A real Chad is much rarer than a Stacy πŸ€™ (High IQ Thread )

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Listen so yakhis my mom was a Stacy in her prime like legit unfrauded Persian looking Stacy . I'm the exact same as her but male version πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ and I'm htn to Chadlite depending on foids taste πŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ˜Ύ. So In my opinion legit unfrauded stacies are like 1 in 100 while proper unfrauded chad is like 1 in a 1000 . Chads are much rarer than stacies and that's exactly why even stacies Simp for chads in their DMS and write essays and poems πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Women only need ample amount of estrogen , good environment, harmony and collagen and looks to be a Stacy but male versions need literally everything to be a chad. And proper stacies don't breed chad kids because kids are likely to get feminine features from their moms like my lips so more like prettyboy πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή. If you really need masc Dom maesthetic kids fuck a tranny like htb women πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, gtuktm, Banderacell and 9 others
Listen so yakhis my mom was a Stacy in her prime like legit unfrauded Persian looking Stacy . I'm the exact same as her but male version πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ and I'm htn to Chadlite depending on foids taste πŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ˜Ύ. So In my opinion legit unfrauded stacies are like 1 in 100 while proper unfrauded chad is like 1 in a 1000 . Chads are much rarer than stacies and that's exactly why even stacies Simp for chads in their DMS and write essays and poems πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Women only need ample amount of estrogen , good environment, harmony and collagen and looks to be a Stacy but male versions need literally everything to be a chad. And proper stacies don't breed chad kids because kids are likely to get feminine features from their moms like my lips so more like prettyboy πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή
Well said yakhi :love::love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and currylightskin
Listen so yakhis my mom was a Stacy in her prime like legit unfrauded Persian looking Stacy . I'm the exact same as her but male version πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ and I'm htn to Chadlite depending on foids taste πŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ˜Ύ. So In my opinion legit unfrauded stacies are like 1 in 100 while proper unfrauded chad is like 1 in a 1000 . Chads are much rarer than stacies and that's exactly why even stacies Simp for chads in their DMS and write essays and poems πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Women only need ample amount of estrogen , good environment, harmony and collagen and looks to be a Stacy but male versions need literally everything to be a chad. And proper stacies don't breed chad kids because kids are likely to get feminine features from their moms like my lips so more like prettyboy πŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘³β€β™‚οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜Ή
Men need ideal features. Women can get away with a lot more bad features which can be even masculine.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 3 others
Men need ideal features. Women can get away with a lot more bad features which can be even masculine.
Yes i agree also women have make up. 99,99% of women wouldn’t even be 5 psl without make up:

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Daniel Plainview, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 3 others
Very true yakhi like my mom even doesn't have failos but I have the same exact features and look htn/ chadlite compared to her Stacy rating πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
Post pics of mother in her prime

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and currylightskin
nah its because you're a straight male so you over rate women.

I'm bi sexual with female sexuality. Stacies are actually rarer than chad.

I haven't seen a single 6psl woman at uni while I have seen a few chads.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
nah its because you're a straight male so you over rate women.

I'm bi sexual with female sexuality. Stacies are actually rarer than chad.

I haven't seen a single 6psl woman at u i while I have seen a few chads.
Yakhiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and currylightskin
I don't know for sure, but in general women are more desirable at the end of the day, still very good looking males are rare, irl I saw far more gl women than men or because I don't pay much attention to guys and women faces stick with me more. Still a very gl person like 6.5+ psl is so rare irl that is like once/twice in a life time you came across with such person.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, SEPRAY, thecel and 2 others