A million blackpill posts later I’m still a hopeless romantic at heart

apocalypse

apocalypse

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2021
Posts
11,241
Reputation
22,297
All I still want out of life is to meet a Stacie and immediately click and spend all day and night together walking and talking in 90s Europe
1674322979582

Over for
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moggerofhumanity, HarrierDuBois, Dystopian and 4 others
apocalypse
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Clown Show and apocalypse
Why the 90s
 
All I still want out of life is to meet a Stacie
That’s the issue. Why does it have to be Stacy? Why not a Becky, jasmine, or a gook?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
 
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
gay
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Low t cuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
Don't read my newest thread!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Buddy boyo those days aren't coming back. It's over...
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Jigen and apocalypse
Have you seen the film (Before Sunrise)? I can't even imagine something like that happening post like 2009 at the latest
Too bad she had to get run through Chads for a decade before going back to Ethan Hawke in the second film
image.jpg

Third film I can't even stomach, too blackpilling
a0dd391b10923bcd3827a42b01ba4417dbe38ee500fa382d7513db27da1eaa29._SX1080_.png
 
how old are you? 60?
 
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Normies wont ever receive true romantic love, never mind in 2023+
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and Clown Show
Wake up bro.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse

Similar threads

deris
Replies
6
Views
39
why.me
why.me
Beastimmung
Replies
3
Views
53
Askinov
Askinov
peptidehater22
Replies
12
Views
73
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
ihavenightmares
Replies
39
Views
180
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
arlo_420
Replies
55
Views
365
shiresh
shiresh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top