A normie saying someone has a big head is their way of saying someone has bad frame.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Title. You probably have heard of a normie saying someone got a big head and using this on a pejorative way.
Its just that they can perceive the frame of people but they cant pinpoint exactly what feels wrong/ugly- they dont know that person in particular looks like a child not because their head is big ( cope ) but because they got a bad frame/shoulders making their head look way bigger than it should be.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, Erik-Hexum, Ramus91 and 15 others
Title. You probably have heard of a normie saying someone got a big head and using this on a pejorative way.
Its just that they can perceive the frame of people but they cant pinpoint exactly what feels wrong/ugly- they dont know that person in particular looks like a child not because their head is big ( cope ) but because they got a bad frame/shoulders making their head look way bigger than it should be.
True but they can also just have a really huge head despite having a normal frame. An overly big head is a failo regardless of frame

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 14543
yep

they always say he has a thick neck

• JFL
Reactions: Ramus91 and hairyballscel
My frame is too wide so it makes my head look small

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
My frame is too wide
5C1B45AB F0F5 41DE A44D B226D8A701F3

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Ramus91, mecmec and 9 others
They say this because they think anyone can get ripped and muscular just by lifting weights and dieting. When in reality that's not true.

You're not short, the world is too big

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and chadmanlet04
Or maybe for saying their splanchocranium to neurocranium ratio is too large?

View attachment 1389755

View attachment 1389755

View attachment 1389755

View attachment 1389755

View attachment 1389755

Guys sorry my internet was lagging and I think I just accidentally spammed a bunch of posts sorry my bad

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro
EmNGrhCXIAAlAro

He's 6'5 and wide-framed. Brutal headpill.

he looks unironically like a bobble head in some photos
CT 2020 Pic Ashley Osborn smr

but his shirtless photos dont look too bad aside from his huge neck. looks like your average untrained manlet (he's 5'6?)
C3013bfa541bf850a1f7b08e33c5e277
Corey taylor by thehessianhorseman d1uykwu fullview

whats going on here? has the neckpill failed for the first time?

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, SteveRogers and Constantin Denis
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Or saying nose is big when lower third is shit

people said i have a small head eventho my head size is average to slightly above (can see this while wearing caps etc)

guess this means i got a good frame