A Misconception most INCELS have. 😞😞😞

G

greycel

Diamond
I saw this post by @BadmanGangstar :
Tl;dr:
It is not natural for women to have all the power in a world built by men. They should have the power in raising children and assisting the male, instead of being the man themselves. This is not the way biology programmed us, and it is the reason why ethics are so corrupt these days.
Note, he is blaming a rise in LGBTQ, trans acceptance and “soft generation” on this

I keep seeing threads like this, where incels don’t actually get to the root of the problem. Which is why I decided to explain the truth here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It’s less to do with the fact that women are getting more rights. It’s more to do with the change in a conservative mindset.

Liberal ideologies are encompassing all domains nowadays, to the point that companies have to adhere to it or risk getting boycotted.

Obviously with this change in narrative, women have started to get more rights.. and don’t get me wrong I agree with what feminism used to represent. Equality. But nowadays it has reached a point that they are seeking superiority. A less qualified woman will be hired to a company, simply because she is a “woman”. Because the company needs to fulfil their quota.
The incel movement itself is due to women sleeping around, catching feelings and being selective; resulting in the average man not getting laid. Every situation being a result of an imbalance in how men and women are being treated in society. Previously, 100 years ago, women were at the bottom of the barrel.. but at least the world was functioning well, with order. Men used to respect traditionalism by being monogamous. It’s not the case now, that the situation has been reversed.

These twitter libtards reached peak asininity during the BLM movement, when you were forbidden to even say all lives matter, as that was demeaning the black population. To even suggest that anybody but black people matter. SMH 🤦
Guess what is happening nowadays though? The use of the nword is at an all time high. It seems people are going out of their way to become resilient to the pressures that society have created. There’s only so much bullshit that people will tolerate. You can only fit so much air into a balloon, expecting it to not pop.

Society is starting to pop. (True) Conspiracies against _ _ _ _ are starting to be spread. The world is hopefully going to return back to the place it once was. And Elon Musk allowing free speech back on Twitter may have been the turning point itself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, ElTruecel, rand anon and 3 others
Signal 2024 02 06 19 57 04 900

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, futureashtray and greycel
Tl;dr:
It is not natural for women to have all the power in a world built by men. They should have the power in raising children and assisting the male, instead of being the man themselves. This is not the way biology programmed us, and it is the reason why ethics are so corrupt these days.
Note, he is blaming a rise in LGBTQ, trans acceptance and “soft generation” on this

I keep seeing threads like this, where incels don’t actually get to the root of the problem. Which is why I decided to explain the truth here.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It’s less to do with the fact that women are getting more rights. It’s more to do with the change in a conservative mindset.

Liberal ideologies are encompassing all domains nowadays, to the point that companies have to adhere to it or risk getting boycotted.

Obviously with this change in narrative, women have started to get more rights.. and don’t get me wrong I agree with what feminism used to represent. Equality. But nowadays it has reached a point that they are seeking superiority. A less qualified woman will be hired to a company, simply because she is a “woman”. Because the company needs to fulfil their quota.
The incel movement itself is due to women sleeping around, catching feelings and being selective; resulting in the average man not getting laid. Every situation being a result of an imbalance in how men and women are being treated in society. Previously, 100 years ago, women were at the bottom of the barrel.. but at least the world was functioning well, with order. Men used to respect traditionalism by being monogamous. It’s not the case now, that the situation has been reversed.

These twitter libtards reached peak asininity during the BLM movement, when you were forbidden to even say all lives matter, as that was demeaning the black population. To even suggest that anybody but black people matter. SMH 🤦
Guess what is happening nowadays though? The use of the nword is at an all time high. It seems people are going out of their way to become resilient to the pressures that society have created. There’s only so much bullshit that people will tolerate. You can only fit so much air into a balloon, expecting it to not pop.

Society is starting to pop. (True) Conspiracies against _ _ _ _ are starting to be spread. The world is hopefully going to return back to the place it once was. And Elon Musk allowing free speech back on Twitter may have been the turning point itself.
the root of the feminism is Jewish
IMG 4692
IMG 4649

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Heinrich Schmidt and greycel
summary

• +1
Reactions: greycel
read

• Love it
Tl;dr:

dnrd + it’s over

• +1
dnrd + it’s over
It’s a very interesting read.
The entire point of how I phrased this, is to separate the retards (like you) from those who’ll contribute.
If this doesn’t satisfy your TikTok attention span, then take your ADHD meds and fuck off. Your opinion was never needed.

Tagging bros & 🧠 users, what do you guys think
@ggg.tv🤫 @thebuffdon690 @ElTruecel @BrahminBoss @LowTierVitoBss @incel194012940 @Michael Myers @ShawarmaFilth @King Solomon @HTN_Mentalcel @northern mogger @ascension @Xangsane @CarrotMaxxer @Youㅤ
@Allornothing @william2605 @Lonenely sigma @wsada @i_love_roosters @PseudoMaxxer @SecularIslamist @coisbhai @tombradylover @Salludon

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yes

• Love it
And Elon Musk allowing free speech back on Twitter may have been the turning point itself.
Elon musk is one of them or else he wouldn’t have been the richest man in the world

• Woah