Brutal Blackpill

None of my friends are blackpill they all slay on the weekends, party etc this is the only time i have heard them bring out these terms
Are they HTN?

Or is it because pretty much everyone at ur school is MTN or lower so slaying becomes easier

Chronic mouth breather who probably has severe sleep ap. Honestly feel bad (actually). The worst part its likely physically impossible for him to rope. As a recessedchinletcell myself at least I have the hope of just a simple genioplasty. This is brutal
Bro "This is brutal" if you are recessed only like in the pic i sent you have no need to worry, if this guy roped the rope would literally slip up to his nose
Jawline
it was something like this, the post i could do in paint, but believe me it was EVEN wrose than this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and sportsmogger
Bro "This is brutal" if you are recessed only like in the pic i sent you have no need to worry, if this guy roped the rope would literally slip up to his noseView attachment 3193179 it was something like this, the post i could do in paint, but believe me it was EVEN wrose than this
How can bro fold towels

• JFL
Reactions: castizo
Bro "This is brutal" if you are recessed only like in the pic i sent you have no need to worry, if this guy roped the rope would literally slip up to his noseView attachment 3193179 it was something like this, the post i could do in paint, but believe me it was EVEN wrose than this
like this?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and sportsmogger
HAHAHHA YEAH LITERALLY THAT BEFORE PICTURE IT WAS LIKE THAT JUST A GUY :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
searched up 'removed lower jaw' and this is what came up. So so brutal. Im not sure if a removed jaw is a real thing, in any case, the health system should take care of this for free right? The parents are actual monsters for not getting him fixed.

• Hmm...
searched up 'removed lower jaw' and this is what came up. So so brutal. Im not sure if a removed jaw is a real thing, in any case, the health system should take care of this for free right? The parents are actual monsters for not getting him fixed.
Yeah i was thinking this was maybe a case of he has to be older for the surgery but this girl looks about 9, would actually ER if my parents wouldnt fix this for me

• +1
Reactions: sb23
JFL this is actually the only guy i have EVER seen that actually NEEDS surgery not that surgery would ascend and thats the reason he should get it he actually NEEDS ITView attachment 3193065

IM NOT TROLLING HIS CHIN WAS LIKE TWICE AS RECESSED AS THIS IM NOT EVEN TROLLING I SWEAR ON GOD

Attachments

• 4F43C7DEEAE670B06A72042EDB3C4BBE_video_dashinit.mp4
    885.8 KB
  • JFL
i have this one friend who tries to be nt but he looks like he has some kind of syndrome and he's a mouth breather and everyone treats him like shit

1 or 2 years ago before discovering the blackpill i didn't understand why but it now makes sense this life is brutal tbh

i like him tho no diddy
Blackpill that nigga asap🙏

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and castizo
Blackpill that nigga asap🙏
idk if it's a good choice or not if i'm being honest blackpill will just make him depressed

• +1