A reminder for idiots who think women aren’t chad only on tinder

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
E6C80240 C2F1 43EB 99CC 7DD1CD9B0396

The last girl I skated had 10k likes and 1k messages or maybe more.

She said:

- She swiped on many guys with no intention of ever meeting
- used it for validation
- had extremely high standards

She had lots of htns I’m talking guys who were tall, ripped and good jobs clowning for writing ‘let me take you on a date’

It was crazy for me to see this as these same guys would never admit they write this stuff and the guys who were writing this shit for guys you wouldn’t expect to be I.e. ripped good looking guys.

She could fuck a guy every single day of the week for years straight if she wanted to.

You are no shot. Even if you are chadlite you are not shit to an mtb you are just another good looking face.

This is the biggest prove that looks are an utter cope. You’re better focusing on NT. if you NT Max you can build emotional connections with good looking foids and do way better than a chad lite on tinder.

Anyone who says different is low iq and a basement dweller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2, nobodyspecial369, mogstars and 8 others
dont care not dravidian

• +1
Reactions: greywind and m0ss26
You took way too long to realize that. But you're too attached to dating apps so you'll keep playing jews' game to fuck some 5' "pawg" instead of dating hot girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, TAChipmunk, m0ss26 and 3 others
I have 30 openers from girls on tinder with new pics I don't even bother to respond and only text the stacylites

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, mogstars, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
I have 30 openers from girls on tinder with new pics I don't even bother to respond and only text the stacylites
Only 30 openers? I get 400 usually, don’t brag idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk
View attachment 2547224

She said:

- used it for validation

She had lots of htns I’m talking guys who were tall, ripped and good jobs clowning for writing ‘let me take you on a date’

It was crazy for me to see this as these same guys would never admit they write this stuff and the guys who were writing this shit for guys you wouldn’t expect to be I.e. ripped good looking guys.

She could fuck a guy every single day of the week for years straight if she wanted to.

You are no shot. Even if you are chadlite you are not shit to an mtb you are just another good looking face.

This is the biggest prove that looks are an utter cope. You’re better focusing on NT. if you NT Max you can build emotional connections with good looking foids and do way better than a chad lite on tinder.

what's her looks level

Even chads don't do too well anymore because even average foids have thousands of options. It truly is becoming giga-chad only in 2023.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 24459 and WishIwasChico
MTNs have a much better chance of just going to a club and spam approaching like a monkey where you immediately come face to face with women in person, vs all the effort it would take just to get a mtb to meet up from an app.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
My man those matches are barely mtn

Do you really think guy she gave her number to is a chad ??

Chads and subhumans both slay same girls that’s how women are catching 50 bodies/year

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and WishIwasChico
My man those matches are barely mtn

Do you really think guy she gave her number to is a chad ??

Chads and subhumans both slay same girls that’s how women are catching 50 bodies/year
You are right the majority of guys slaying are normies but this is only because chads are so rare. If 95% of men are normie then it makes sense that most guys that slay are normie.

The difference is how they slay. A chad can walk in and cuck anyone whereas a normie has to get ‘lucky’ since he is just like all the other 10k normies in her tinder and he doesn’t stand out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7580
You are right the majority of guys slaying are normies but this is only because chads are so rare. If 95% of men are normie then it makes sense that most guys that slay are normie.

The difference is how they slay. A chad can walk in and cuck anyone whereas a normie has to get ‘lucky’ since he is just like all the other 10k normies in her tinder and he doesn’t stand out
Style and nt >>> looks in 2023

Maher miserably failed

https://looksmax.org/threads/tyler-maher-chadfish-in-toronto-0-appeal.634078/

Meanwhile stylemaxxed 5’4 Indian slayed

• +1
Style and nt >>> looks in 2023

Maher miserably failed

https://looksmax.org/threads/tyler-maher-chadfish-in-toronto-0-appeal.634078/

Meanwhile stylemaxxed 5’4 Indian slayed

Yes Bhai NT mogs looks. On tinder you are competing with 10k other guys as I showed on my thread with that foid I skated. So you have two choices:

Looksmax to be better than 10k others which is practically impossible or….

Practice NT try hard to socialmax and get foids through social game where you can build a connection.

It’s clear which one is the obvious and logical choice.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 2547224

She said:

- used it for validation

Then explain me why a gook like me keep getting first texts from foods begging me to come over?????

It's true. You have to either be ridiculously good looking and tall or wealthy to be attractive to women now. And ideally women want the complete package: good looking, tall AND wealthy.

