"A sexually mature young woman" A Toronto lawyer disciplined for arguing 14-year-old girl is not a “child”

8uAte

8uAte

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
The original lawsuit had been brought by a woman alleging she was sexually abused as a child by her foster father in the 1980s while under the care of the children’s aid society’s predecessor organization. McCallum made the statement in a July 2018 affidavit responding to the plaintiff’s lawyer, Simona Jellinek.

“She states that the alleged assaults took place while the plaintiff was ‘in childhood,’” McCallum wrote, before noting that the plaintiff’s year of birth indicates she would have been about 14 or 15 in the early 1980s.
A girl that age is “a sexually mature young woman, not a ‘child,’ as the term is conventionally understood,” McCallum wrote.

“As it is difficult to imagine a reasonable person concluding that the reference to ‘childhood’ … was an implicit reference to alleged pedophilia, we have difficulty accepting that this is what Mr. McCallum actually thought when he swore his affidavit,”

Mainstream media in Canada never reported on this. Redditors didn’t have anything nice to say other than name call and make insults.
This is from December 2023 to March 2024;

@BigJimsWornOutTires @raleqtambrobret @Madridista @ElTruecel @Aladin @theonewhocantascend thoughts on this gentlemen?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, Aladin and 6 others
theyre not wrong

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin
14 is legal in brazil btw

the issue in his case would be the non consent though

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, 8uAte and ElTruecel
based lawyer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin, Aladin and spark
The sheeple must be happy otherwise they'll go out of control, understandable actions from the court.

Just know, the same people who are condemning this lawyer will go back to their little clubs for the weekend and you know what age the women there will be :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and 8uAte
they’re pretty much done with puberty around those ages 15-17.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 8uAte and raleqtambrobret
Inb4 someone accuses me of being a pedo, I’m attracted to girls my age. 16-25. I turned 20 3 months ago.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, Trilogy and 2 others
Inb4 someone accuses me of being a pedo, I’m attracted to girls my age. 16-25. I turned 20 3 months ago.
if youre attracted to a foid thats 17 year 11 months old youre pedo according to muricans on the internet

funnily enough on most USA states age of consent isnt even 18 its 16, a handful have it at 17 and roughly the same number of states that have it at 17 have it at 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin, Sny, Azonin and 5 others
if youre attracted to a foid thats 17 year 11 months old youre pedo according to murica
In Canada By age 6 to 7 years, children begin to appreciate gender as an identity independent of external features aka transition or identity as “genderfluid”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, Trilogy and 3 others
In Canada By age 6 to 7 years, children begin to appreciate gender as an identity independent of external features
psyop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, !MagicMan777 and 8uAte
Sexual abuse is wrong. That said, a 14-year-old girl is not a child anymore. A child is someone that has not entered puberty. This is the definition of children. Adolescents have entered puberty and thus are not children. Yes, puberty starts earlier among girls, but everyone can distinguish adolescent girls from children with ease. If there was no sexual abuse, there was no crime.

Adolescents have sex, often with adults depending on the culture. What should concern us is consent and physical combined with mental development. Although the adolescent brain is not so developed as the adult one, adolescent girls and boys are ready to consent. They are not children anymore. If they act like such, the culture is to blame. Yes, our culture infantilizes adolescents. It retards their mental development. That is why many adolescents, people in their twenties and even thirties often act like spoiled children.

Adolescents used to be treated as young adults because that is what they are, if you think about it. There is nothing wrong about dating or having sex with them.

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Xtra, !MagicMan777 and 3 others
libtards can't decide if all of europe is better or if they're pedos for having age of cosent lower then 18

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and 8uAte
Sexual abuse is wrong. That said, a 14-year-old girl is not a child anymore. A child is someone that has not entered puberty. This is the definition of children. Adolescents have entered puberty and thus are not children. Yes, puberty starts earlier among girls, but everyone can distinguish adolescent girls from children with ease. If there was no sexual abuse, there was no crime.

Adolescents have sex, often with adults depending on the culture. What should concern us is consent and physical combined with mental development. Although the adolescent brain is not so developed as the adult one, adolescent girls and boys are ready to consent. They are not children anymore. If they act like such, the culture is to blame. Yes, our culture infantilizes adolescents. It retards their mental development. That is why many adolescents, people in their twenties and even thirties often act like spoiled children.

Adolescents used to be treated as young adults because that is what they are, if you think about it. There is nothing wrong about dating or having sex with them.
Sexual abuse, or any sort of abuse, is wrong. The lawyer here specifically got disciplined for his “Not a Child” “Sexually mature young women” comments.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and Madridista
libtards can't decide if all of europe is better or if they're pedos for having age of cosent lower then 18
Libtards and many "conservatives" are incapable of thinking realistically, only off emotion, like females!

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and !MagicMan777
if youre attracted to a foid thats 17 year 11 months old youre pedo according to muricans on the internet

funnily enough on most USA states age of consent isnt even 18 its 16, a handful have it at 17 and roughly the same number of states that have it at 17 have it at 18
Even tho AOC is 16 here, dudes will be accused of being pedo by hormones even if he’s 18 and she’s 16

• WTF
Reactions: 8uAte
Sexual abuse, or any sort of abuse, is wrong. The lawyer here specifically got disciplined for his “Not a Child” “Sexually mature young women” comments.
Based laywer, to be honest. Did he win the case?

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and 8uAte
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and Madridista
Not sure he got fired according to an article in 2019; even VICE reported on this

Well, it's America.

I've talked to adolescents from other countries. They seem more mature and less childish than the American ones. Anglo-Saxon culture does this to its youngsters.

• +1
Well, it's America.

