIF by Paddock Insider

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
Ugh. The past is a mother fucker. I know how I ended that thread above with comedy. But being honest here, bruhs, and male-larpers, it bothers me. Haunts me. It stays attached to me like a mouth stuck around my penis and won't let go. "Let go of the penis! I already came! It's too tender!"

But the sucker insists, "Oh, no. You will be sucked....dry."

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
I lost my virginity in a menage (2 men including me + 1 woman)... He was a friend of mine and brought her to my crib, she started blowing him and I fucked her, she was a 52 year old ugly woman and I didn't kiss her, but I think it still counts.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I lost my virginity in a menage (2 men including me + 1 woman)... He was a friend of mine and brought her to my crib, she started blowing him and I fucked her, she was a 52 year old ugly woman and I didn't kiss her, but I think it still counts.
No woman's ugly in this horrifying world of falsely projected ideations.

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
No woman's ugly in this horrifying world of falsely projected ideations.
She wasn't exactly ugly but she was old looking although she was still menstruating at the time... My friend was a low-inhibition black man who was a drunkard, I used to let him sleep in my crib when it was cold and raining but he liked to live in the streets and fucking crackheads without a condom...

I fucked her with a condom because of him, of course LMAO

• JFL
Post per minute

• Hmm...
Post per minute
Clarify. And if you mean to spend my entire day and night on here, ugh, lmao. Yeah, right! Like that's gonna happen.

I Dont Think So The Muppets GIF by ABC Network