These are the type of guys slaying the most in Canada (Muh chads brooo)

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Guy has 50+ unread messages in 2 weeks (hinge hides older matches)

You can only sent 8 likes/day on this app
meaning he’s getting lots of likes from girls and matching with every like he sends

Hmm I wonder what he looks like

Of course he’s a 5’5 Dravidian in Toronto

Tagging Canadian users

@Blackgymmax @Piratecel @datboijj @Oberyn @Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL, fogdart, GetShrekt and 20 others
No fuckin way.
The goat returns in this time of insanity by trudooo. Biggdink 2025

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, GetShrekt, currylightskin and 7 others
are his results good?

Wtf? Then i must be chad in canada... moving there... fuck this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, BoredPrince, chadcel; and 2 others
would I have a chance if I moved to toronto im in fucking quebec

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Canada and India have beef now, hopefully that will mean a curb in curries overloading this country

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Canada and India have beef now, hopefully that will mean a curb in curries overloading this country
Already 2 million this year

They’re already shitting outside read the second paragraph
E5C952A2 EC2D 4BA7 93D5 B707A0670BA2

Can’t wait lake moraine looks like one of their shitty lakes 🥰
Water India GIF by The Guardian
@Shieda_Kayn @Oberyn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Baldingman1998, OGJBSLAYER and 14 others
I get that you're a 30 year old unemployed virgin neet

But is this something that hard to understand?

He looks young, has collagen and other youthful features. Well dressed and good hair

Is he ugly as fuck, with a recessed maxilla and a shit tier height? Yes, and
To the average PSL Male gaze masc coper, they would assume this guy is virgin and whatever

But if anyone with even slight real life awareness understands anything, yeah no shit this guy can get pussy. Not even close to chad on any level but he has good everything, and the most important of all; he appeals the female gaze

Once again I dare say, the opinion of incel subhumans is insignificant. Stick to accumulating 40k posts whining my son. Oh wait

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Fiqh, GetShrekt and 18 others
fuck... my nigga biggdink has returned
5'3 dravidians across the world are rejoicing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 26859 and 8 others

He looks young, has collagen and other youthful features. Well dressed and good hair
View attachment 2439181

Is he ugly as fuck, with a recessed maxilla and a shit tier height? Yes
To the average PSL Male gaze masc coper, they would assume this guy is virgin and whatever

But if anyone with even slight real life awareness understands anything, yeah no shit this guy can get pussy. Not even close to chad on any level but he has good everything, and the most important of all; he appeals the female gaze

Once again I dare say, the opinion of incel subhumans is insignificant. Stick to accumulating 40k posts whining my son. Oh wait
Yea 99% guys under 25 get pussy

That’s exactly what I’m saying

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 6128 and ReadBooksEveryday

meaning he’s getting lots of likes from girls and matching with every like he sends

Tagging Canadian users

So looks like my choice of putting Toronto was a poor one here?

But other users used top tier ethnics and blacks and even above average whites with all dog shit results. Surprised some curry manlet beat out Looksmax Curry chad. Could have been ELO but even the top blacks got literally less then 10 matches over a 48 hour period. So not sure what the situation is.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Untrue lol
He mass swipes probably with a bot and spam swipes the same line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

So looks like my choice of putting Toronto was a poor one here?

But other users used top tier ethnics and blacks and even above average whites with all dog shit results. Surprised some curry manlet beat out Looksmax Curry chad. Could have been ELO but even the top blacks got literally less than 10 matches over a 48 hour period. So not sure what the situation is.
Canadian girls usually prefer Indian guys or low tier white Redditors obviously top tier guys would struggle

• JFL
Reactions: autisticretard and Blackgymmax
It hides old matches but it shows that 52 of them are old matches who didn't reply

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

View attachment 2439181
View attachment 2439189

Fr bro most of these people don't go outside so many ugly people that have sex weekly that make me question blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Michael Myers, Deleted member 28541 and 3 others
Canadian girls usually prefer Indian guys or low tier white Redditors obviously top tier guys would struggle
how does a black man do so piss poor in Toronto but then get better results then a white chad in Vancouver. Just goes to show that Canada varies widely .

And yes seems that a curry with some bones and a good smile can get some white becky a lot more easily then America.

That Justin PUA dude runs his penthouse pickup shit in Vancouver. Seems he scammed enough incels that he got himself a nice penthouse and sugar babies.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
It hides old matches but it shows that 52 of them are old matches who didn't reply
I'm still impressed they even matched with him to begin with. If he raided up I bet a lot more would have replied , but he looks like a giga manlet so that was probably another deciding factor on top of his shit skin

Nope I use hinge

All notifications older than 2 weeks are hidden

I'm still impressed they even matched with him to begin with. If he raided up I bet a lot more would have replied , but he looks like a giga manlet so that was probably another deciding factor on top of his shit skin
They aren't fucking

• JFL

View attachment 2439181
View attachment 2439189

He is a social conformist and women love men that are social/trendy/followers. He dresses like a neurotypical towny and likely is one.

Hit that along with collagen, youthfulness and good hair as you mentioned, with what mid girls will perceive as a cute smile

It isn't surprising.

Not detracting from the fact he is probably using a 5,000 Canadian dollar camera with photography skills. He screams long term relationship material.

Can he get pussy to fuck? May be for a girl that's mid or lower mid looking for someone to simp them right. They'll suck his lolly pop now and then and give him starfish sex. But the point is they'll be with him for the boyfriend experience.

Personality, lifestyle and neuropath ways do matter. No matter how much these autists cope.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, zille, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
fuck... my nigga biggdink has returned
5'3 dravidians across the world are rejoicing
Ohhhh whooo is he….

Just lol if he thinks hes fucking.

You guys are such abused dogs desperate for anything that you think transactional LTRs are ''slaying''

Soft, longhaired, skinny/lean boys make great affection, attention, money, time, company providers, this is just a known fact. ''oofy doofies'' are just women unwinding with ''chill'' men after getting their cervix annihalted.

getting into LTRs are easy, have hair, don't be fat, don't be autistic etc

means nothing

most of the time a dead bedroom + no genuiene attraction (you can tell it from their body language)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lookologist003, Michael Myers and 2 others
They aren't fucking
Correct but if he tried this in mutt land he wouldn't get the matches int he first place. Thats why its impressive. And considering this is online which is giga selective, it indicates he could easily run. beta but and LTR game for some decent looking white roastie.

Impressive If you think about it, especially in the modern era of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 7580
He is a social conformist and women love men that are social/trendy/followers. He dresses like a neurotypical towny and likely is one.

Hit that along with collagen, youthfulness and good hair as you mentioned, with what mid girls will perceive as a cute smile

It isn't surprising.

Not detracting from the fact he is probably using a 5,000 Canadian dollar camera with photography skills. He screams long term relationship material.

Can he get pussy to fuck? May be for a girl that's mid or lower mid looking for someone to simp them right. They'll suck his lolly pop now and then and give him starfish sex. But the point is they'll be with him for the boyfriend experience.

Personality, lifestyle and neuropath ways do matter. No matter how much these autists cope.
literally this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451

View attachment 2439181
View attachment 2439189

Brutal just have female gaze and just be in Canada theory in action.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 7580
Correct but if he tried this in mutt land he wouldn't get the matches int he first place. Thats why its impressive. And considering this is online which is giga selective, it indicates he could easily run. beta but and LTR game for some decent looking white roastie.

you fail to see dynamics.

alpha fuxx, beta buxx

oofy doofy relationships are basically satsifying the ego of women and putting them on a pedastel after they got wrecked by chads, kind of like taking a break

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 4451

alpha fuxx, beta buxx

oofy doofy relationships are basically satsifying the ego of women and putting them on a pedastel after they got wrecked by chads, kind of like taking a break
His matches aren’t roasties tho they’re 18-22

Canada is just different + Indians have colonizer halo in Canada

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and AscensionMan98
literally this.

Canada is also a blue pill happy go lucky nation. In my experience though. I'll say that. I have a couple of distant cousins from there I met during weddings down here in the UK and the girls are extremely easy to talk with. They are laid back af, open minded, not uptight and extremely polite. Beyond belief.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Tagging Canadian users

my 5'7 dravidian dark indian nerd classmate lester b peason scholar in university of toronto got a white blonde blue eyed girlfriend first day

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, GuyFromSingapore and AscensionMan98

alpha fuxx, beta buxx

Thoughts on this?

View attachment 2439181
View attachment 2439189

High iq

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Tagging Canadian users

Reminder OP is a white Chadlite.

• WTF
His matches aren’t roasties tho they’re 18-22

Canada is just different + Indians have colonizer halo in Canada
I call foids roasties in general. But I looked at the outlines of the hinge matches and some were def slim white women.

Brutal location pill. Just be in Canada theory.

Ironic as roosh v said Canada is bell but specifically Toronto. Seems he assumed Vancouver and Montreal were shit holes also but such appears not the case.

I know some curry from my uni who spent a semester abroad and is saying some skin white roastie .

And the interesting part is he's 5 years older then him so the foid is 19 and hes 24. So he got prime age pussy not some old used yo roastie

I've seen in the states a lot of curry's and Arabs get older white roasties to marry which is kinda ironic cause they think they won marrying a white woman but they lost cause they got a used cum dumpster that will cheat with a white or black chad most likely after having some kids .

Joining matrix and posting Marxist shit on ur social media will tend to do this, but then again just be Dravidian is a law now so who knows, might be in a small pocket where the dating scene is slightly manipulated and he’s packing, all it takes is 1 well endowed dick pic to get leaked of urs and for ur tinder match ratio will significantly improve.

Tagging Canadian users

Welcome back brother

• Love it
I call foids roasties in general. But I looked at the outlines of the hinge matches and some were def slim white women.

Ironic as roosh v said Canada is bell but specifically Toronto. Seems he assumed Vancouver and Montreal were shit holes also but such appears not the case.

I know some curry from my uni who spent a semester abroad and is saying some skin white roastie .

And the interesting part is he's 5 years older then him so the foid is 19 and hes 24. So he got prime age pussy not some old used yo roastie

I've seen in the states a lot of curry's and Arabs get older white roasties to marry which is kinda ironic cause they think they won marrying a white woman but they lost cause they got a used cum dumpster that will cheat with a white or black chad most likely after having some kids .
Curries esp ugly ones like the one in op have giga high smv in Canada that’s why chads don’t do too good there

80/20 rule
Difference is top 20 in Canada is Indians and ltns

Look at this blackops2cel look alike
IMG 0055
this is the gf
IMG 0068

I’m telling you guys

Canadian girls have different standards compared to rest of the western world .

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, chadcel; and GuyFromSingapore
Curries esp ugly ones like the one in op have giga high smv in Canada that’s why chads don’t do too good there

80/20 rule
Difference is top 20 in Canada is Indians and ltns

Look at this blackops2cel look alike View attachment 2439234 this is the gf View attachment 2439232

I’m telling you guys

Canadian girls have different standards compared to rest of the western world .
@Johanjohan Scandi girls have similar standards as Canadian girls right ? How about rest of the europe ? Lol look at this blackops2cel subhuman with a stacylite jfl

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Thoughts on this?

its true

women also need to have a proportoniate, decent body too however.

I'd say mens body requirements are far less then womens though (good shoulder:waist ratio, toned + vascularity is usually enough as opposed to breast/hip/ass/leg physics)

its true

women also need to have a proportoniate, decent body too however.

I'd say mens body requirements are far less then womens though (good shoulder:waist ratio, toned + vascularity is usually enough as opposed to breast/hip/ass/leg physics)

Really? Wouldn't you include height as part of 'bodily requirement' though? I guess your statement would stand true if every man were 5'11+

What about push-up bras, boob-jobs, bbls, etc? Don';t these eliminate the further requirements of a dame's body? Making them easy to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04

Just stop coping bro and go outside the basement

Most women are dating bloated oofy normies

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 7580
@TRUE_CEL taking over. You probably mog this guy too. Canadamaxx right now

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Johanjohan Scandi girls have similar standards as Canadian girls right ? How about rest of the europe ? Lol look at this blackops2cel subhuman with a stacylite jfl
Ye scandinavian and east european girls mog the guys to oblivion

Scandinavian girls are very introverted and prefer oofy doofys

I remember when I tried a chadfish a while ago and I acted arrogant and the girls got angry.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 7580
Ye scandinavian and east european girls mog the guys to oblivion

Scandinavian girls are very introverted and prefer oofy doofys

I remember when I tried a chadfish a while ago and I acted arrogant and the girls got angry.
Subhumans like guy in op mog Tyler Maher in Canada https://looksmax.org/threads/tyler-maher-chadfish-in-toronto-0-appeal.634078/

This is why I don’t even get validation from slaying or dating . What’s the point if even subhumans can slay hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Johanjohan
Subhumans like guy in op mog Tyler Maher in Canada https://looksmax.org/threads/tyler-maher-chadfish-in-toronto-0-appeal.634078/

This is why I don’t even get validation from slaying or dating . What’s the point if even subhumans can slay hard
Ye women have no standards tbh

I realised validation is cope, I have a girlfriend now and I ignore all other women outside, they are so desperate for attention then they go back to their ugly oofy boyfriend

I realised most girls are insecure af, especially scandinavian girls. I think americans are more self confident since they are more extroverted.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back