A realization I came to

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I'd honestly rather go to the gym and be a depressed sack of shit than lose my body and be more social.

I'm content with being a basement dwelling male model autist tbh, and if you don't agree you haven't ascended simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
It's a phase of lifting. You begin to care less about the girls you started lifting to get, and more about lifting. Eventually, you cast of the desires for a relationship and focus on yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's a phase of lifting. You begin to care less about the girls you started lifting to get, and more about lifting. Eventually, you cast of the desires for a relationship and focus on yourself.
That's just it dude I already have a girl so I don't need social validation from many others. I talk to my best friend on the phone every week and he's coming home for winter break soon. And I have my second best friend 45 mins south

• +1
that's why you hear people saying if u wanna start working out do it for urself not for bitches

• +1
that's why you hear people saying if u wanna start working out do it for urself not for bitches
Yeah if u want girls do pua and be gl

• +1
drugmaxxing >>>>>> gymcelling

• +1
drugmaxxing >>>>>> gymcelling
Most likely. What drugs. I'm too depressed to give a shit about how bad they are for you. I just hate feeling like shit

• +1
Most likely. What drugs. I'm too depressed to give a shit about how bad they are for you. I just hate feeling like shit
Why are u depressed bro? u can pm me if u wanna talk

• +1
I'd honestly rather go to the gym and be a depressed sack of shit than lose my body and be more social.

I'm content with being a basement dwelling male model autist tbh, and if you don't agree you haven't ascended simple as that
It's called misc syndrome you will start to lose attraction for women and start admiring shirtless physiques of men.

• +1
It's called misc syndrome you will start to lose attraction for women and start admiring shirtless physiques of men.
I think I might actually becoming homo for myself. I saw myself shirtless and got hard no joke no homo
Screenshot 20181002 123915

t. Has never seen a pic of me

• +1
I think I might actually becoming homo for myself. I saw myself shirtless and got hard no joke no homo

Lmao I haven't quite gotten to that point yet but now every time I go to take a shower I end up miring myself in the mirror for at least 10-15 minutes. A few months ago after not eating/exercising for over a year in college, I would always avoid looking at myself in the mirror because I was disgusted at what I saw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate

Better start getting better grades in school nigger, or else. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
A few months ago after not eating/exercising for over a year in college, I would always avoid looking at myself in the mirror because I was disgusted at what I saw.
this hits so close to home for me before i started lifting. i was so disgusting before that time
Better start getting better grades in school nigger, or else. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
:confused::(:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and ZyzzReincarnate
how much you bench atm?

start roids srs 500mg test 15 weeks, you will alpha/be alpha as fuck.

lean down a bit first tho

• +1
^^^^^

• +1
> Has oneitis

> Is depressed

????

• +1
how much you bench atm?

start roids srs 500mg test 15 weeks, you will alpha/be alpha as fuck.

lean down a bit first tho
My lifts aren't that good. But I'm not roiding and I'll lean down when I get to 210

• +1
It's funny but so true. I am surprised with how well I cope with having 0 fucking friends, social circle or female interaction, but this is partially thanks to looking decent. I always imagined there are 3 main contributors to happiness in life: Physical, Social and Career. Progress in general is also a great contributor. And gymming gives not only a healthy body you can be proud of, but a sense of progress as well. It's hard to feel like shit when you look better than everyone around you, regardless of how dead your social life is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Nibba
It's funny but so true. I am surprised with how well I cope with having 0 fucking friends, social circle or female interaction, but this is partially thanks to looking decent. I always imagined there are 3 main contributors to happiness in life: Physical, Social and Career. Progress in general is also a great contributor. And gymming gives not only a healthy body you can be proud of, but a sense of progress as well. It's hard to feel like shit when you look better than everyone around you, regardless of how dead your social life is.
pm pls.

• +1