A sociopath tried to cross the line at the gym today

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
We met a couple times before, I didn’t particularly like him but I thought “maybe just wrong first impression.”

Today he asked me if I was introverted and I said “yeah, I am. What am I gonna do about it?” He persisted and kept asking personal questions and then he asked me if I was traumatized and I looked in his face and said “It’s none of your business” he said “what? None of my business?” Then he started nervously laughing and took off. He didn’t talk to me again JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, SkinjobCatastrophe, StephIsCold and 7 others
How he crossed the line?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
im sorry bro i was rushing to do my nucleus full body workout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 7806
Sounds like @MakinItHappen.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, hairyballscel, .*my*. and 1 other person
How he crossed the line?
Dude he literally asked me if I had acne before and how did I get rid of it. Is that normal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 11053
You must be shy as fuck irl... If they start to ask those question about you.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
How is he a psychopath?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 2403, hairyballscel and 3 others
Was probably a worker trying to let you know how retarded you are

• JFL
Reactions: Travis and .*my*.
Was I stupid to love you, was I reckless to help? Was it obvious to everyone else that I'd fallen for a lie...

If you found his question weird you should've just told him that his question are weird and why he is asking you those questions so you can know why he is asking those questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806, .*my*. and Hozay
t
We met a couple times before, I didn’t particularly like him but I thought “maybe just wrong first impression.”

Today he asked me if I was introverted and I said “yeah, I am. What am I gonna do about it?” He persisted and kept asking personal questions and then he asked me if I was traumatized and I looked in his face and said “It’s none of your business” he said “what? None of my business?” Then he started nervously laughing and took off. He didn’t talk to me again JFL.
yeah he realized something was wrong after all you dont enter the gym holding a diferent bitch in your arms everyday as you were supposed to 😹

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, turkproducer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Pretty weird thing to ask tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and .*my*.
If you found his question weird you should've just told him that his question are weird and why he is asking you those questions so you can know why he is asking those questions
If he’s asking weird questions something is wrong with the dude. I’m not taking chances. I already made a post here before and people already warned me that he was a faggot trying to drug me in his backseat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
you seems to be socially inept. Even me, being an introvert as well know that normies just like to conversate with people about random shit. They open up to people pretty easily, they expect the same from you lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, turkproducer, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
Pretty weird thing to ask tbh.
That’s what I thought. He asked me about my ethnicity, if I have a girlfriend, have I had acne in the past and why I am introverted within 1 minute of conversation.

you seems to be socially inept. Even me, being an introvert as well know that normies just like to conversate with people about random shit. They open up to people pretty easily, they expect the same from you lol.
He’s the only one who acted like that. I have like 10 people that I know in the gym and they’re normal.

t

yeah he realized something was wrong after all you dont enter the gym holding a diferent bitch in your arms everyday as you were supposed to 😹
He asked me if girls approach me

Yes probably but you can never be sure and to be sure you got to ask them, its better than assuming what the others guy as in mind.

Yes probably but you can never be sure and to be sure you got to ask them, its better than assuming what the others guy as in mind.
No normal person would ask you such questions the second time he met you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
If he’s asking weird questions something is wrong with the dude. I’m not taking chances. I already made a post here before and people already warned me that he was a faggot trying to drug me in his backseat.
Ok i didn't know that

• +1
Nothing weird you guys are just high inhib .
Its weird if you don't why, every question seem weird when you don't know why they are being asked, op wouldn't find the questions weird if he knew why they were being asked

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Its weird if you don't why, every question seem weird when you don't know why they are being asked, op wouldn't find the questions weird if he knew why they were being asked
Expect the unexpected . Billions of people out there with trillions of questions . I have been asked by random college guy about my lays in college with girls . Now that mf is my one of the good friends from college not even from same class but still .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771, .*my*. and Deleted member 11053
Expect the unexpected . Billions of people out there with trillions of questions . I have been asked by random college guy about my lays in college with girls . Now that mf is my one of the good friends from college not even from same class but still .
Agree that's what i was saying very bad to assume what everyone has in mind that's why you got to ask back, cause it seems weird but its really not

• +1
Reactions: 6'1currycel
It's nice that you're all having a nice little incel gossip and bitch over here lol you fucking pathetic societal misfits.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
It's nice that you're all having a nice little incel gossip and bitch over here lol you fucking pathetic societal misfits.
try to report me, bitch

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
try to report me, bitch

You have the personality of a little scrawny geek that can't face people irl.

Here is the mother chod you embody. Don't blame shit on your looks. You are this way because of SELF IMAGE. Not your outter image.

19f548f31bf51a09a7ad4cb793de98bc

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, .*my*., Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
What Is an Internet Troll? (and How to Handle Trolls)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 9072
We're All Internet Trolls (Sometimes) - WSJ

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 11053, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Here is what your inner image should be.

Nerd glasses | Nerd glasses, Athletic tank tops, Good looking men

You're a nerd. Be proud of it buddy.

Instead this is how you see yourself:

Meme Creator - ugly nerd boy Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!

• +1
Here is what your inner image should be.

Nerd glasses | Nerd glasses, Athletic tank tops, Good looking men

You're a nerd. Be proud of it buddy.

Instead this is how you see yourself:

Meme Creator - ugly nerd boy Meme Generator at MemeCreator.org!
I am a weirdo. Not much can be done to change that. I just need to find a weirdo like me.

You need headphones, so when people talk, you can just fake you didn't listen. If they touch you for attention then say, wait a minute, got to do a set, and go do some superset with super low weights and a million reps.

• JFL
You need headphones, so when people talk, you can just fake you didn't listen. If they touch you for attention then say, wait a minute, got to do a set, and go do some superset with super low weights and a million reps.
I like people. I’m an introvert with extroverted tendencies. I just don’t like envious, backstabbing two faced clowns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
He couldn't handle the mog.

• JFL
Sounds like average .me user so apparently everyone here is a sociopath

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel and .*my*.

Sorry man, but this story is kind of pointless.