A potential new way to debloat/leanmaxx your face and define and project your bones more, as well as clearing the skin

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
Buy a "Gua Sha"

A Gua Sha is a Chinese medicinal massage tool that is used to
- increase blood circulation in the face
- It breaks up fascia, which is the connective tissue that sticks to muscles and can interfere with optimal circulation
- helps improve microcirculation (a few studies show that it increases it up to 400%)
- relieve muscle tension in the face
- encourage lymphatic drainage to banish bloat

It has been described as a natural facelift

If you use it every day, you could see promising results

There have been many articles and papaers by doctors who write about the results from gua sha and they have promoted it

It's even popular on tiktok, and a lot of people have showed their results from using it, the Gua Sha hashtag has 281 million views on it

Look at these for example:

You can find another tutorial on YouTube but here’s one

You guys should try out the Gua Sua and see if you get results, it’s only 15 dollars on Amazon and it only takes 3-5 minutes daily, do it after your skincare routine, that’s what I’m going to do

Some ppl saw results as fast 1 week and others 2 months, I’m probably going to do this for a year to see the true potential of it

Diet + Sprinting before eating (@antiantifa thread on leanmaxxing the face) + Gua Sha could be a mogger leanmaxxing/bone defining routine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Christopher, Deleted member 19865 and 18 others
seems like a good thread. Too bad I wont read a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg, only_ons, texascel and 10 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 13994, Jerzy Bondov and 3 others
Damn gigafrauded angles and actual debloating who would expect to look less bloated

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa, EverythingMattersCel, Selinity and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Buy a "Gua Sha"

- It breaks up fascia, which is the connective tissue that sticks to muscles and can interfere with optimal circulation
- helps improve microcirculation (a few studies show that it increases it up to 400%)

There have been many articles and papaers by doctors who write about the results from gua sha and they have promoted it

It's even popular on tiktok, and a lot of people have showed their results from using it, the Gua Sha hashtag has 281 million views on it

You guys should try out the Gua Sua and see if you get results, it’s only 15 dollars on Amazon and it only takes 3-5 minutes daily, do it after your skincare routine, that’s what I’m going to do

Some ppl saw results as fast 1 week and others 2 months, I’m probably going to do this for a year to see the true potential of it

Diet + Sprinting before eating (@antiantifa thread on leanmaxxing the face) + Gua Sha could be a mogger leanmaxxing/bone defining routine

very educational put why would u write a essay if no one would read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
very educational put why would u write a essay if no one would read
how else would ppl know about the gua sha and what it does. I put this in looksmaxxing because i thought hopefully ppl would read it

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Or just improve ur diet wtf is this fake ass dropshipping junk? all these whores are coping they look the same just more make up plastered on there clown faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, EverythingMattersCel, Jerzy Bondov and 7 others
Mods delete this dog shit clickbait thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, EverythingMattersCel, Jerzy Bondov and 3 others
Isn't there a cream called aminophyline or whatever that basically burns/reduces fat deposits? It's something that body builders used to use to burn fat around the waist but I've heard reports of people using it on the face. I think amino would be a little more effective and I might try it.

• +1
how else would ppl know about the gua sha and what it does. I put this in looksmaxxing because i thought hopefully ppl would read it
If I was u I wouldn't invest my time and energy on these fuckers

• +1
just another gimmick

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Or just improve ur diet wtf is this fake ass dropshipping junk? all these whores are coping they look the same just more make up plastered on there clown faces.
yea obv you have to improve your diet but this might make the leanmaxxing faster. also, your bones may or may not become more defined but i'll actually get it and see if it's legit

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
yea obv you have to improve your diet but this might make the leanmaxxing faster. also, your bones may or may not become more defined but i'll actually get it and see if it's legit
Idk man it seems like one of these schemes designed by jews. The tiktok before and afters are all clearly frauded. Someone waste ur money on this and post a result thread in a month.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13197
one more I get 100 reps help nigga

• +1
fuck man there's no helping this forum, even something as simple and cheap as this gets so much backlash and "cope"

it's a theory ffs, ppl can just try it and see if it works

@Cardiologyscribe you were right

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: texascel, BrickTop, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 4 others
nigga one more rep I have 100

