A message to normies lurking here

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
What if I said that every aspect of your life, from your successes to your failures, was predetermined by your genes? That every facet of your existence, your appearance, your intellect, your temperament, and even your destiny, was inscribed in your DNA long before you took your first breath? Imagine a world where the notion of free will is but a cruel illusion, and every step you take, every decision you make, is a mere echo of an unchangeable genetic script. The handsome will bask in admiration, the unattractive will suffer in obscurity. The brilliant will soar to great heights, the dim-witted will flounder in mediocrity. The fortunate will thrive, the unfortunate will languish.

What if I told you that your genes have laid out your path in life, with no room for deviation? In such a world, the idea of merit is a farce. The righteous have no true virtue, for their moral compass was set by their genes. The wicked cannot be blamed, for their malevolence was encoded within them. The rich are not industrious; they are merely the beneficiaries of a genetic lottery. The poor are not lazy; they are simply victims of their genetic fate. In this deterministic universe, we are but marionettes, our strings pulled by the double helix of our DNA.

Would you find solace in such a reality? A reality where effort and willpower are rendered meaningless, overshadowed by the immutable blueprint of our genetic code? Could you accept a society where privilege is inherited at birth and struggle is an inevitable plight for the genetically disadvantaged? A world where the gifted effortlessly ascend and the cursed are doomed to perpetual hardship?

Never, I say. Never.

Those who revel in their genetic gifts, oblivious to the inherent injustices of this world, are nothing more than the fortunate slaves of their biology, unworthy of true humanity. No achievement can bring satisfaction when it is simply the result of a genetic roll of the dice. No defeat is more agonizing than one imposed by the unalterable constraints of your DNA. If mankind is condemned to this endless charade—this grotesque dance dictated by genetic fate—then I will resist with every fiber of my being. I will journey to the ends of my preordained path and, at the precipice of my destiny, craft a symphony that is mine and mine alone.

Therefore, I call upon you, my fellow prisoners of fate. You, who are beaten down by the hand you were dealt at birth. You, whose dreams are crushed under the weight of genetic inevitability. If you curse the fate inscribed in your cells, come, join me in defiance. If a hundred attempts yield no change, make a thousand. If a thousand attempts yield no change, make ten thousand. Swear to resist eternally, relentlessly, until the light of true freedom illuminates our paths. Anyone who has the strength to fight this genetic determinism will be a part of our movement—our "sorcery" to rewrite destiny. Each of you, in your struggle and suffering, will contribute to our cause. Though we are bound by this genetic cycle for now, let us have faith that our actions hold true significance... that one day, we can shatter these biological chains.

My dear companions, souls defeated by the genetic lottery, I await your response:

Will you rise and fight?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, zeshama, Madridista and 2 others
Nice essay faggot nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, socialcel and LevantinePsycho
Not a pixel obviously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, LevantinePsycho and sub5c3l
I will read

• Love it
Reactions: BitchBoy
holy shit no way i’m reading all dat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind and BitchBoy
Okay, Mercurius

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nice essay faggot nigger
kill yourself

IMG 4601

OP stole this pasta from a VN and modified it to be about the blackpill. Well done honestly

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
normies wont read this shit jfl
is this for ur english essay or sumt

• +1
Reactions: can’t relate
No normies here jfl, once you discover what bp is you're not a normie anymore

Half the users here are normie feminist fagots

This isnt a ted talk show bro