A new type of innovation someone should come up with i don't know how though especially with a sensitive such as the eye.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
We have a lot of looks max's for the jaw what about the eye though ? and pls don't bring up retarded copes like mewing or bone mashing or shit like that.

we need a device which could reduce the lateral circumference of the eye by a couple mm. We we need a surgery which could give the hooding effect.

the only question remains however how would it be possible to reduce the length of something so sensitive without permanent damage.

Also @CopeAndRope could you possible look into it.

Your other theoretical for upwards jaw mobility sounds good and something innovative.

Maybe you could so something similar akin to the eye itself cause eye area is equivalent to jaw area

Lower eyebrows, vertically shorter eye area

The saint reptiles :love:

Lower eyebrows, vertically shorter eye area

1 can try but it illusionary the dimorphic effect is the lowering of the circumference of the eye itself if you want i can pm you a pic on how much difference mm make

1 can try but it illusionary the dimorphic effect is the lowering of the circumference of the eye itself if you want i can pm you a pic on how much difference mm make
I don't really know what you mean by "circumference of the eye", do you want smaller eyeballs or less eyeball exposure or what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't really know what you mean by "circumference of the eye", do you want smaller eyeballs or less eyeball exposure or what?

Fair enough i should have explained making the actual eye ball smaller

Not possible without permanent damage, I assume. If you have bulging eyes, you're either severely near-sighted or have a rare condition such as thyroid eye disease or just lack overall bone support. Would look it up on realself or ask there yourself if you don't find anything helpful. The plastic surgeons will know better than any of us here.

Not possible without permanent damage, I assume. If you have bulging eyes, you're either severely near-sighted or have a rare condition such as thyroid eye disease or just lack overall bone support. Would look it up on realself or ask there yourself if you don't find anything helpful. The plastic surgeons will know better than any of us here.

You don't have to have bulding eyes you just want smaller eyes which are hooded.

We need some form of a innovation here and since I saw cope and rope create a guide for a theoretical.

I was wondering if someone like him could try and create something for the eye

You don't have to have bulding eyes you just want smaller eyes which are hooded.

We need some form of a innovation here and since I saw cope and rope create a guide for a theoretical.

I was wondering if someone like him could try and create something for the eye
Contradicting
Anyway, Botox can lower the skin above your eyes a couple mm which can - in some individuals - make the eyes vertically narrower and (more) hooded.

Contradicting
Anyway, Botox can lower the skin above your eyes a couple mm which can - in some individuals - make the eyes vertically narrower and (more) hooded.

Botox is a meme surgery to be honest if it's not working with bones it will look fake

Botox is a meme surgery to be honest if it's not working with bones it will look fake
It's not a surgery and won't look fake if done properly. I had Botox to lower my brows and my right eye is more hooded than before now (still ugly af eye area though).

It's not a surgery and won't look fake if done properly. I had Botox to lower my brows and my right eye is more hooded than before now (still ugly af eye area though).

I'm talking more with actual bone remodeling