A REALITY EVERYONE HERE COPE ABOUT

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Griffith :
Griffth berserk

Will attract WAY more girls, than guts :
Screenshot 20240405 200443 Google

most guys cant anderstand it, since they are obv way more appealed to masculine men, some of them will even find a feminine male disgusting.
In berserk, autors perfectly show this : griffith get all the girls, even casca would let go guts for griffith
most males are attracted to androgenous women. Its the same for girls.
women at all age will like it. Only reason they dont is they cant. They arent attractive anymore to pretend to it.
And height will change nothing to this. Since griffith is feminine being tall isnt a requirement, and would not be a halo if he was.
Just take gear and hgh bro ! :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl, dna_cel, Samsepioler and 2 others
guts solos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shadowassassin424, dna_cel, blacksswordsman and 2 others
griffith would be a prettyboy doomed to descend after 25

guts would slay throughout his lifetime

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert, Yerico7 and blacksswordsman
griffit just wants guts big cock, he is misunderstood

griffith would be a prettyboy doomed to descend after 25

guts would slay throughout is lifetime
True 👍 its why solid prettyboy is optimal. But at least imo anyway after 30 if you dont have a wife and kids just rope

True 👍 its why solid prettyboy is optimal. But at least imo anyway after 30 if you dont have a wife and kids just rope
I think the opposite: if you have a wife and kids just rope (especially in the west)

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
He still enjoyed raping casca tho
cuz seeing guts suffer because of it, he wants his cock and cant get it so he fucks his oneitis.

I think the opposite: if you have a wife and kids just rope (especially in the west)
Having kids is the most beautifull thing a man can experience. Require maturity

cuz seeing guts suffer because of it, he wants his cock and cant get it so he fucks his oneitis.
Nah he dont. If you think so you didnt read it.

Having kids is the most beautifull thing a man can experience. Require maturity
In a different time maybe. Nowadays I don't think the risk it's worth the reward.

I would only if I was either chad or multimillionaire

• +1
In a different time maybe. Nowadays I don't think the risk it's worth the reward.

I would only if I was either chad or multimillionaire
I get your point of view. My parents are millionaire so its maybe why i dont realise

griffith would want bbc, guts would slay stacies

• Hmm...
griffith would want bbc, guts would slay stacies
Guts is a niche. He would def slay but only with a certain type of girl. Same for griffith, but the niche is way bigger for him. Him wanting bbc or not isnt the point and honestly i could not care less

Griffith :
View attachment 2840309
View attachment 2840310
most guys cant anderstand it, since they are obv way more appealed to masculine men, some of them will even find a feminine male disgusting.
In berserk, autors perfectly show this : griffith get all the girls, even casca would let go guts for griffith
women at all age will like it. Only reason they dont is they cant. They arent attractive anymore to pretend to it.
And height will change nothing to this. Since griffith is feminine being tall isnt a requirement, and would not be a halo if he was.
That post is more "Offtopic" than "looksmax". The reason Griffith had so much influence over all others is because he was chosen by the Godhand. In Berserk universe this works like some sort of predestination. Nothing would change the fact that Griffith is more relevant. Even when he fucks the princess its due to his "magnetic presence" as the princess herself says, which was a combination of him winning all his battles, being good at speeches etc. Godhand is the reason for all of this.

Guts height is unclear but he is supposedly 6'6 but looks about 6'2 with Griffith, considering Griffith is 5'10. Guts has better physique and frame. He is also better swordsman. The reason Guts is not that successfull is because he is obsessed with swordmanship and obviously has no Godhand to help him.

Guts is a niche. He would def slay but only with a certain type of girl. Same for griffith, but the niche is way bigger for him. Him wanting bbc or not isnt the point and honestly i could not care less
griffith's niche would attract dom bitches who would want to peg him, opposite with guts, there you go

griffith's niche would attract dom bitches who would want to peg him, opposite with guts, there you go
Opposite. Dumb bitch that crave false protection will go for guts

lol he has no dimorphic traits girls like masculine men

That post is more "Offtopic" than "looksmax". The reason Griffith had so much influence over all others is because he was chosen by the Godhand. In Berserk universe this works like some sort of predestination. Nothing would change the fact that Griffith is more relevant. Even when he fucks the princess its due to his "magnetic presence" as the princess herself says, which was a combination of him winning all his battles, being good at speeches etc. Godhand is the reason for all of this.

Guts height is unclear but he is supposedly 6'6 but looks about 6'2 with Griffith, considering Griffith is 5'10. Guts has better physique and frame. He is also better swordsman. The reason Guts is not that successfull is because he is obsessed with swordmanship and obviously has no Godhand to help him.
No. If you actually read it you’ll see that girls are attracted to his LOOK and everyone say how beautiful and attractive he is. Saying otherwise is just being delusional

Simply not true. Go to any popular bar/club in your city, the men receiving the most attention will be unquestionably masculine. The only age demographic where your theory has some credibility is teens/early college years.

• Hmm...
Simply not true. Go to any popular bar/club in your city, the men receiving the most attention will be unquestionably masculine. The only age demographic where your theory has some credibility is teens/early college years.
no. In clubs they are tall yes, because face is in the dark, but its the only maculine trait they ever have. Ofc feminine men like griffith are rare so most of the time girls will have to look at more masculine men

Griffith :
View attachment 2840309
View attachment 2840310
bookmarked 😔

• Love it
LOL this is so false

guts exudes masculine energy, he's always concerned about self improvement(training his strength/skills, focused on himself) the story even shows this, his ascension through the timeskip when he joined the hawk is crazy. that's why casca was always so aggressive towards him, she knows deep down Guts is the man and is questioning her feelings for griffith

the twink griffith showed no forms of improvement through the time-skip, and got more emotional and feminim in the long haul, committing acts of degeneracy and more. when he lost the duel to Guts it was over for him.

Henry cavill aka irl Guts is being thirsted on by your gf, your mom, your granny.

Roman Reigns is the ultimate mogger. Griffith doesn't come close in terms of looks

Henry cavill aka irl Guts is being thirsted on by your gf, your mom, your granny.

Roman Reigns is the ultimate mogger. Griffith doesn't come close in terms of looks
View attachment 2882698
roman reigns... never seen a girl talk abt him:forcedsmile:
henry cavill is almost perfect facially + charisma ect so ofc