A simple and accurate way to evaluate

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
Contrary to the belief here, You don't have to be Chad for a girl to be attracted to you (although it is ideal), Women want a man above them in beauty, not necessarily Chad.
For example, if a woman is 3psl, she will want to date a + 4 psl. If she is 5 psl she will want a +6 psl.
So the method is simple
-you will just rate the girls who liked you
- Knowing this, your score will probably be 1 point above it.

My example, I classify myself at 4 psl, most of the girls who liked me were 3 psl, which contributes to my hypothesis.
I also tested it with my friends, and it worked.
There is a margin of error, but it is always close.

• +1
Reactions: clavicel, Greecgawd, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 4106
Interesting theory. Have seen this applied with height before. So your system is based on being better than the girl, not necessarily mogging other men?

Interesting theory. Have seen this applied with height before. So your system is based on being better than the girl, not necessarily mogging other men?
Yes, because if a woman wants to date a man far above her league, she will have to compete with more beautiful women.
It is a mentality of securing the maximum gain safely.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
nice. can anyone confirm?

It's like no here has ever heard of hypergamy...

Contrary to the belief here, You don't have to be Chad for a girl to be attracted to you (although it is ideal), Women want a man above them in beauty, not necessarily Chad.
For example, if a woman is 3psl, she will want to date a + 4 psl. If she is 5 psl she will want a +6 psl.
So the method is simple

My example, I classify myself at 4 psl, most of the girls who liked me were 3 psl, which contributes to my hypothesis.
Women who are at least PSL 6 do not chase men.
They may show IOIs and act girly around them but they won't be chasing even a PSL 7 man.

Bump again

I can confirm this theory to be true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
Nothing evidence based, but from analyzing the people around me I can confirm that all my bros are at least 1 PSL higher than their hoes.

• +1
Studys show that people are attracted to others with similar psl. Wouldn't doubt that there's a +1 offset like that thanks to hypergamy though.

• +1
So the method is simple

Nice read. I've read studies where income was compared to things such as race and height. If I work out the maths, I recon that I could create a new rating system based on income.

• +1