I've talked to adolescents from other countries. They seem more mature and less childish than the American ones. Anglo-Saxon culture does this to its youngsters.
Funny how the foid waited until 2018 to file something that happened in the early 1980s totally doesn't want that, Cha Ching

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, klip11 and 1 other person
I'm attracted to girls that age

• +1
I remember a case from 2006 or 2007 where a 15 year old girl rebelled against her parents rules by having sex with a 19 year old man in the school parking lot, resulting in him being charged with a felony offense in the "based state of Florida." Funny part is that "innocent little 15 year old girl" would be convicted of second degree murder in 2010. It was a popular case @ElTruecel @Gaygymmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, klip11 and 1 other person
The original lawsuit had been brought by a woman alleging she was sexually abused as a child by her foster father in the 1980s while under the care of the children’s aid society’s predecessor organization. McCallum made the statement in a July 2018 affidavit responding to the plaintiff’s lawyer, Simona Jellinek.

“She states that the alleged assaults took place while the plaintiff was ‘in childhood,’” McCallum wrote, before noting that the plaintiff’s year of birth indicates she would have been about 14 or 15 in the early 1980s.
A girl that age is “a sexually mature young woman, not a ‘child,’ as the term is conventionally understood,” McCallum wrote.

“As it is difficult to imagine a reasonable person concluding that the reference to ‘childhood’ … was an implicit reference to alleged pedophilia, we have difficulty accepting that this is what Mr. McCallum actually thought when he swore his affidavit,”

Mainstream media in Canada never reported on this. Redditors didn’t have anything nice to say other than name call and make insults.
This is from December 2023 to March 2024;

@BigJimsWornOutTires @raleqtambrobret @Madridista @ElTruecel @Aladin @theonewhocantascend thoughts on this gentlemen?

This story's about rich fucks. And rich people enjoy and justify fucking children.

Allow me to use our American celebrities as a good example. As many are aware, today's celebrities are fucking retards. But they weren't always like that. It took years of family sexual abuse that led them into a world of retardation.

"Put a mask on or we're all going to die!" Tom Hanks, you fucking idiot.

"Trump's going to lock me up!" Robert De Niro, you fucking retard.

"I had to fuck a Balwin brother while filming Sliver... the director made me. He also watched and masturbated on the camera guy's back." Sharon Stone, ugh, do tell.

As you can clearly see, rich fucks are mentally retarded and therefore, see no wrong with having sex with children. As Woody Allen said, back in the 1980s, "I adopted her for sex. Why is that so difficult to understand, America?"

And actor Doug Hutchison, who starred in Lost, X-Files, and The Green Mile, also born in wealth, he married a 16-year-old child (but started having sex with her when she was 11) and claimed, "This has been a long time coming." He then wink winked.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This story's about rich fucks. And rich people enjoy and justify fucking children.

Allow me to use our American celebrities as a good example. As many are aware, today's celebrities are fucking retards. But they weren't always like that. It took years of family sexual abuse that led them into a world of retardation.

"Put a mask on and we're all going to die!" Tom Hanks, you fucking idiot.

"Trump's going to lock me up!" Robert De Niro, you fucking retard.

"I had to fuck a Balwin brother while filming Sliver... the director made me. He also watched and masturbated on the camera guy's back." Sharon Stone, ugh, do tell.

As you can clearly see, rich fucks are mentally retarded and therefore, see no wrong with having sex with children. As Woody Allen said, back in the 1980s, "I adopted her for sex. What is so difficult to understand there, America?"

And actor Doug Hutchison, who starred in Lost, X-Files, and The Green Mile, also born in wealth, he married a 16 year old child (but started having sex with her when she was 11) and claimed, "This has been a long time coming." He then wink winked.

You consider 16 year old a child? 51 age gap is kinda crazy tho ngl

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and BigJimsWornOutTires
You consider 16 year old a child? 51 age gap is kinda crazy tho ngl
The marriage law in his state was 16! He waited until he could legally do it without being arrested. But the sex abuse started when she was much, much younger. Yeah, that's krazy and sick.

• Woah
Any men with a pair of balls would fuck a hot 14 year old and that was the most normal thing ever before kikes invented feminism and age of cuckent laws.
(((They))) want to put normal men in the same light as someone who would rape a baby. That's their way of normalizing their own degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Madridista and 8uAte
Ew, 25 year olds nowadays look like 35 year olds.
Woman are only good until 23 maximum.

• +1
I remember a case from 2006 or 2007 where a 15 year old girl rebelled against her parents rules by having sex with a 19 year old man in the school parking lot, resulting in him being charged with a felony offense in the "based state of Florida." Funny part is that "innocent little 15 year old girl" would be convicted of second degree murder in 2010. It was a popular case @ElTruecel @Gaygymmaxx
common millennial foid behaviour

• +1
Pedo behaviour smh , in workplaces too ...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and NorwoodAscender
In Canada By age 6 to 7 years, children begin to appreciate gender as an identity independent of external features aka transition or identity as “genderfluid”
No but that's true,

guys at 8 are even straight, they want girls not guys.

This means they appreciate gender.

But I'm obviously not talking about the lgbtq+ shit, still though it's right.

agreed but i would say it depends on the type of "sexual abuse", obviously gang raping a woman in a dark alleyway and beating the shit out of her is wrong, but i dont think a simple unwanted dick in a hole is wrong, especially if the girl is bratty and stuck up. i meant let's say shes 12-14 and only dates boys her age due to brainwashing, if an older guy touches her or forcefully bends her over i don't think thats wrong, she would need to be taught a lesson, i'd say that's fine but not if he starts beating her up too, im against unneeded violence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, 8uAte and Madridista

Users who are viewing this thread

Back