A motivational speech.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
We're working to be attractive, so we can reach "out of our leagues" (a disgusting term, made by american pigs, btw). It's the easiest way to tell someone that you can't work to be hot (which is a lie). It was made so that attractive people could have more power, but no, we won't fall for that yankee mentality.
Their disgusting views (that endorse mediocrity) are ruling our world.

That's why you'll be called a nazi if you try to looksmaxx. You talk about becoming the less physically imperfect version of yourself, they talk about the eugenesis. They can't stand that some people are finding ways to break the realm of the chads.

We're the heroes of our generations because we don't accept the universal beauty meritocracy. Let's say it this way: we should work to be better in every aspect; looksmaxxing (to breed with a femoid), mentalmaxxing (to not go ER in the process), statusmaxxing, dickmaxxing, etc., but, all the end, we don't want maloids or femoids... We want love and affection.

And that can only be achieved if you looksmaxx! Looksmaxx now!

• +1
Reactions: Stallone, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Tx bro needed this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Didn't you say you wanted to leave this website like 2 days ago

you should write a book bro

Based anti-americanism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I really want to looksmaxx but I'm one reputation away from being able to read the 'best of the best,' can you like this to help me out, OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10699