A recessed 5'7 normie has pulled twice the girls i have??

brojackson

brojackson

🇦🇱
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Posts
518
Reputation
429
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deathninja328, polarpop, NorwegianMigrant and 1 other person
welcome to the real world bradar
 
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, itsover74, adaxrlgl and 8 others
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
bump
 
Im serious nigga
welcome to the real world bradar
every week he has diff girls and its insane
Hes short and not that attractive dude
Ion wanna be mean hes my friend but i mog him in every aspect.
 
Maybe it’s the personality
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, itsover74, adaxrlgl and 3 others
It don't matter how much money he have its all about how low he's willing to bow
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: brojackson
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
ntpill nga

tallfags love to cope with "muuhh height"
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones and swaggers
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
Basement dweller realizes beingn low inhib is one of the most important factors to getting girls
 
And u don't even know whether he piped or not. It's just all speculation
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, autistretard77 and brojackson
ntpill nga

tallfags love to cope with "muuhh height"
Yeah ik i cope with my height but it helps me and thats enough.
How tf does low inhib just neg height that much? hes 5'6
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328 and Absurdist
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
personality does matter. example: neurodivergent vs neurotypical
 
personality does matter. example: neurodivergent vs neurotypical
I 100% understand.
But can a 5'6 low inhib hltn really pull more than me
im 6'2 mid inhib,i try to copy normies and it def works but not as much as him
 
5'7 is mogger height what are you on?
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Absurdist, brojackson and incomplete
None of this jester BS will work after highschool, he will become incel sooner or later
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Deathninja328 and brojackson
lemme guess he is nt

doesn't matter anyways they are all using him for validation and will leave him they are not attracted to him
 
I 100% understand.
But can a 5'6 low inhib hltn really pull more than me
im 6'2 mid inhib,i try to copy normies and it def works but not as much as him
I 100% understand.
But can a 5'6 low inhib hltn really pull more than me
im 6'2 mid inhib,i try to copy normies and it def works but not as much as him
yeah..i’d actually say neurodivergence is probably worst thing u can be. a neurotypical ltn will pull more than a autistic mtn. someone with severe autism vs a subhuman probably live the same dating life but the autistic kid most likely has it way worse and some can be non verbal or can’t walk.
 
  • +1
Reactions: brojackson
lemme guess he is nt

doesn't matter anyways they are all using him for validation and will leave him they are not attracted to him
100 hes nt and low inhib.
I hope what you say is real.
I dont hate the guy hes my friend however i hate the fact he can pull so much girls with his looks and height
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
i understand
yeah..i’d actually say neurodivergence is probably worst thing u can be. a neurotypical ltn will pull more than a autistic mtn. someone with severe autism vs a subhuman probably live the same dating life but the autistic kid most likely has it way worse and some can be non verbal or can’t walk.
thank you
 
  • Love it
Reactions: why.me
100 hes nt and low inhib.
I hope what you say is real.
I dont hate the guy hes my friend however i hate the fact he can pull so much girls with his looks and height
nts live in a whole different world than us bhai

but the reality is if he is really that unnatractive he will never succeed long term lmao no need to get worked up over it
 
  • +1
Reactions: why.me and brojackson
nts live in a whole different world than us bhai

but the reality is if he is really that unnatractive he will never succeed long term lmao no need to get worked up over it
Ive never seen him keep a relationship longer than 1 month however youre right yes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328, why.me and lowinhibragecel
Ive never seen him keep a relationship longer than 1 month however youre right yes.
not suprising

the thing is in the real world nothing is fixed of course at any moment given the right circumstances and if a guy is nt, even if he is like 2/8 psl he could probably pull an mtb+ (very low chance of course but can still happen)

the only thing that matters with this stuff is long term succes. Unless your only goal is to just slay a new becky every week :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deathninja328
Ive never seen him keep a relationship longer than 1 month however youre right yes.
If they let him smashed it would have definitely last longer than 1 month lmao that mf ain't getting shit
 
Im 6'2 and htln.Im def not that attractive but i have my fair share of mtbs.
I have a friend whos 5'7 5'6 and hes mltn.
Hes recessed but has a clear skin.a normie
He deadass pulls so many girls.
I cant believe it he isnt that rich and he def doesnt have that much smv.
Is high inhib that important to girls??
Charismatic guys actually preform very well similar situation for me a guy ik is genuinely recesed if I draw his side profile he is sub3 recesed mandible bad and large forehead he is like 5’7 skinny decent build tho nothing special at all and has no problem with girls
 
  • +1
Reactions: brojackson
Charismatic guys actually preform very well similar situation for me a guy ik is genuinely recesed if I draw his side profile he is sub3 recesed mandible bad and large forehead he is like 5’7 skinny decent build tho nothing special at all and has no problem with girls
i completely understand.
Its not that i feel anger or envy towards the guy however it amazes me how much low inhib and being nt matters.
I should be pulling 10× the girls he pulls but i cant.
 
are you actually nd?
I wouldnt say im nd however i used to be an autistic lil kid who couldnt talk to women cus i was short and fat as shit,i care too much and overthink alot however ive been trying alot to change and its helped
 

Similar threads

nxxpes
Replies
3
Views
37
maxirraret
maxirraret
Joeseminate
Replies
0
Views
8
Joeseminate
Joeseminate
troy_exe
Replies
7
Views
37
troy_exe
troy_exe
JoelBeetwo
Replies
11
Views
57
BeastBoy0508
BeastBoy0508
troy_exe
Replies
15
Views
80
6’7whitechad
6

Users who are viewing this thread

  • brojackson
Back
Top