A retard low tier social authority normie probably made joke of me today

D

Deleted member 47180

Kraken
I wanted to rape him so bad i would have destroyed him , but i wasnt paying enough attention ive only heard few words and im 90% sure he was making joke of me in front of his friends , i'll probably see him again should i crash his skull to a wall or what

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Now im fuming FUCK LIFE FUCK HUMANS

Nah you took it like a pussy

The thing is this guy looks and sounds so retarded i cant imagine getting insulted or an6thing by him he's legit low ltn retarded face prob gets bullied everyday himself

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
OP still hasn’t swallowed the NT pill :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Ryldoo IS COPING and Deleted member 47180
If i could i would legit instantly destroy his face but ofc i realisticqlly cant

Ngl im so low nt but how do you react when they do this?
Laugh with it. Act as if his comment didn’t bother you. By doing this you are sending a message that you are above him.

Then slowly try to learn jokes to fire back, but given your obvious autism condition I believe it’s limited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Laugh with it. Act as if his comment didn’t bother you. By doing this you are sending a message that you are above him.

Then slowly try to learn jokes to fire back, but given your obvious autism condition I believe it’s limited.
Ok if ure nt how can i learn to make jokes and offend them fast? If there's a way

Like humiliating them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back