Why I must ascend (Just found out my oneitis is getting donkeyfucked at a masked party accross town) GTFIH

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Iron
TLDRDNRD: read paragraph before MY PLANS TO LOOKSMAX and then MY PLANS TO LOOKSMAX

I feel sick. She's a short ltb that had this innocence about her and was a virgin too. She seemed pure and aloof. The guy who initiated it was my friend who She admitted she was attracted to weeks ago. We were watching a basketball game and we started talking about crushes She admitted she liked him and he took it in stride. He asked her if she liked me and she made a disgusted face. I accepted it. I have the build of the toad landlord from the Wolf among us and got claimed by the Norwood reaper, of course this ltb would say no. I meet the looks threshold to be a friend and get gifts but in reality She responds too late, I'm one of the last people she will dm back. This proved to me that the NTpill is purely cope without meeting the looks threshold.
I jestermaxxed to be in good looks with a Stacy but this other stacylite at college does not like me. I asked them a favor to let me use their phone for a random poll as an experiment in where I stand. The Stacy gladly let me use her phone, the stacylite came up with excuses and would only let me use it if she could win something back. In that way, the NTpill worked for me. The Stacy ended up at a job that took her across the country suddenly, I couldn't get her ig. I am confident I could've gotten it, meanwhile, this stacylite does not want to associate with me at all.
My friend told me they were both drunk and she looked attractive to him, she started blowing him and the other guys there which essentially led to them donkeyfucking her. It hurts typing this. This was barely the first night, I don't know what else will happen tomorrow. It's a weekend party that will celebrate this random guys birthday or something it's masked theme. Same friend asked if I could come but the guy told him I would scare away the hoes jfl.
This is why I must ascend, I could've been the one to deflower her jfl I really don't care about this bitch all bitches want to be rawdogged by a man they find attractive. I understand why I'm not attractive to her, I wouldn't fuck myself either JFL.
I'm close to my late 20s and I want to leave this earth at 35, fuck growing old being an oldcel is a looksmin and will just bring out my recessed features that highlight how much of a genetic failure I am.
MY PLAN TO LOOKSMAX
- lose weight: I am currently at around 300 pounds at 5'10, I look absolutely horrid and no amount fashionmaxxing or tailoring is going to save me. It is like polishing a turd. I need to start a healthy lifestyle change. I'm going to eat more protein and vegetables/fruits and Waste my money at farmers markets instead of fast food slop. I would rather eat a grass Fed grass finish steak with kerrygold butter instead of a big Mac.
- get a hair transplant: I just finished setting up a conalutation with a doctor from the IAHRS. I need to know how bad the Norwood Reaper raped my hair. Im already on fin but take it irregularly. After that I'm going to save up for either Reyes in DR, Sikos in Budapest, Wirarojratchakul in Bangkok (possibly seamaxx) or one of the Turkish doctors. I don't know yet, I need to look into it more.
- skinmax/teethmax: my pores are too large, my teeth are too yellow. I use Aveeno calm redness relief as Cleanser and Vanicream as moisturizer. I already met with an orthodontist and they aid I have a crossbite and invisalign will fix my top lip problem which always hide my top teeth when I smile. I also need to lighten my arm, I hate how disproportionately brown the outer area is despite not going outside much. I hate having combination skin I need to look into a proper skin regimen. I'm already looking into Oil pulling as a quick way to whiten teeth, don't know if I should do it yet though.
- Improve dick game: I'm khhv the only experience I have with intimacy is a crazy Latina girl letting me feel her breast 10 years ago. Other than that, some older woman at the library would Scratch my back occasionally. She said I have a scratchworthy back whatever the fuck that means. To improve I'm going to hk at TJ to develop proper dick game with experienced women. I need one that has a virgin fetish though.
- change persona: I seriously believe that if you look the same to people they will still hold the same beliefs they have about you. I have confirmed this when I ran into an old acquaintance of mine at a Barnes and Noble. He was alright with me before but he looked at me with some hostility that day. He must've felt disappointed that I looked the same despite not being the same person from before. He doesn't know that though.
I already implanted the idea of being into spirituality into the bitch through talking with her. My friend knows this as well. My persoynality is being the shy goofy guy who is into spiritual hippy stuff. Returning after looksmaxing as a rockabilly jock(Although I do like playing sports when i can) will be suspicious as fuck. Rather I should return as a serene (instead of shy) content (instead of goofy) devout (instead of occasional spiritual hippy stuff). That way I can highlight my positive features from my perceived persoynality more. Obviously my improved looks will do the work but the "this is actually him, he's hot" she will think from the familiar traits is what I'm aiming for.
I'm going to update this thread in December. By then, I should be a little overweight, my teeth should be a bit white and already on invisalign.
@

• +1
Reactions: mathis
TLDRDNRD: read paragraph before MY PLANS TO LOOKSMAX and then MY PLANS TO LOOKSMAX

