A paradox:

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
I don't understand how I'm NT enough to occasionally talk to foids and have a friend group, but also aspie enough to have been online and rotting on websites like these since I was 10. I was on 4chan at 10, reading the stormfront and chimpout forums at 11, and also was lurking on edtwt and tcctwt (mentally ill nigger twitter forums that I thought were morbidly interesting).

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me

• Hmm...
Reactions: h111
U just bored imo

• +1
youre a mentalcel and you like looking edgy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
youre a mentalcel and you like looking edgy
I wasn't showing anybody these forums or flexing the fact that I read them, just reading them out of pure curiosity

• +1
Im an adrenaline addict and I need action all the time but life don’t give me action so I’m here

You probably don't have a job or your life is too easy.

I was in forums since 8, I joined a forum of a web game and was kinda famous (only on the forum not the game) what a rotting.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed and cromagnon
common problem with aborted normies once you interrupt the hypersocialization process with nigger awareness

nigger awareness is one of the gateways to blackpill. because it leads to crime stats, understanding about genetics, leftist political goals, jews, etc, it gives you the super power known a "noticing" which is vital to blackpill enlightenment