A Moment of Misfortune's Affliction

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
"I'm sorry," she pleaded, shivering in my embrace. Her eyes are wet and her cheeks blush. Drops of aches rolled down her cheeks. I tried to reassure her that everything was fine. But she wept more, "Please, forgive me."

"It's okay, these things happen."

She gasped, her words stuck in her gut. She gasped again. A wail of agony poured out, "Please, I'm so sorry, baby. Please." I pressed her face into my chest and hugged her tighter, reminding her that it was okay.

Fifteen minutes earlier, during a sixty-nine Bury My Face In Your Behind, she'd squirted a gush in my face. The crimson fluid splattered my startle. Some of it slipped into my mouth. Ah, yes, she was indeed spotting, the taste of metal confirmed it. After clearing my eyes of this unexpected bonus, I saw the liquid of the menstrual cycle. My beard trapped a few globs of thick bile. I plucked one off, actually, I had to apply slight pressure while pulling. It reminded me of removing a leech from granny's inner thigh. I tried to examine it, but she smacked my hand and said, "Please don't do that." The tears began.

Let the good times roll.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine