A reddit foid admitted the blackpill to me

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I was on reddit the other day and I was posting blackpill shit on a forum filled with bluepilled males. I was trying to argue that love is a social construct and doesn't really exist, and that evolution requires women just chase after the minority of guys with the best genetics. Naturally they called me an incel, loser, etc.

However later I got a PM from a foid where she asked if I wanted to talk and I sure "sure". While talking I mentioned the salt on the thread and she actually agreed. She called it 'positive toxicity' lmao.

Blackpill is becoming more and more mainstream. This is the first time I've actually been directly messaged by a foid where she basicaly said she agreed the bluepiller dudes are just coping losers lol. She actually sided with me rather than the dudes :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, TUSSELEIF, MostGLSlayer and 20 others
this forum is only 2 years away from mainstream

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10106, Hades, Deleted member 16369 and 12 others
I hate you. Stop spreading the blackpill to the goyim

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Edgar, Chadethnic101 and 5 others
What about your hottie sister ? She likes Somali gentlemans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Myth
I was on reddit the other day and I was posting blackpill shit on a forum filled with bluepilled males. I was trying to argue that love is a social construct and doesn't really exist, and that evolution requires women just chase after the minority of guys with the best genetics. Naturally they called me an incel, loser, etc.

However later I got a PM from a foid where she asked if I wanted to talk and I sure "sure". While talking I mentioned the salt on the thread and she actually agreed. She called it 'positive toxicity' lmao.

Blackpill is becoming more and more mainstream. This is the first time I've actually been directly messaged by a foid where she basicaly said she agreed the bluepiller dudes are just coping losers lol. She actually sided with me rather than the dudes :feelskek:

Please don't blackpill normies not only will it look bad on you but they will weaponise it to bully subhumans further. Just look at Japanese and south korean culture. This is what happens when we normalize the blackpill.

Look what happened when the redpill went mainstream which used to underground.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 16275, frendly and 7 others
I was on reddit the other day
Hold on hold on. You use REDDIT?! Fucking jfl at you brother. Reddit has been cancer since 2013. Maybe prior to that year it was good (it was kinda like how 4chan is now, especially /pol/ on r/politics and actually allowed non-soy discussions on there) but in 2022? Wow, bro. That's fucking gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung and itorroella9
Please don't blackpill normies not only will it look bad on you but they will weaponise it to bully subhumans further. Just look at Japanese and south korean culture. This is what happens when we normalize the blackpill.

Look what happened when the redpill went mainstream which used to underground.
What exactly happened in those countries? And why would people bully 'sub-humans' if the blackpill becomes mainstream? If anything ugly males would be bullied less since people would stop blaming their 'personalities'.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Myth, Gaia262 and 2 others
This squidward acting like blackpill is some sort of high Iq discovery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, NodiN, Edgar and 9 others

What exactly happened in those countries? And why would people bully 'sub-humans' if the blackpill becomes mainstream? If anything ugly males would be bullied less since people would stop blaming their 'personalities'.

Hikkikomori- people ostracised from society so rot at home , this is normalised.

Extremely competitive job market based on looks.

High suicide rates from men

Society heavily based around looks and plastic surgery. Striving toBeing better than your peers .

It's frivolous to think normies become compassionate being blackpilled they just become aware of each others true value and realise subhumans are actually subhumans and normalize ostracising them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Beetlejuice
love is real, but only if both people are insecure about themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 9670, gamma and 3 others
Hikkikomori- people ostracised from society so rot at home , this is normalised.

Extremely competitive job market based on looks.

High suicide rates from men

Society heavily based around looks and plastic surgery. Striving toBeing better than your peers .

It's frivolous to think normies become compassionate being blackpilled they just become aware of each others true value and realise subhumans are actually subhumans and normalize ostracising them.
Asians are genetically soy, low T and cucked (Curries too) also hiki whatever thing and competitive job market exist in West too, actual reason they rope is their subhumanity

Which subreddit was it?

I don't really agree with this tbh.

A big part of the bluepill is the delusion that women grade men's looks on a bell curve. They think so called 'ugly' males are a minority of the male population. Like 5-20% at most. They don't get it that women actually find the majority of males ugly. Women don't grade men on a bell curve. There are only males who are good looking and males who are not. It would make no sense for men to discriminate against uglier males when they themselves struggle to get laid despite being 'normal'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
This squidward acting like blackpill is some sort of high Iq discovery
Just because some cucks on this forum and reddit talk about bluepill bullshit that doesnt mean average person thinks this way

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and gamma

A big part of the bluepill is the delusion that women grade men's looks on a bell curve. They think so called 'ugly' males are a minority of the male population. Like 5-20% at most. They don't get it that women actually find the majority of males ugly. Women don't grade men on a bell curve. There are only males who are good looking and males who are not. It would make no sense for men to discriminate against uglier males when they themselves struggle to get laid despite being 'normal'.
Come to Somalia to fight me if you are a real man

This is the reality of spreading the blackpill. More and more men get pulled into this category while only the top percent of men get everything.

It's dillusional to think normies become compassionate.

It's like economics. The bluepill allows a fair distribution of assets the Blackpill puts all the women ect in the hands of the few with a mass of people with nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slasher and Deleted member 15338
evolution requires women just chase after the minority of guys with the best genetics.
if this is true then why in the living shit I only see 3-4psl guys dating majority of the womens?. Just go public. There no those pictures chad anywhere.. I bet none of those chad you see in pictures even look as good irl. The guys that actually look good in public are people that have good height and frame.. + softmax.. even if their feature are not good.

Last edited:
This is the reality of spreading the blackpill. More and more men get pulled into this category while only the top percent of men get everything.

It's dillusional to think normies become compassionate.

It's like economics. The bluepill allows a fair distribution of assets the Blackpill puts all the women ect in the hands of the few with a mass of people with nothing.

@Gaia262 Gaia The FemCel.

I kinda hope blackpill wont beome mainstream, casue than every stupid normie will maxxing and the compitetio nwould be alot harder than it already is

Giga mega based

I cant wait for The day FOIDS starts blackpiling Reddit betas Like that cuck mod u/bikerbats on r/short while They stare at utter disbelief and finnaly realize we were right The whole time and then they kill themselves

This reminds me of normies becoming redpilled in 2020 and conspiracies becoming mainstream in 2021 just as blackpill

The world is finnaly waking up TO THE TRUTH

Giga mega based

I cant wait for The day FOIDS starts blackpiling Reddit betas Like that cuck mod u/bikerbats on r/short while They stare at utter disbelief and finnaly realize we were right The whole time and then they kill themselves

This reminds me of normies becoming redpilled in 2020 and conspiracies becoming mainstream in 2021 just as blackpill

Giga mega based

Giga mega based

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Black pill has been mainstream for years now.

Some people still have enough social skills not to talk about it in real life, and there will always be blue pilled places where no one talks about those things because they know the implicit social rules of those places not because they believe them.

Tinder Black pilled the entire world tbh. The fact that it doesn't focus on bio but pictures, and is more successful than apps that focus on bio.

Some people hang onto blue pill as a cope, but they KNOW it's just a cope deep down. That's the difference between now and the early 2000's, late 90s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
It was probably a dude.

Black pill has been mainstream for years now.

Some people still have enough social skills not to talk about it in real life, and there will always be blue pilled places where no one talks about those things because they know the implicit social rules of those places not because they believe them.

Tinder Black pilled the entire world tbh. The fact that it doesn't focus on bio but pictures, and is more successful than apps that focus on bio.

Some people hang onto blue pill as a cope, but they KNOW it's just a cope deep down. That's the difference between now and the early 2000's, late 90s.
Nobody I know irl is blackpilled. People know about Tinder but insist it is somehow not 'real' dating.

• JFL
Nobody I know irl is blackpilled. People know about Tinder but insist it is somehow not 'real' dating.
Your friends think personality is the primary cause of attraction?

Your friends think personality is the primary cause of attraction?
All of them are aware that looks matter, but like most normies they still think it's 50/50 looks+personality. It isn't. It's 90% looks.

• +1

>reddit female
why don't u talk to some real shawtys

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
STOP SPREADING THE BLACKPILL TF WRONG WIT YAL!! KEEP IT HIDDEN SO U GUYS CAN HAVE A SHOT IN THE WORLD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

over for whoever is approaching her :feelswah:

I bet many people are closeted blackpillers but not as hardcore as mf's on here

I kinda hope blackpill wont beome mainstream, casue than every stupid normie will maxxing and the compitetio nwould be alot harder than it already is
thats the thing, the competition won't be harder. men will start matching women in looks and things will be fair again. blackpill should go mainstream ASAP