A simple test to know if you are chad normie or subhuman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
5cd64870240000590072d128

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, ascension! and Moggie
This is an assessment that was founded back in 1985 by Mallampati. It’s used in assessing the development of an individual’s oral cavity. Class 3 and 4 have a correlation with breathing issues, malocclusion, obstructive sleep apnea.
I have terrible breathing issues and sinus problems partly because of genetics but also being a mouth breather for so long but this isn't an indicator of subhumanity I amnt fully developed yet and have good forward growth gonial angle and huge zygos when I'm lean I'll have hollow cheeks.
I think if I didn't mouthbreath and had proper tongue posture growing up I would have Mahr tier forward growth.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have terrible breathing issues and sinus problems partly because of genetics but also being a mouth breather for so long but this isn't an indicator of subhumanity I amnt fully developed yet and have good forward growth gonial angle and huge zygos when I'm lean I'll have hollow cheeks.
I think if I didn't mouthbreath and had proper tongue posture growing up I would have Mahr tier forward growth.
I have untreated allergic rhinitis since birth so I have been mouth breathing since birth during sleep. This mess up my craniofacial development. If only my parents treat my allergy and bring me to the othrotropic not the dontic I would be a mogger by now. Such a tragedy:feelswhy::feelswah:

I have untreated allergic rhinitis since birth so I have been mouth breathing since birth during sleep. This mess up my craniofacial development. If only my parents treat my allergy and bring me to the othrotropic not the dontic I would be a mogger by now. Such a tragedy:feelswhy::feelswah:
Same I would be so much better looking if I had a healthy upbringing

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i have even more airway space than class 1 despite braces and extractions but I am normie

Wrong I have shit breathing because of this, this matters the most. Still eye area is the only thing that matters
you have tiny airways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
I should be a chad but I am not

• +1
What about my philtrum? I think if I pull it down I have the longest philtrum on the world. Yes?
get bimax with impaction + lip lift
2 birds 1 stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
get bimax with impaction + lip lift
2 birds 1 stone
No I like my longest philtrum in the world. Validate my achievement that I have the longest philtrum in the world

• JFL
I'm Mallempati 1 but far from Chadlite JFL... Don't get what this has to do with anything

Attachments

• IMG_20221129_142851197~2.jpg
    IMG_20221129_142851197~2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
PXL 20221129 163907860

am i doing it wrong or something. My palate is kinda narrow as you can see

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Class II and I have enough space in my mouth for my tongue, which means I have a wide palate (can attach pictures).

How can I get to Class I while still a youngcel? I say that I am youngcel because obviously I will not get Bimax.

Class II and I have enough space in my mouth for my tongue, which means I have a wide palate (can attach pictures).

How can I get to Class I while still a youngcel? I say that I am youngcel because obviously I will not get Bimax.
mewing, lateral thumpulling and thumbpulling , vit d3+k2

I'm class I and the ugliest man on this forum.

I have either 1 or 2, probably in between can’t really tell. Tongue is fucked though because of side ridges.

Bullshit, i'm class 1 and ugly as hell

In between 1 and 2

This is an assessment that was founded back in 1985 by Mallampati. It’s used in assessing the development of an individual’s oral cavity. Class 3 and 4 have a correlation with breathing issues, malocclusion, obstructive sleep apnea.
that means you could fix it with bimax?

am type 1 not chad need to leanmaxx to complete hollow cheeks but dontwant to fuck up development and 16 percent bf

1 despite 4 extractions and jaw crashed backwards by orthos