A really creepy story

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was 19 and I was riding a bus to home at night. My oneitis was also on the bus but I didn't talk with her cause she was wearing earphones. We live on the same street btw.

I got off at my bus stop really fast because I was very tired and wanted to go home and sleep. I walked 20 meters, looked behind and saw a girl/woman getting down as well.

I was walking and she was behind me all the time. I sped up, she sped up too. I slowed down, she slowed down too. Hearing the footsteps, I could tell she was directly behind me.

At some point I thought it was my oneitis, cause we we live nearby and maybe she choose this path as well. But I didn't bother turning around cause the interaction would be painful since she had brutally rejected me a year earlier.

I kept walking and took a turn right. She took a turn too. Her shadow was getting bigger while walking under the streelights. Now, that couldn't be my oneitis cause I have always seen her take a different path when returning home.

I took another turn but to the left this time. I looked behind me and the person had disappeared. I took a few steps back and checked out the other path (I could have either gone left or straight).

There was noone on that path. The person had disappeared. There wasn't any house that she could have got in. Whoever it was had completely vanished.

I was actually so tired that day that I remember this like it was aa dream. It was so weird and scary at the same time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
It was a fucking dementor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It was a fucking dementor

Yeah, I mean wtf? It legit made me question my sanity. I'm 100% sure I didn't imagine that.

• +1
do u like taking afternoon naps

• +1
do u like taking afternoon naps
At that time yes, I took an afternoon nap everyday. However, I couldn't on that day due to lessons

• +1
Legit creepy.

• +1
I'm gonna tell this ghost story to the special kids that I read to at the hospital

• +1
  • +1
Most probably it was a gypsy prostitute. she just wanted to suck you off but you ran away.

• +1
It would be an honor
I mean that is creepy as fuck. But like it's kinda funny thinking about a large framed Greek guy getting stalked by a tiny chick

• +1
Most probably it was a gypsy prostitute. she just wanted to suck you off but you ran away.
There were no gypsies on the bus
I mean that is creepy as fuck. But like it's kinda funny thinking about a large framed Greek guy getting stalked by a tiny chick

I don't even know who that was tbh. She wore glasses like my oneitis did on that day but it couldn't have been her.

• +1
There were no gypsies on the bus

I don't even know who that was tbh. She wore glasses like my oneitis did on that day but it couldn't have been her.
maybe it was her but she was hiding from you

• +1
you've got me man idk

or maybe it was a gypsie like @extreme-overthinker said

We will never know who it was or what it was

• +1
  • +1
It was a Hitman hired by your oneitis

• +1
I thought this would turn into another oneitis story...

• +1
I have these experience every 2-3 weeks thanks to my paperround. It's dark outside and my mind is still tired lel

• +1
May be you are a white guy and that was some asian woman, her obsession for following white guys looks like as such.

I have seen some really creepy asian (japanese/korean) horror movies, there was where one asian woman stalking a white guy relentlessly.

• +1
Time to inject boyo ;l

• +1
May be you are a white guy and that was some asian woman, her obsession for following white guys looks like as such.

I have seen some really creepy asian (japanese/korean) horror movies, there was where one asian woman stalking a white guy relentlessly.
No she wasn't. We don't have asian women in greece

• +1