A pro vax colleague got the vaccine

Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
He was pro vax colleague who was always talking about how he can't wait to get the vaccine just got the covid after two weeks of his second shot. I always told him to not take it and to just take 1g of vitamin C per day and exercise regularly and nothing will hurt him. he seem like a savable guy but guess my judgment was wrong and he's just like the other goyims.

When he comes back I condescendingly will stare at him this way
16880.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Ethniframementalcel
Yep jfl normies are realizing the vaccines don’t do jack shit to protect you, only make money for Pfizer and the rest of the evil jews in power.

idc really though, I will never take that bullshit, I will move to Florida if I have to. They are pathetic dogs

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, autistic_tendencies and Jeffrey Epstein
Yep jfl normies are realizing the vaccines don’t do jack shit to protect you, only make money for Pfizer and the rest of the evil jews in power.

idc really though, I will never take that bullshit, I will move to Florida if I have to. They are pathetic dogs
So then the real question is what’s actually inside those vaccine

Almost everyone have taken it i doubt anything bad will happen and it would be stupid kill them first

• So Sad
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Almost everyone have taken it i doubt anything bad will happen and it would be stupid kill them first
Not yet wait and see it’s a long range game

So then the real question is what’s actually inside those vaccine
A bunch of bullshit. IMO the vaccines are simply a tool for population control, since the elites that run our world understand the population is growing too fast and the draw on resources and effects on climate etc are unsustainable if we keep going how we were going pre Covid. So back to the vaccines and population control- It’s very simple if you understand how large numbers work.

even if the vaccines kill/maim/lead to early death through whatever means in 1-2% of the people that get it, if they can vaccinate 5-6 billion people, that’s 120 million people that they can delete. That’s a healthy chunk of people, and they wouldn’t all die at once. This is to say nothing of the people it could make sterile, etc. I believe in several years it will come out that many people that took the vaccine cannot have kids but they won’t be able to point the finger at the vaccine because perhaps it won’t make EVERYONE sterile, it will just lower sperm counts in SOME males, for instance, or it will fuck with egg production in some females, etc. we already see evidence that SOME women that take the vaccine have their menstrual cycles going crazy. But a doctor can just tell a guy that low sperm counts could be due to many factors, even tight underwear, which is true. So the normie Cucks won’t put 2 and 2 together necessarily.

So in my opinion the vaccines are first a money source for big pharma, and secondly a population control mechanism. Two things the global elites want is money and to keep the population from growing too fast, they understand the need to at least try and keep a lid on population and thus resource consumption till they figure out a way to get us on Mars or something. The way humans are raping the earth is not sustainable.

my 2 cents

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, CopeTilliRope and autistic_tendencies