A message to NZb6Air...

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Your girlfriend fantasise about the feeling of my beard rubbing against her neck as she grabbing on to my long luscious hair whilst she blows me off in my Audi Q5 on our way to my beach side apartment where she’s about to get railed.
@NZb6Air @ryuken @sportsmogger

Attachments

• cachedVideo.mov
    3.8 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, yeeyeeslayer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
I don't have a girlfriend, so you're such a mogger at 16 yo + millionaire, so much mogging i can't compete

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, psychomandible, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
IMG 1033

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, motiascension, PeakIncels and 4 others
I don't have a girlfriend, so you're such a mogger at 16 yo + millionaire, so much mogging i can't compete
Don't worry bhai you have 46188 boyfriends🥹
Screenshot 20241010 153123 Chrome

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, ImVerySorry, PeakIncels and 3 others
Stop lurking and GTFI the Brocel SS brigade

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, ryuken, sportsmogger and 2 others
@NZb6Air is this all because you guys disagree over which language @Jason Voorhees should learn ?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, castizo and NZb6Air
The fact that guys will put so much effort to roast some pixels with a random name on an incel forum shows how brutally over it is

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
The fact that guys will put so much effort to roast some pixels with a random name on an incel forum shows how brutally over it is
ok granps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
what color is your Audi?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
So he’s basically a newcel version of crisick (ik u don’t know who that is but some other ppl under this thread will)

• +1
that post wasn't even talking to him nigger, he got insulted by a post that isn't talking to him :lul:
I was calling castizo retard :feelskek: Not you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and castizo
its a joke😭
Hey ! I see you're on your journey to looksmaxxing, and I admire the effort! Just remember even the best diy projects take time-like, we're talking about a whole renovation, not just a new coat of paint! Keep at it, and one day that glow up will be the envy of the while entire forum !

• Woah
Hey ! I see you're on your journey to looksmaxxing, and I admire the effort! Just remember even the best diy projects take time-like, we're talking about a whole renovation, not just a new coat of paint! Keep at it, and one day that glow up will be the envy of the while entire forum !
Hi there!!👋This is a rising looksmaxxing community!! Here we talk about esthetic self improvement and how to appear more attractive with simple tricks, I'm glad you joined us looksmaxxers to form a happy community!!Have a good time here new looksmaxxer!😊😊

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible