a small penis is seen as virtuous and beautiful.

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
honestly. revel in it. i have a 5 inch. its cute. i feel like a grecian statue in the mirror. matter of fact the greeks believed that the most beautiful men had small penises. it was seen as a blessing from the gods. horsecocks is dogma. why do you think niggers out of all people have huge cocks. because they are filthy animals :lul: don't let their agenda brainwash you. enjoy your small cock. a virgin stacy has a tight pussy designed for beautiful virtuous penis.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, 📎♿️⚙️, med and 9 others
was this cope?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Egyptianmogger and lilith
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and lilith
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and lilith
"5 inches is small" nigga is brainwashed

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars
honestly. revel in it. i have a 5 inch. its cute. i feel like a grecian statue in the mirror. matter of fact the greeks believed that the most beautiful men had small penises. it was seen as a blessing from the gods. horsecocks is dogma. why do you think niggers out of all people have huge cocks. because they are filthy animals :lul: don't let their agenda brainwash you. enjoy your small cock. a virgin stacy has a tight pussy designed for beautiful virtuous penis.
Seriously though, big dicks being seen as good and words like “big dick energy” just reveal how systematically misandrist modern Jewish society is.

If we had sex slaves, concubines, loyal virgin wives (with no rights)… No one would care about looks, height, dick size, or any of the Blackpill shit.

Why do you think lookism wasn’t ever talked about in philosophy in like 10.000 years of civilization?

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Mine
IMG 1354

• Love it

• JFL