A police officer called me out on the street

L

Lebgfinal

User
Because some dumbass stole stuff at the market and apparently i fitted with the description of a guy with a black shirt and a backpack.
He asked to search my stuff, and he looked at my backpack and left saying im fine.
If i get arrested soon for a crime i didnt commit i wont be surprised.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, horizontallytall, zsombi and 3 others
Because some dumbass stole stuff at the market and apparently i fitted with the description of a guy with a black shirt and a backpack.
He asked to search my stuff, and he looked at my backpack and left saying im fine.
If i get arrested soon for a crime i didnt commit i wont be surprised.
In which country?

Can relate. Police hate us truecels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, n9wiff and PeakIncels
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, deadstock and horizontallytall
If a girl saw you she would wet her panties because your low inhib dark triad behaviour having problems with the police

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and horizontallytall
what crime can you do there lol almost everything is permissible
some guy stole food at the supermarket in no country that shit is allowed retard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
If a girl saw you she would wet her panties because your low inhib dark triad behaviour having problems with the police
nah tho im innocent thats -10 halo

maybe your right
Like if you look really unkept they may think u secretly taking drugs and shit so thats why they give you bad looks

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Like if you look really unkept they may think u secretly taking drugs and shit so thats why they give you bad looks
nah man it's prolly because I'm a 5'9 twink and know I can't beat them so they js try to be intimidating idk bro

Canada is same as the UK frm wht i understand. U cn take a stroll through the local supermarket grabbing whatever u want and just walk out like u took a nice walk on a summers day. West as a whole rly has declined to shit.

Canada is same as the UK frm wht i understand. U cn take a stroll through the local supermarket grabbing whatever u want and just walk out like u took a nice walk on a summers day. West as a whole rly has declined to shit.
The police officer barely searched my bag i couldve been the thief and got out of this
Its crazy

The police officer barely searched my bag i couldve been the thief and got out of this
Its crazy
Yh its these liberal garbage policys. We need 0 tolerance on reapeat offenders of crime at this point and a Saudi Arabian style system. Rehabilitation barely works for violent criminals/repeat offenders.

Also the argument that innocent people would be punished is true but usually where theirs smoke theirs fire and u get collateral damage with any policy. The collateral now increasing crime rates and innocent ppl being fkd up because criminals know they cn do wht they want.

Darken your skin and wear T50 eye contacts