• +1
It's true. You have to either be ridiculously good looking and tall or wealthy to be attractive to women now. And ideally women want the complete package: good looking, tall AND wealthy.
it's so fucking over for me. i'm gl and tall but broke so i only make it to kiss or fuck with women for one night. i never get to date them because they don't want a bum for dating

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WishIwasChico and alien
it's so fucking over for me. i'm gl and tall but broke so i only make it to kiss or fuck with women for one night. i never get to date them because they don't want a bum for dating
It's because female sexuality is just not the same as male sexuality. Men have like 15-20x more testosterone than women.
If you put your pics up on Grindr, you would slay like no tomorrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vinn98 and WishIwasChico
It's because female sexuality is just not the same as male sexuality. Men have like 15-20x more testosterone than women.
If you put your pics up on Grindr, you would slay like no tomorrow.
for some reason women in my area are not on apps, but they go to clubs with the intent to get slayed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
for some reason women in my area are not on apps, but they go to clubs with the intent to get slayed.
Damn I need to move to a med country, I think I would slay way more there.

• +1
Doesn't match my experience or that of people I know. If you're minimum MTN and have photos demonstrating social proof, NTness, good social life, status etc. without looking like a dork you'll get something decent.

• +1
Reactions: Carnivore and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Doesn't match my experience or that of people I know. If you're minimum MTN and have photos demonstrating social proof, NTness, good social life, status etc. without looking like a dork you'll get something decent.
What if you have nt pictures but no social life?

"this one girl"

"this is proof that X"

ok bro. N=1 has always been great evidence.

If you look good in your photos, you have photos of you outside and they look candid, she will assume you have a social life. Social proof is not a requirement.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you can fraud a good social life sure I don't see why it wouldn't work. Ofc at some point the girl will find out and it will damage your chances of LTR but if you only care about something short-term, or if you make a good enough impression in the initial phase, it can be overcome.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
white women are asexual

living in the Netherlands is death-tier. I wish I was born in Italy ngl.

italian-man-riding-a-scooter-ADC8CC.jpg

I would drive around in an Italian village on my Vespa, on my way to different stacies.

0135c0d1ce9e48c21ff8d7ddcc1decd7.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, hopecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Then explain me why a gook like me keep getting first texts from foods begging me to come over?????

so you have gym girls who simp for you bhai? do you go to the gym too? how many ibs do you have?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
View attachment 2547224

She said:

- used it for validation

Bump

View attachment 2547224

She said:

- used it for validation

You guys just don’t understand, a man’s attention is enough for a woman. As soon as you give her the validation, that’s enough for her. Women value attention the same way men value sex.

I’ve literally tested this numerous times. I’ve been approached by loads of girls over the past year since I started clubbing. And of these girls, some I showed interest in, and others I was rude to/dismissed them early on.
Literally all of them that were thirsting for me were the ones I was rude to. And the ones that I engaged with, said I was interested in, suddenly conveniently became disinterested.
Even with some good of the girls that I dismissed initially, I got talking to them again, but decided to be kinder, and say I was interested in them, and that’s when they lost interest.

(P.S I wasn’t only rude to the uglier ones, or kind to the prettier ones, my behaviour towards the girl based on how I was feeling throughout the day, so there is nothing to do with looks threshold. I mostly attracted LTB - Stacylites on average, not had Stacy’s cold approach me though)

But what I’m saying is these girls want to chase guys for validation and attention, the same way guys want to chase girls for sex. Problem is, most guys are giving too much validation to the girl before they have sex, and end up going nowhere with them.

if only people knew how bad things truly are...

beckies are leading on chad for fun on tinder. gigachad only in 2024 but still have to pay for dinner first and a movie. sex only reserved for terachad

• +1
Reactions: autistmogger
How can i NTmaxx when im diagnosed aspie?

You guys just don’t understand, a man’s attention is enough for a woman. As soon as you give her the validation, that’s enough for her. Women value attention the same way men value sex.

I’ve literally tested this numerous times. I’ve been approached by loads of girls over the past year since I started clubbing. And of these girls, some I showed interest in, and others I was rude to/dismissed them early on.
Literally all of them that were thirsting for me were the ones I was rude to. And the ones that I engaged with, said I was interested in, suddenly conveniently became disinterested.
Even with some good of the girls that I dismissed initially, I got talking to them again, but decided to be kinder, and say I was interested in them, and that’s when they lost interest.

(P.S I wasn’t only rude to the uglier ones, or kind to the prettier ones, my behaviour towards the girl based on how I was feeling throughout the day, so there is nothing to do with looks threshold. I mostly attracted LTB - Stacylites on average, not had Stacy’s cold approach me though)

But what I’m saying is these girls want to chase guys for validation and attention, the same way guys want to chase girls for sex. Problem is, most guys are giving too much validation to the girl before they have sex, and end up going nowhere with them.
am I the only one not chasing for sex?

if only people knew how bad things truly are...

beckies are leading on chad for fun on tinder. gigachad only in 2024 but still have to pay for dinner first and a movie. sex only reserved for terachad
@andy9432

am I the only one not chasing for sex?
I don’t either. But unfortunately, in your social circle, most likely.

Go to a club, literally every girl has a group of mid-height, mid-looks, NT normies orbiting them the whole night.

I’ve even gone on holidays with my mates, who would be looking at ugly girls with loads of acne and talking about how “she’s so fit that she wouldn’t even give me (them) a chance”.

Don’t chase for it though. Just be a tall muscular chad and it will come to you. I promise.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Xangsane