A report from my trip to the Philippines

D

Deleted member 32566

Bronze
So after 8 months of living with my gf and her family of 8, I've decided to report about the reality of dating as a foreigner here.

Inceldom does not exist in the Philippines

Majority of the men there despite living in total squalor have no concept of the world beyond their borders. Nigerians, Indian students, Korean expats, Japanese businessmen can get a Pina gf like a mango from a tree regardless of their SMV. Low IQ is an understatement, these people are no different from dogs.

The women do throw themselves at you

This is something that gets old really really quick. Every time I go out of my gf's house I immediately attract her entire burrow and become looked at as a celebrity. You'll have groups of underage girls screaming begging that you marry them, from the poorest ones to the most educated. They're all the same in front of a foreigner.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, schizo echochamber, poopoohead and 6 others
Ok nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and poopoohead
thank you for the report sirs

how many underaged girls can you rape before you get caught

• JFL
Reactions: imnotworthanything, Chintuck22, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
I swear this is a fucking repost jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Where else to geomaxx besides Phillipines where's it's easy mode

yes but phillipines is a shithole id rather ascend and slay in europe or north america or stay a loser than go to the phillipines and catch 1000 diseases

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, latincell95, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Peter Scully 1

Jfl at the height wtf

Attachments

• 577919EC-0438-43C3-BF76-D8043F9C58D2.jpeg
    577919EC-0438-43C3-BF76-D8043F9C58D2.jpeg
    225.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Has username @Povertycel .
Meanwhile, lives a boomer retirement lifestyle abroad.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 26859
yeah but i dont wanna live in poverty

bangkok mogs

So after 8 months of living with my gf and her family of 8, I've decided to report about the reality of dating as a foreigner here.

Inceldom does not exist in the Philippines

Majority of the men there despite living in total squalor have no concept of the world beyond their borders. Nigerians, Indian students, Korean expats, Japanese businessmen can get a Pina gf like a mango from a tree regardless of their SMV. Low IQ is an understatement, these people are no different from dogs.

The women do throw themselves at you

This is something that gets old really really quick. Every time I go out of my gf's house I immediately attract her entire burrow and become looked at as a celebrity. You'll have groups of underage girls screaming begging that you marry them, from the poorest ones to the most educated. They're all the same in front of a foreigner.
Are you white and what's your age?

31 year old, White American
Why you call yourself poverty/poor?

While I assume, you have such money. That you can afford to do nothing all day long, living of your savings. at the age of 31?

Do you still have your hair? Are you blonde and blue eyed?
I'm bald and brown eye

Why you call yourself poverty/poor?

While I assume, you have such money. That you can afford to do nothing all day long, living of your savings. at the age of 31?
It's my choice to live like that here. And $600 each month is rich people money among the brown peasants.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Sleeper
Nice, are there any downsides? What are you overall thoughts on the place in general?
Bland food, smelly streets, lack of sewers, overpopulation, the men stink like REAL bad. It's what to expect from an idiocratic third world nation. The entire country is hopeless but a good place if you want to feel like a celebrity just for the morbid curiosity.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Bland food, smelly streets, lack of sewers, overpopulation, the men stink like REAL bad. It's what to expect from an idiocratic third world nation. The entire country is hopeless but a good place if you want to feel like a celebrity just for the morbid curiosity.
How does hooking up work there? I'm guessing you cant go back to her family shack so where do people go?

is it worth visiting

do the females have tits and ass

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
You'll have groups of underage girls screaming begging that you marry them, from the poorest ones to the most educated. They're all the same in front of a foreigner.
IMG 2952

And here I am, struggling to get any foid’s attention. Brutal!!

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22