"A mother's love is unwavering, unconditional and enduring"

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Sphinx
These nuts nigga, even at your most innocent and vulnerable time of your life you are not deserving of care if you're ugly. Maternal love is not inherent it's also based on your perceived value (looks).

Attachments

• Infant Attractiveness Predicts Maternal Behaviors and Attitudes.pdf
    912.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Early interactions between infants with cranio-facial anomalies and their mothers.pdf
    255 KB · Views: 0
  • Reactions to a child's mistakes as affected by herhis looks and speech.pdf
    694.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, boss8055, hattrick and 5 others
life is decided between ages 4-13
end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and truthhurts
water

a significant amount of women regret having children

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, twojei, i hear voices and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
conception, pregnancy and first 5 years imo
thats important but i think theres something abt ur environment in these years that determine ur looks alot

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Might read later bookmarked :ogre::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
thats important but i think theres something abt ur environment in these years that determine ur looks alot
just bad prenatal T = recessed forehead, no browridge, bad prenatal thyroid = mental retardation, pregnancy trauma = giga assymetry, it's jsut too important to not be included and then 1 to 2 yeras over if u arent breastfed, guaranteed recessed 2/3 of your face + sleep apnea, and then if u dont bad eating initiation 2 to 5 = just giga over

• +1
Reactions: maarda, truthhurts and alurmo
just bad prenatal T = recessed forehead, no browridge, bad prenatal thyroid = mental retardation, pregnancy trauma = giga assymetry, it's jsut too important to not be included and then 1 to 2 yeras over if u arent breastfed, guaranteed recessed 2/3 of your face + sleep apnea, and then if u dont bad eating initiation 2 to 5 = just giga over
What’s the cause of bad prenatal T?

• +1
Damn mothers are the most evil creatures on earth then :ogre:

• +1
If the mother does everything right, will the baby grow up as a chad?

• +1
just bad prenatal T = recessed forehead, no browridge,
My prenatal T is bad and I have a highly developed browridge,the attractiveness isn't that superficial and simple

• +1
  • +1
My prenatal T is bad and I have a highly developed browridge,the attractiveness isn't that superficial and simple
How do you know your prenatal T was bad, the methods to get it are still babymode it has to be done instantly after birth, i just know mine was cancer bad since my mom was obese and old with a ton of miscarriages

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maarda and truthhurts
How do you know your prenatal T was bad, the methods to get it are still babymode it has to be done instantly after birth, i just know mine was cancer bad since my mom was obese and old with a ton of miscarriages
Fell sorry for u Bhai :feelsbadman:

• +1
So basically incels can mostly thank their moms for the bad genetics? Shit is so evil wtf
The genetics are 99% of the time good unless you're chinese (you can prevent shit like down syndrome etc btw), it starts at conception

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Isn't 2D:4D an accurate method?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
If someone's parents didn't like their own child cause they were ugly then they must be disappointed in themselves cause they were born of their ugliness but of course there are some acceptions. Yes the environment can definitely affect the looks of a person, their personality, and their future.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
The genetics are 99% of the time good unless you're chinese (you can prevent shit like down syndrome etc btw), it starts at conception
So Everybody has basically good genetics, but cuz of the bad habits and stuff like that, we have either grow up as chads, normies or incels

• +1
So Everybody has basically good genetics, but cuz of the bad habits and stuff like that, we have either grow up as chads, normies or incels
Genetics being good 99 percent of the time is bs. There are many people who do tons of crap that should ruin their looks but yet they still look fine.

• Hmm...
Genetics being good 99 percent of the time is bs. There are many people who do tons of crap that should ruin their looks but yet they still look fine.
Elab :ogre::bigbrain:

• +1

Attachments

• Maternal and female fetal testosterone levels are associated with maternal age and gestational...pdf
    535.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: maarda
But shouldn’t Jeremy Meeks be bad looking, since his mother was takin drugs during her pregnancy?

• +1
But shouldn’t Jeremy Meeks be bad looking, since his mother was takin drugs during her pregnancy?
do u know that her hormones were fucked for sure, i don't think so

• +1