A moment of silence for all cryptocels who didn't buy BNB back in its early launch.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
IncelCry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and sly shinkai
:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
A moment of silence for 2014 me.

Can one imagine. How I checked Bitcoin back in 2013-2014 orso. Bitcoin droped from $1000 to like $400. And I was of opinion and posting about how bitcoin will not be worth much in future. I didn't see it.

I decided at that time. to game $4000-$5000 on CFD's in silver and gold; betting gold and silver would go up. I lost al that $4000 input; since the biggest bear run in history in gold and silver that year.

And.
What would i have had today.
if I had put that $4000 into bitcoin???????
I coul had bought 10 bitcoins. Worth today: 10 x $60,000 = $600.000

THAT mistake of not seeing how mogger crypto is. back in 2014. costed me $600.000 :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Fucking hell.

I do recall trying to mine litecoin back in 2014 orso. But I failed to get it working after trying for like half a day, that software was brutals. If I had spend more time on getting it working to mine litecoin, I might had been rich today also. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, gamma and Pumanator
Feeling rich
Bought 60 euros in bitcoin to buy anavar since I need to pay in bitcoin. Dutch laws cuck me since I can't transfer it to the wallet I need. Now my 60 euros is worth 65 euros. Time to buy my lambo.

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Feeling rich
Bought 60 euros in bitcoin to buy anavar since I need to pay in bitcoin. Dutch laws cuck me since I can't transfer it to the wallet I need. Now my 60 euros is worth 65 euros. Time to buy my lambo.
You need a way to buy crypto and get it to a wallet?

You need a way to buy crypto and get it to a wallet?
Can't use ideal on binance anymore and creditcard is blocked for me when buying bitcoins. Only can use bitvaro wich is regulated by my countries national bank. Need to send id and photo of myself etc. And I can only transfer it to wallets that are also regulated by id check etc. Cause of moneyloundering. Tried to send it to my trustwallet and blockchain wallet but they blocked the transfer :feelswhy:. But bitcoin is the future of money they say :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Can't use ideal on binance anymore and creditcard is blocked for me when buying bitcoins. Only can use bitvaro wich is regulated by my countries national bank. Need to send id and photo of myself etc. And I can only transfer it to wallets that are also regulated by id check etc. Cause of moneyloundering. Tried to send it to my trustwallet and blockchain wallet but they blocked the transfer :feelswhy:. But bitcoin is the future of money they say :feelswhy:
I send you a solution in dm brodda

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
bitmymoney is a kinda decent dutch company. very limited crypto choice, and also need to id check and stff. Butat least can ideal stuff.
I could alsoideal Kucoin I recall. That's a USA based platform. But i Dunno yet, if you can cash out well or at all with Cucoin. haven't tried that yet.

I send you a solution in dm brodda
would like to know also, some ways.
Because I'm searching for different pathways options. to cash out. For the scenario case, when governments starts to nuke use, and need to flee to not get assraped by government stealing muh crypto's.

I don't trust Binance.

would like to know also, some ways.
Because I'm searching for different pathways options. to cash out. For the scenario case, when governments starts to nuke use, and need to flee to not get assraped by government stealing muh crypto's.

I don't trust Binance.

It was more a solution to buy crypto if you need smth to buy of the darknet or whatever. Not something to trade sadly. You can sell cryptos there but high fees.

It was more a solution to buy crypto if you need smth to buy of the darknet or whatever. Not something to trade sadly. You can sell cryptos there but high fees.
I see.

What are good ways to sell crypto, back to cash?

I use bitmymoney till now. but it's not ideal. because they only allow bitcoin, ethrium and litecoin. So I than first need to exchange muh crypto to bitcoins. Which is an extra step with fees.

I know someone who bought at 2 dollar and sold at 10 dollar JFL, $250,000 gains missed out on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back