A must read for all youngcels

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'

I wish I had read it 10 years ago. Now I've calmed down and I'm trying to enjoy my life as a so-called "late bloomer". But it can never be the same as someone who experienced everything that a well-adjusted, sexually successful guy is supposed to experience in his euphoric youth.

Don't waste your time, bro.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I've known of trp since my teens, didn't help jack shit tbh. But I'm in the same position as this guy nevertheless.

Gosh reading that gives me depression. I'm on the edge of youth. I gotta get surgeries within the next year or its all over.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, badromance, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
tldr

its over

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
I thought i had wasted my life,but im 19.The younger you get unplugged,the better.Life is brutal,but all we have is the present.I think of myself as a late bloomer.

Read my username bro :feelswah:

You still have your life in front of you. I unplugged at 25.
I know the feeling,man,drowning in regrets,rage,dwelling on the past.How old are you now ? You are still young,but im really lucky to unplug at 19.

I know the feeling,man,drowning in regrets,rage,dwelling on the past.How old are you now ? You are still young,but im really lucky to unplug at 19.
I'm 27 now. As I said I'm not obsessed with making up for the lost youth anymore, but sometimes it's still hard to let my regrets go.

• +1
Reactions: badromance