A questionnaire filled out by Ramirez

High Cortisol Chad

High Cortisol Chad

Diamond
a-questionnaire-filled-out-by-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-v0-a435rewnlj4c1.jpg
a-questionnaire-filled-out-by-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-v0-x40nvfjtlj4c1.jpg
a-questionnaire-filled-out-by-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-v0-7whzy0hulj4c1.png
a-questionnaire-filled-out-by-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-v0-ho6gazrulj4c1.png
a-questionnaire-filled-out-by-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-v0-dicnxj8vlj4c1.png

someone respond

Damn he's so edgy and corny. If he was born in this generation he woulda been a bullied school shooting loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, BrahminBoss, NoseProphecy and 3 others
Damn he's so edgy and corny. If he was born in this generation he woulda been a bullied school shooting loser
Chad can get away with being edgy, tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, mvp2v1 and buckchadley31
biggest regret : *not carrying a gun at all times*

lmfao bro did not give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and High Cortisol Chad
No he wouldn’t have been bullied with his Chad height frame face stupid

he had sex at 12 wtf?

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
No he wouldn’t have been bullied with his Chad height frame face stupid
normies don’t care if you have tall height or whatever. if you aren’t one of them they hate you by default. if you act like he did or act like i did in HS you will definitely get bullied regardless of face or height

he had sex at 12 wtf?
it was with a prostitute JFL what the fuck was wrong with him, instead of trying to get laid with a girl in his class who would most likely be a virgin, he went to a prostitute

it was with a prostitute JFL what the fuck was wrong with him, instead of trying to get laid with a girl in his class who would most likely be a virgin, he went to a prostitute
i mean how did he even find a prostitute like these females are active at night at nightclubs or strip clubs why was he outside at 12yo by himself and fucking approached a prostitute, why did the prostitute fuck a 12yo..lots of questions to be asked
he was mentally ill lmao fuck that ramirez nigga

normies don’t care if you have tall height or whatever. if you aren’t one of them they hate you by default. if you act like he did or act like i did in HS you will definitely get bullied regardless of face or height
Doesn’t matter if they don’t hate him they won’t bully a Chad moron especially with being tall and aggressive masculine face they will have some respect for having that

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
You’re dumb as fuck if you think anyone would bully some gigachad like Ramirez with his masculine frame and height and intimating face. People would more than likely respect him and wanna be his friend due to Chad aura.
IMG 0489
IMG 0652

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and BrahminBoss
You’re dumb as fuck if you think anyone would bully some gigachad like Ramirez with his masculine frame and height and intimating face. People would more than likely respect him and wanna be his friend due to Chad aura. View attachment 2830987View attachment 2830990
holy fuckhow that interviewer not roped being skull mogged height mogged frame mogged bones mogged

• +1
Reactions: Pei
holy fuckhow that interviewer not roped being skull mogged height mogged frame mogged bones mogged
Yeah jfl at that user saying Ramirez would get bullied. That would never happen to a Chad like Ramirez who would be intimidating looking and get male respect due to developed face height frame etc that make him look like predatory

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis and BrahminBoss
Bro stfu you would have shit yourself and so all the other normie did you saw Richard Ramirez walking in the hallway like in that picture and no one would do shit

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis