A message to manlets

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
You stand below the avg male, your height making you appear inferior to women and the world, your taller peers will enjoy success with women, business and earn respect from others, while you fight amongst yourselves at the bottom of the social hierarchy. In clubs and bars your inferior stature is ever more apparent, while your taller and superior peers are approached by women, women welcome their approaches and act warmly, whereas for you? Hah, you are kicked to the curb like the inferior specimen you are, women recoil at the idea of you touching them, women move away from you on the dance floor, your struggles are prevalent amongst the genetically cursed. This treatment is unheard of amongst the normal people, you are below average, you are dirt. You are nothing.

Say you finally squirmed hard enough out of the mud and burrowed yourself a tiny dwelling earnt from your less than satisfactory job, you then managed to beg hard enough for a female to settle into your dingy place of residence, you must ask yourself. What a sad and pathetic life you live? All of this pain and struggle all to settle with a less than mediocre woman who barely respects your masculinity or presence, I don't have to say how she will treat you. You can fill in those blanks.

You had 1 chance. 1 existence. 1 life. And you were born short.

It never gets any better.

tagging manlets
@rand anon @FiveFootSix56 @Predeterminism @Growth Plate @thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justleavemealone, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 17676 and 21 others

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 5 others
tag more manlets. I want to ruin someone's day

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
short men are made to work the fields :whistle:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Solidcoin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
@Chinacurry

I know you aren't a manlet, but I think you enjoy reading my depressing posts sometimes

if 5'10 is manlet add me too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18804
You had 1 chance. 1 existence. 1 life. And you were born short.
I was never born short though :lul::forcedsmile:
I was always average to above average height until I stopped growing abruptly at 14. My dad is literally 6ft

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
6'1 is manlet nowdays. Add me in.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 18804 and ALP
I was always average to above average height until I stopped growing abruptly at 14. My dad is literally 6ft
I don't even have to get into how stupid your statement is.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19609 and Growth Plate
This makes everything more brutal for me than every other manlet

fine, seeing as everyone else is sleeping on his manletism rn

i'll tag @Amnesia :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and FailedNormieManlet
I don't even have to get into how stupid your statement is.
Stop trying to sound cool and smart

You were always below avg height and have actually short parents so you always expected to be your height

• +1

You were always below avg height and have actually short parents so you always expected to be your height
I was tall at 13

• +1

you're such an angry little man :(

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 19609
you're such an angry little man :(
Congrats faggot

You were low t enough to have your growth plates open until 30 years old

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, the BULL and 1 other person
Were you just an early bloomer? I was an average bloomer but I finished puberty fast :lul::forcedsmile:

How tall are your parents?
5'1 and 5'4. I think I was an early bloomer, I was hairier and taller than my peers at 13

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
It's over for 6'9 turbomanlets

A message to manlets: Don't reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, john2, Growth Plate and 1 other person
water :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
5'4.5" and 6'0" yet I am only 2 inches taller than you JFL

I got leg hair at 13. Armpit hair at 14. Just got chin hair now at 16

The only thing harier about me is that I had adult tier pubic hair since 15
At 16 I was 5'3, I'm 5'5 now. You'll grow again probably. I stopped growing fully after 18/19

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Then WTF Is your dumb president doing. Isn't he 160 cms
we wouldn't be in a war if our leaders were tall, what can i say :rolleyes:

would putin launch the attack if he could drive without a booster seat? :whistle:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
1,85-1,95 is the ideal range for male height.
Currently 6'1.5 and I feel within the average. Ideal height is 6'4

• Hmm...
Reactions: ALP
At 16 I was 5'3, I'm 5'5 now. You'll grow again probably. I stopped growing fully after 18/19
I am basically 4 months away from being 17 btw. Time flies and potential dies

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I haven't grown in basically 2 years pal
Yeah I abruptly stopped growing at 13/14, then grew again randomly at 18 when I started eating lots of protein and exercising a lot. You will literally grow

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Growth Plate
Yeah I abruptly stopped growing at 13/14, then grew again randomly at 18 when I started eating lots of protein and exercising a lot. You will literally grow
What sports can I get into apart from athletics and boxing, my legs to torso ratio is 2:1 and my wingspan is almost 2 meters

What sports can I get into apart from athletics and boxing, my legs to torso ratio is 2:1 and my wingspan is almost 2 meters
MMA and any grappling sport

• Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
@Growth Plate is 5'9

5'9 = ideal NO MANLET

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Growth Plate
short men are made to work the fields :whistle:
I bet the men on the front lines are all the incels and manlets whislt the Ukranin chads are relaxing in Poland
My dads 6’3 and I’m a manlet didn’t even make it to 6ft with shoes on wtf is this shit my mum ruined my genetics :feelswah: I should have been 6’1 the doctor told me I’d be 6’1

• JFL
I bet the men on the front lines are all the incels and manlets whislt the Ukranin chads are relaxing in Poland
unfortunately only the men who acted fastest were allowed out of ukraine :(

if men are to die, i hope it is the creepy uglier men who harass girls :whistle:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

My dads 6’3 and I’m a manlet didn’t even make it to 6ft with shoes on wtf is this shit my mum ruined my genetics :feelswah: I should have been 6’1 the doctor told me I’d be 6’1
Keep coping

my dad is 5'11, my mom 5'4 and I am 6'2.5

@Chinacurry

I know you aren't a manlet, but I think you enjoy reading my depressing posts sometimes
176cm, king of manlets bhai!! Plus I just spent 3 days with EDL manlet

• JFL
176cm, king of manlets bhai!! Plus I just spent 3 days with EDL manlet
Show him my post JFL. Is he actually EDL? Did he try fighting you for being brown?

unfortunately only the men who acted fastest were allowed out of ukraine :(

if men are to die, i hope it is the creepy uglier men who harass girls :whistle:
Chadislaw is stuck fighting with Bartosh for the Sovereignty of Eastern Slavs, I almost dated a Ukrainian migrant girl she came to my city she was a boring foid but turns out my mullato mate had already fucked her so I declined.
Keep coping

my dad is 5'11, my mom 5'4 and I am 6'2.5
Lucky nigger son of a byiiiieeeeeech I should have been like you ;( did you have a tall grandparent? I have a sister that’s 6foot so I truly am cursed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609
Chadislaw is stuck fighting with Bartosh for the Sovereignty of Eastern Slavs, I almost dated a Ukrainian migrant girl she came to my city she was a boring foid but turns out my mullato mate had already fucked her so I declined.

Lucky nigger son of a byiiiieeeeeech I should have been like you ;( did you have a tall grandparent? I have a sister that’s 6foot so I truly am cursed
I wish I was black to apply JBB's (Just Be Black)

My maternal grandfather was the same as me, in fact he had the same body as me (ratio legs to torso 2:1), slenderman wingspan, large ribcage and we fought and ran in the same way

The girl I've fucked a long time ago is 1.78m tall and I feel weird, I can't imagine a 1.83m girl

The girl I've fucked a long time ago is 1.78m tall and I feel weird, I can't imagine a 1.83m girl
I have another sister who is 5’9 lol women in my family are legit titans, chad making machines but I inherited the manlet genes from my mothers midget dad

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and GandyIsNormie
I have another sister who is 5’9 lol women in my family are legit titans, chad making machines but I inherited the manlet genes from my mothers midget dad
I hope you are handsome and have a good frame

I'd never go to a club, thats just instant rope fuel

• +1