I feel sick. She's a short ltb that had this innocence about her and was a virgin too. She seemed pure and aloof. The guy who initiated it was my friend who She admitted she was attracted to weeks ago. We were watching a basketball game and we started talking about crushes She admitted she liked him and he took it in stride. He asked her if she liked me and she made a disgusted face. I accepted it. I have the build of the toad landlord from the Wolf among us and got claimed by the Norwood reaper, of course this ltb would say no. I meet the looks threshold to be a friend and get gifts but in reality She responds too late, I'm one of the last people she will dm back. This proved to me that the NTpill is purely cope without meeting the looks threshold.
I jestermaxxed to be in good looks with a Stacy but this other stacylite at college does not like me. I asked them a favor to let me use their phone for a random poll as an experiment in where I stand. The Stacy gladly let me use her phone, the stacylite came up with excuses and would only let me use it if she could win something back. In that way, the NTpill worked for me. The Stacy ended up at a job that took her across the country suddenly, I couldn't get her ig. I am confident I could've gotten it, meanwhile, this stacylite does not want to associate with me at all.
My friend told me they were both drunk and she looked attractive to him, she started blowing him and the other guys there which essentially led to them donkeyfucking her. It hurts typing this. This was barely the first night, I don't know what else will happen tomorrow. It's a weekend party that will celebrate this random guys birthday or something it's masked theme. Same friend asked if I could come but the guy told him I would scare away the hoes jfl.
This is why I must ascend, I could've been the one to deflower her jfl I really don't care about this bitch all bitches want to be rawdogged by a man they find attractive. I understand why I'm not attractive to her, I wouldn't fuck myself either JFL.
I'm close to my late 20s and I want to leave this earth at 35, fuck growing old being an oldcel is a looksmin and will just bring out my recessed features that highlight how much of a genetic failure I am.
MY PLAN TO LOOKSMAX
- lose weight: I am currently at around 300 pounds at 5'10, I look absolutely horrid and no amount fashionmaxxing or tailoring is going to save me. It is like polishing a turd. I need to start a healthy lifestyle change. I'm going to eat more protein and vegetables/fruits and Waste my money at farmers markets instead of fast food slop. I would rather eat a grass Fed grass finish steak with kerrygold butter instead of a big Mac.
- get a hair transplant: I just finished setting up a conalutation with a doctor from the IAHRS. I need to know how bad the Norwood Reaper raped my hair. Im already on fin but take it irregularly. After that I'm going to save up for either Reyes in DR, Sikos in Budapest, Wirarojratchakul in Bangkok (possibly seamaxx) or one of the Turkish doctors. I don't know yet, I need to look into it more.
- skinmax/teethmax: my pores are too large, my teeth are too yellow. I use Aveeno calm redness relief as Cleanser and Vanicream as moisturizer. I already met with an orthodontist and they aid I have a crossbite and invisalign will fix my top lip problem which always hide my top teeth when I smile. I also need to lighten my arm, I hate how disproportionately brown the outer area is despite not going outside much. I hate having combination skin I need to look into a proper skin regimen. I'm already looking into Oil pulling as a quick way to whiten teeth, don't know if I should do it yet though.
- Improve dick game: I'm khhv the only experience I have with intimacy is a crazy Latina girl letting me feel her breast 10 years ago. Other than that, some older woman at the library would Scratch my back occasionally. She said I have a scratchworthy back whatever the fuck that means. To improve I'm going to hk at TJ to develop proper dick game with experienced women. I need one that has a virgin fetish though.
- change persona: I seriously believe that if you look the same to people they will still hold the same beliefs they have about you. I have confirmed this when I ran into an old acquaintance of mine at a Barnes and Noble. He was alright with me before but he looked at me with some hostility that day. He must've felt disappointed that I looked the same despite not being the same person from before. He doesn't know that though.
I already implanted the idea of being into spirituality into the bitch through talking with her. My friend knows this as well. My persoynality is being the shy goofy guy who is into spiritual hippy stuff. Returning after looksmaxing as a rockabilly jock(Although I do like playing sports when i can) will be suspicious as fuck. Rather I should return as a serene (instead of shy) content (instead of goofy) devout (instead of occasional spiritual hippy stuff). That way I can highlight my positive features from my perceived persoynality more. Obviously my improved looks will do the work but the "this is actually him, he's hot" she will think from the familiar traits is what I'm aiming for.
I'm going to update this thread in December. By then, I should be a little overweight, my teeth should be a bit white and already on invisalign.
@

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, say∅, silencio and 5 others
ZERO

0a1

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Zelenskyiv

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
gargle hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Grow a pair and forget about her cuck. She’s for the streets now.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, boss8055, aleksander and 2 others
Care level 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and piec
300 fucking pounds ?

nigga

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty, LegitUser, loathe and 2 others
Grow a pair and forget about her cuck. She’s for the streets now.
I still need to Slay and get maybe 500 out of her.

MY PLAN TO LOOKSMAX
@
Good luck

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Forget about anything else just focus on losing weight, 300 pounds is crazy

• JFL
Dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and silencio

MY PLAN TO LOOKSMAX
@
Lose weight fatty

• +1

MY PLAN TO LOOKSMAX
@