A Political Scandal: A Black Pill Analysis

B

baruch

Iron
Years ago there was a political scandal involving the current governor of California, Gavin Newsom, who was then the mayor of San Francisco.

Gov. Gavin Newsom reports $1.2-million income in new disclosure of ...

Gavin is 6' 3" btw.

He was caught having an affair with this woman:
Woman doubtful 2005 affair with then-SF Mayor Newsom was a #MeToo ...

This reason this was such a big deal was that this woman was the WIFE of Gavin's campaign manager.

If he cucks his own campaign manager, imagine how hard he cucks the citizens of California :lul:

Here is the unfortunate campaign manager that had to experience this:

Kimberly Guilfoyle's Calif. Lt. Governor Ex Had Affair with His ...

There is a reason why one of these men is a governor and the other is an anonymous campaign manager.

There is a reason why one cucks and the other had to endure it.

It's LOOKS.

This world is not right. Acquire looks and disregard anyone who says "Looks don't really matter".

sources:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, IdiAmin, Warlow and 9 others
Interesting, lol.

Kimberly Guilfoyle's Calif. Lt. Governor Ex Had Affair with His ...'s Calif. Lt. Governor Ex Had Affair with His ...
Wow, that dude hit way out of his looks league.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15099 and 4 others
5psl and below=cuck material

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
giga oldchad tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and CursedOne
If you have a good head of hair with 50 you have just won at life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 2729, CursedOne and 1 other person
Wow, that dude hit way out of his looks league.

She wrote :
" (I also happened to have an unfortunate inclination towards drinking-to-excess & self-destruction.)”

He scored above his looksmatch, but shes a mentally unstable whore. Rode the cock carousel for sure, mental nutjob.

He did the best he could though. Knocking up a mentally unstable girl that mogs you by 2PSL might save your children atleast in the looks department.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6512
How did he manage to marry her in the first place?

if you are old then the only thing you need to win at life is hair good skin and not a dad bod

She wrote :

He scored above his looksmatch, but shes a mentally unstable whore. Rode the cock carousel for sure, mental nutjob.

He did the best he could though. Knocking up a mentally unstable girl that mogs you by 2PSL might save your children atleast in the looks department.
Based. I woul;d legit consider going 2 PSL above my own looks level for a nuttcase, for children. Only if that type of nuttcase isn't inheritable, and I can find a way to keep her away from the children mostly, because of her fuckng up my kids then.

Oh damn, I didn't know she was a full on nuttcase/mental issues. Then it all makes more sense.

Last edited:
The bald cuck looks like shit, it was bound to happen.

She wrote :

JFL :lul:

You are taking too seriously her words. It’s just an excuse.

Whenever women cheat, they blame it on alcohol or their parent not being available

They never just own up to the fact that they are a shitty person.

My 5’7” friend once took his girlfriend to a night club 😂 and then she starting making out with a 6’2” guy on the dance floor. She later claimed that she was black out drunk, didn’t remember anything, and that the guy took advantage of her.

My friend decided to continue dating her. A few weeks later she was spotted having a coffee date with the same dude 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rift, Warlow, bobt and 5 others
JFL :lul:

You are taking too seriously her words. It’s just an excuse.

Whenever women cheat, they blame it on alcohol or their parent not being available

They never just own up to the fact that they are a shitty person.

My 5’7” friend once took his girlfriend to a night club 😂 and then she starting making out with a 6’2” guy on the dance floor. She later claimed that she was black out drunk, didn’t remember anything, and that the guy took advantage of her.

My friend decided to continue dating her. A few weeks later she was spotted having a coffee date with the same dude 😂
True. Women act like irresponsible children and should be treated as such.

• +1
Reactions: bobt and Jerzy Bondov
She wrote :

The Chad who slayed her while she was married also had an alcohol problem jfl
"He announced he would seek treatment for alcohol use disorder in February 2007."

They were made for each other, two good looking persons who are NT and enjoy life. I'm happy for them, ded srs.(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
The Chad who slayed her while she was married also had an alcohol problem jfl
"He announced he would seek treatment for alcohol use disorder in February 2007."

They were made for each other, two good looking persons who are NT and enjoy life. I'm happy for them, ded srs.(y)
It takes a very large amount of privileges to be able to get away with being an alcoholic while maintaing a top carreer, status, power, looks and wealth. For your average guy, it could mean the end of a decent life, let alone a good one.

Makes me cage hard at this clownworld and how little influence you really have.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
Years ago there was a political scandal involving the current governor of California, Gavin Newsom, who was then the mayor of San Francisco.

Gavin is 6' 3" btw.

This reason this was such a big deal was that this woman was the WIFE of Gavin's campaign manager.

If he cucks his own campaign manager, imagine how hard he cucks the citizens of California :lul:

Kimberly Guilfoyle's Calif. Lt. Governor Ex Had Affair with His ...'s Calif. Lt. Governor Ex Had Affair with His ...

There is a reason why one of these men is a governor and the other is an anonymous campaign manager.

It's LOOKS.

This world is not right. Acquire looks and disregard anyone who says "Looks don't really matter".

sources:
Last thing you said is facts.

Gavin is 6' 3" btw.

It's LOOKS.

sources:
Niggas that betabuxx that hard for a roastie Stacy know what is coming their way JFL at not Being blackpilled

that lady is sexy

Gavin is 6' 3" btw.

It's LOOKS.

sources:
Fck. I could never get myself to fck a woman that old even when I’m 50. I would have to throw up when she undressed. Claiming this as another success for chad is just embarassing