A night of L’s

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
First, the girl who would be the hottest lay of my life cancelled on me bc the friend of hers whose house we were gonna hang at cancelled on her. Not necessarily a curve, but didn’t get to see her.

Then the Brooklyn Nets lost in a crazy game 7 OT battle. I’ve been rooting for them since game one of the preseason, and then they added my favorite player, James harden. So of course I’d love to see them win. But nope. Injuries are a bitch.

Finally, as I’m getting ready for bed I take ANOTHER L. My dick is dry, my time is eliminated, and when I go up to take an oxy to help me sleep, the bottle is gone. My parents finessed my fucking oxy. Why didn’t I switch it to another bottle. Stupid. Down bad as a mf. Gn boys.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, one job away, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
wait what, they did?
Well it’s gone. Not like my brother would take it. I had it sitting with some other empty pill bottles hoping they wouldnt see it. But I guess they went snooping through my room checking my pill bottles at some point this afternoon. Wack af

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 4612
First, the girl who would be the hottest lay of my life cancelled on me bc the friend of hers whose house we were gonna hang at cancelled on her.

why didn't you ask her to come to your place then

why didn't you ask her to come to your place then
1. She’s far(35 minutes or so)
2. Parents are up late tonight
3. I don’t like bringing girls over here anyway
4. She went out to smoke with different friends like an hour or two after she cancelled

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
You need better game, bagged a Métis (native-euro mix) teen slut with my game

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, volcelfatcel and Looks234
You need better game, bagged a Métis (native-euro mix) teen slut with my game
View attachment 1186713View attachment 1186718

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
First, the girl who would be the hottest lay of my life cancelled on me bc the friend of hers whose house we were gonna hang at cancelled on her. Not necessarily a curve, but didn’t get to see her.

Then the Brooklyn Nets lost in a crazy game 7 OT battle. I’ve been rooting for them since game one of the preseason, and then they added my favorite player, James harden. So of course I’d love to see them win. But nope. Injuries are a bitch.

Finally, as I’m getting ready for bed I take ANOTHER L. My dick is dry, my time is eliminated, and when I go up to take an oxy to help me sleep, the bottle is gone. My parents finessed my fucking oxy. Why didn’t I switch it to another bottle. Stupid. Down bad as a mf. Gn boys.
So your Stacy lay got postponed and your drugs got stolen?

im eager to read next episode of chad adventures.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

And fr do oxys help to cope without lookmsinning you? I can’t rot all my life in my room until I get my surgery. I need to get out. But i don’t want take drugs that will looksmin me when trying to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
So your Stacy lay got postponed and your drugs got stolen?

im eager to read next episode of chad adventures.
Didn’t get postponed, she unadded me. Peep offtopic for recent tinder talk, last bump was like 6 hours ago I think

• +1
Reactions: one job away
D
And fr do oxys help to cope without lookmsinning you? I can’t rot all my life in my room until I get my surgery. I need to get out. But i don’t want take drugs that will looksmin me when trying to looksmax
ont start using oxy recreationally dude

• +1
Reactions: one job away