• +1
Reactions: DawgyDawg and Deleted member 13197
Rub stone on face theory

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyGlasses and Deleted member 13197
Isn't there a cream called aminophyline or whatever that basically burns/reduces fat deposits? It's something that body builders used to use to burn fat around the waist but I've heard reports of people using it on the face. I think amino would be a little more effective and I might try it.
i don't much about aminophyline, i'll look into it though

• +1
Reactions: Trevor Philips
Lymphatic massages are legit retards, you can also just do it with you hands and oils.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, BrickTop and Deleted member 13197
I tend to not trust tiktok foids, but seems cheap and effortless to give it a try. I would but I'm already dieting hard, so results may be skewed.
Maybe if I still have a fatface after I got to my ideal weight

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13197
Lymphatic massages are legit retards, you can also just do it with you hands and oils.
yea you could ig, but it can be done simultaneously with the fascia break up, using the gua sha

i'm still skeptical of this so i'm going to try it and see first

Might give this a try ngl

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 13197
Buy a "Gua Sha"

Fucking fatasses, lose weight and eat healthy. Niggas and roasties in the west especially always want some cheap way to get "muh less facial fat", chiselled, etc". First of all submental tightness is due to bf+diet+genes and how the tendons and tissue interact and connect, putting some chinese metal shit underneath ur jaw ain't gonna do shit. This is why I despise normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
sorry but all the chinese shit end up being a giant cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13197
Fucking fatasses, lose weight and eat healthy. Niggas and roasties in the west especially always want some cheap way to get "muh less facial fat", chiselled, etc". First of all submental tightness is due to bf+diet+genes and how the tendons and tissue interact and connect, putting some chinese metal shit underneath ur jaw ain't gonna do shit. This is why I despise normies
bruh chill, obviously diet and bf come first but this is just an extra tool that may or may not help. Also this breaks up the fascia, which is the connective tissue that sticks to muscles, so this does this relate to tissue interaction in some way

this doesn't apply to me since i am low bf already but i wanted to see if it would define anyone's bones more

bruh chill, obviously diet and bf come first but this is just an extra tool that may or may not help. Also this breaks up the fascia, which is the connective tissue that sticks to muscles, so this does this relate to tissue interaction in some way

this doesn't apply to me since i am low bf already but i wanted to see if it would define anyone's bones more
jfl at this device tho

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 13197
Fuck it Imma try it, if it doesn’t work I’ll just tell you guys. As a looksmaxxer I need to try all potential methods

• +1
Reactions: Christopher, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Seems interesting. Do you know what the actual science behind how this works?
The people who made videos on it are anglefrauding hard though, noone looks like they have a low hyoid in 3/4 view..

mirin forward growth on the sheboon too

• +1
Seems interesting. Do you know what the actual science behind how this works?
The people who made videos on it are anglefrauding hard though, noone looks like they have a low hyoid in 3/4 view..

mirin forward growth on the sheboon too
i don't know how exactly it works yet, i still have to see some articles

I just put this as a theory for now so that maybe a few users including myself could try it out and see if it gives results

• So Sad
Reactions: Selinity
Looks like it's mostly placebo. I can't find anything that actually shows it has worked. Someone should still try it in a controlled situation for a month or two and see what they get as results.

• +1
Just give yourselves face massages by hand after cleaning your hands then.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13197
sounds like a super scam. random influencer how got paid money to promote the product using pictures with total different lightening and angles. im sceptic. if i read trustworthy reviews on here id give it a try though

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 13197
Just ordered one lol, surprisingly popular enough that even my local pharmacies have it

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13197
Just used my hands to massage like they do in the videos. Even if it’s cope it feels nice

• +1
i literally have this at home but i use it to massage my legs

• +1
my mom uses this

• +1
These people get paid to promote this garbage, look at the ears and posture.. they jut and tilt neck to make it look like it's actually doing something, they don't give a shit how it makes them look because they get a bag for promoting this lmao

I'll be the asshole and admit I do social marketing, I have a combined following of 900,000 on 2 different Instagram pages, it makes me good money and I see this kinda shit all the time. I've promoted some amount of garbage I wouldn't let anyone close to me touch. It's sad how many normies buy this hoping for a change, and the funniest part is they are so easy to scam because they stop using it literally after a week due to ''stress'' or ''work'' taking it away from them, they blame themselves rather than the device.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Who would've thought

A chinese product being pushed on a chinese app

just use ur hands

• +1
Real or cope? I'm dead serious

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
theres something very relaxing about watching these