A story about a degenerated prettyboy Chad and his life getting his nudes exposed by foids in HS

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Let’s take America for example. Full of Chads and Stacies

Bryan is a 6’4” brunette of Italian and German background he has 12 girlfriends in HS. Lately this hourglass Latina bitch called Alexia he fucked wanted to text him the day later. So next day they flirted on Snapchat and his side chick asked him to send her nudes.

So Bryan a low inhib thunderock at 10 p.m while in bed naked goes on Snapchat recordings were the room is dark and his parents are asleep. He points his face and dick directly to the camera with flashlight and starts busting, 12 seconds later… He does a volcanic eruption and blows everywhere (groin, abs, neck and face). He regretted it really bad but was like fuck it… Ima send this video to Alexia and so he did! Oh no!! He realises he can’t unsend it. Blushes really hard. Then 2 minutes later he got a notification saying Alexia screen recorded his jerking off video :feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah:

“Noooooo”!! Says Brian as he quietly told himself.

“Oh well I mog 92% of dudes in HS so it doesn’t matter”

Next day later at the campus he was really having a good dopamine hit by a bunch of girls laughing and smirking at him on the canteen. This blonde htb told Bryan she unusually likes it somehow. She said: “Bryan I know you fucked 24 of my friends but is this really your dick, I’m impressed how big is it?” Bryan said 7.5 x 6 as he smiled with glee. Only girls saw his dick through Alexia’s friends sending it to a groupchat. Now Bryan feels like being an exhibitionist all day long. He doesn’t care if his stacylite bimbo mom sees him naked everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, SubhumanCurrycel, twojei and 9 others
Bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ttlurker, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
now imagine if he was a sub4 with an sub 5 x 4 inch.

He would have killed himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, iblamechico, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
dude if I had an 8x6 I wouldn’t even wear clothes anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, iblamechico, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Alt Number 3
Xangsane type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, hypernormie, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Fascinating tale full of depth and mystery, I enjoyed it fella
10/10

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, flippasav, hypernormie and 4 others
We need a voiced-over animation of this like they do with youtube scary stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, hypernormie and flippasav
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Let’s take America for example. Full of Chads and Stacies

Bryan is a 6’4” brunette of Italian and German background he has 12 girlfriends in HS. Lately this hourglass Latina bitch called Alexia he fucked wanted to text him the day later. So next day they flirted on Snapchat and his side chick asked him to send her nudes.

So Bryan a low inhib thunderock at 10 p.m while in bed naked goes on Snapchat recordings were the room is dark and his parents are asleep. He points his face and dick directly to the camera with flashlight and starts busting, 12 seconds later… He does a volcanic eruption and blows everywhere (groin, abs, neck and face). He regretted it really bad but was like fuck it… Ima send this video to Alexia and so he did! Oh no!! He realises he can’t unsend it. Blushes really hard. Then 2 minutes later he got a notification saying Alexia screen recorded his jerking off video :feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswah:

“Noooooo”!! Says Brian as he quietly told himself.

“Oh well I mog 92% of dudes in HS so it doesn’t matter”

Next day later at the campus he was really having a good dopamine hit by a bunch of girls laughing and smirking at him on the canteen. This blonde htb told Bryan she unusually likes it somehow. She said: “Bryan I know you fucked 24 of my friends but is this really your dick, I’m impressed how big is it?” Bryan said 7.5 x 6 as he smiled with glee. Only girls saw his dick through Alexia’s friends sending it to a groupchat. Now Bryan feels like being an exhibitionist all day long. He doesn’t care if his stacylite bimbo mom sees him naked everyday
Thought you were gonna make some cope ending like "and then he lived to regret it"

Thought you were gonna make some cope ending like "and then he lived to regret it"
Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

What the fuck

I'm playing with my worm while reading this shit man why am I hard

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and scrunchables
no pic = no care

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
"Let’s take America for example. Full of Chads and Stacies"

stopped reading after that