• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 18931 and currylightskin
im basically half homeless and still get laid
hygiene is cope

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and justbentbro
cope. chad crawls out of the dumpster with shit and piss all over him and fucks prime stacys while dressed up perfumemaxxed incel rots in his basement

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
A friend of mine is currently at University. He lives the typical STEMcel life, but his next door dorm neighbour is a chad who always has girls coming and going from his dorm room. This chad frequently knocks on my friend's door to borrow Fairy liquid (For UScels, it's the equivalent of Dawn dish soap). But he wasn't using to wash his dirty plates, but instead to wash his skin because he spends all his money on drugs and alcohol.

So no, not even poor hygiene can stop Chad.

A friend of mine is currently at University. He lives the typical STEMcel life, but his next door dorm neighbour is a chad who always has girls coming and going from his dorm room. This chad frequently knocks on my friend's door to borrow Fairy liquid (For UScels, it's the equivalent of Dawn dish soap). But he wasn't using to wash his dirty plates, but instead to wash his skin because he spends all his money on drugs and alcohol.

So no, not even poor hygiene can stop Chad.
I can't believe you

Cope

And all these guys most likely aren’t even chads