A significant part of aging is just dogshit wagie/student lifestyle

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
kids are encouraged to play outside or play sports at least somewhat. once you're a full on uni cuck or wagecuck your posture collapses, you spend all your time indoors, you stop moving, are giga stressed and all you have time to prepare and eat is goyslop. it is not a law of the universe that you have to descend hard in your 20s. jfl at not being neet :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and thereallegend
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

wtr

what magical fantasy-land do you live in where kids are still encouraged to go outside? they just sit indoors here because every aspect of the outdoors has been ruined for the prospect of safety i.e lower branches of trees are removed to prevent climbing, parks only have the safest constructions with flooring consisting out of rubber tiles, forest service starts frowning once they step outside of the designated walking lanes in the forest, etc, etc.

what magical fantasy-land do you live in where kids are still encouraged to go outside? they just sit indoors here because every aspect of the outdoors has been ruined for the prospect of safety i.e lower branches of trees are removed to prevent climbing, parks only have the safest constructions with flooring consisting out of rubber tiles, forest service starts frowning once they step outside of the designated walking lanes in the forest, etc, etc.
schools still have sports teams, there is PE which may be marginally useful, in kindergarten and elementary school kids often play outside, there are fewer classes. not optimal but more than nothing. after hs most of this is gone

eastern europe :feelshmm: yeah I know westerners are more cucked

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Very legit thread

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS