A North India Adventure

cold af

i was the only foreigner there, it was the off season for tourism so most hotels were closed. took me about 2 hours after sunset to find a place to sleep when a guesthouse owner let me stay for 1000 rupees and made me dinner while we watched indian news channel

View attachment 2600733View attachment 2600736View attachment 2600738
mirin zero protein bloat lord looksmin curry food

no wonder they're 5'5" and skinny fat and have less grip strength than polish women

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
mirin zero protein bloat lord looksmin curry food

no wonder they're 5'5" and skinny fat and have less grip strength than polish women
you literally have to go out of your way to get a majority protein meal in india

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
you literally have to go out of your way to get a majority protein meal in india
Sucks. probably due to the Hinduism shit too.

One of the qualms of poor shitholes is how hard it is to gymcel.

it was hard to find a solid 50g protein meal in turkey that costed less than 15 euros (about 3.5x the average meal price). unless i was buying protein shakes

Meanwhile I can get 2 chicken quesadilla here for same price 80g protein, which isn't even a lot of money at all

No wonder poor countries are filled with fat diabetic subhumans while european countries are filled with slim tall and healthy people with decent muscle tone

• +1
Where will you be going? What's the travel list like?
singapore

myanmar

brunei

japan

brazil

chile

new zealand

australia

taiwan

china

kazakhstan

kyrgyzstan

tajikistan

uzbekistan

turkmenistan

azerbaijan

armenia

georgia

turkey

greece

czech republic

italy

france

jfl at the song choice compared to the context of the video

singapore

myanmar

brunei

japan

brazil

chile

new zealand

australia

taiwan

china

kazakhstan

kyrgyzstan

tajikistan

uzbekistan

turkmenistan

azerbaijan

armenia

georgia

turkey

greece

czech republic

italy

france

When Italy? I'm learning Italian, we could travel together.

• Love it
Sucks. probably due to the Hinduism shit too.

One of the qualms of poor shitholes is how hard it is to gymcel.

it was hard to find a solid 50g protein meal in turkey that costed less than 15 euros (about 3.5x the average meal price). unless i was buying protein shakes

Meanwhile I can get 2 chicken quesadilla here for same price 80g protein, which isn't even a lot of money at all

No wonder poor countries are filled with fat diabetic subhumans while european countries are filled with slim tall and healthy people with decent muscle tone
U actually make an interesting point about how cheap meat protein is in the west - the reason for it is factory farming.

And it's literally the opposite of healthy. The best part about being in India is being able to get naturally raised chicken and goat. The difference in taste is palpable, and obviously it is much healthier too.

The reason u find poor countries full of unfit subhumans is that they have 0 clue about proper nutrition and don't even care about it. It's worse in India because of how easy it is to eat vegetarian food - so many people literally don't eat meat unless it's a weekend or holiday or a special occasion.

But at the same time the cow belt of India consumes dairy products at an unparalleled rate. Drink like 3-4 litres milk a day, curd with every meal, white butter with every meal, paneer when possible. So it's not like they miss out on protein and if u see the natives of these areas it shows.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
U actually make an interesting point about how cheap meat protein is in the west - the reason for it is factory farming.

And it's literally the opposite of healthy. The best part about being in India is being able to get naturally raised chicken and goat. The difference in taste is palpable, and obviously it is much healthier too.

The reason u find poor countries full of unfit subhumans is that they have 0 clue about proper nutrition and don't even care about it. It's worse in India because of how easy it is to eat vegetarian food - so many people literally don't eat meat unless it's a weekend or holiday or a special occasion.

But at the same time the cow belt of India consumes dairy products at an unparalleled rate. Drink like 3-4 litres milk a day, curd with every meal, white butter with every meal, paneer when possible. So it's not like they miss out on protein and if u see the natives of these areas it shows.
i could go for a butter chicken and cheese naan rn fuark

plus some tibetan momos

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin