A method to troll women

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
I’m an unemployed bum on neet bucks so sometimes when I’m drunk I just put job applications for the fuck if it with a resume consisting of a fake name, fake work history and the fake name is literally “Mike Oxlong” 🤣😂

Sometimes if I get emails or texts I reply seriously at first to lure them in and then if it’s a girl, I suddenly switch it up and tell her to shit on my cock or fart in my face or ask her if her pussy smells like fish

They don’t know what to respond sometimes and either cut off contact or send a formal email saying they proceeded with a different employee 😂

Haha. I love being me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bug, 5'7 zoomer, apocalypse and 5 others
Funny Face Applause GIF by Tennis TV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sbrbrz777, truthhurts and Vermilioncore
You should put this pic on your CV

• JFL
Reactions: sexy, truthhurts, Kao and 3 others
shit on my cock
The best is either constipation and somewhat solid shit. So, you start fucking her ass without her doing enema before that, and while you do it, she begins to shit and the shit slips around your cock while your cock is inside her anal and moving forward and backwards while she also squirts and pushes the shit out.

This is amazing and sounds like a magic.

The best is either constipation and somewhat solid shit. So, you start fucking her ass without her doing enema before that, and while you do it, she begins to shit and the shit slips around your cock while your cock is inside her anal and moving forward and backwards while she also squirts and pushes the shit out.

This is amazing and sounds like a magic.
Nah I’d snap that bitches neck and feed her to the rats Willard type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Mirin hard. I was holding my shit and almost shat my pants from laughing bc of this thread, left out some nasty farts. Mirin telling them to shit on cock

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Only a matter of time before you do that to the wrong woman you sick fuck

• +1
Im still holding my shit and farts are coming out and i feel like ima shit my pants. Should i shit or hold it more or shit in a foids face

• JFL
Im still holding my shit and farts are coming out and i feel like ima shit my pants. Should i shit or hold it more or shit in a foids face
Nah why you’re bowels so full

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler Maher
  • JFL
become your Oneitis and lead you down a path of making shitty soundcloud songs to try and win her favour
Nah you’re a cuckold simp she’s getting big cock rammed in every hole as you sit there thinking you’re some sigma lone wolf outcast edgy guy making sound cloud songs that sound like shit. Get a grip lil fat boy 😭

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and manletmachinestream
Nah you’re a cuckold simp she’s getting big cock rammed in every hole as you sit there thinking you’re some sigma lone wolf outcast edgy guy making sound cloud songs that sound like shit. Get a grip lil fat boy 😭

be nice to them