A Super EASY way to get paid for just walking or doing exercise (no scams or gimmicks)

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
App #1: CASHWALK (works for both android and iPhone)
CashWalk is a free app that allows you to earn money just for walking
or running. Earn coins and exchange them for gift cards from famous
brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

I'll be honest, I do get a small kickback (100 coins) if you guys choose to use my referral code: 87DB3 or referral link: http://cashwalk.us/i/87DB3
The best part is you guys can do the same by sharing your own referral code and link to your family and friends.

App #2: CADOO (works for both android and iPhone)
This app allows you to like enter prize pools where you can get paid for completing fitness challenges.
I have no referral code for this one but I still recommend it and allows you to get more money than the first app I discussed.

@SubhumanCurrycel @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Seth Walsh @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @zharupodrugu @KING REIDYZ @Skywalker @Racky

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Red Fox, AsGoodAsItGets, 9Romance and 15 others
So this is why niggas talk about welcome to the ignore list, huh 😅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, malicieusss, BoredPrince and 13 others
most users here do like 50 steps a day jfl not the ideal method for this forum sadly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Mewton, AsGoodAsItGets and 16 others
So this is why niggas talk about welcome to the ignore list, huh 😅
are you implying I should be ignored? and why if so
most users here do like 50 steps a day jfl not the ideal method for this forum sadly
hopefully someone finds it useful I mean we all walk to some extent so why not get paid a little while you are at it
its too bad @reptiles will see this thread and go back to making threads about obscure surgeries he will never afford and @forevergymcelling will keep writing novels about his former glory days as a gymceller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Skywalker, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Lol i used to post my referral link for a similar website in the Clash of Clans global chat and I got like 250 referrals from 11 year olds and I managed to get a $50 giftcard due to my referrals

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and softlysoftly
this bs in 2023.?

brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

I'll be honest, I do get a small kickback (100 coins) if you guys choose to use my referral code: 87DB3 or referral link: http://cashwalk.us/i/87DB3
The best part is you guys can do the same by sharing your own referral code and link to your family and friends.

This app allows you to like enter prize pools where you can get paid for completing fitness challenges.
I have no referral code for this one but I still recommend it and allows you to get more money than the first app I discussed.

@SubhumanCurrycel @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King @Seth Walsh @VeryFuglyNiyguhs @zharupodrugu @KING REIDYZ @Skywalker @Racky
Interesting my man ,

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

Can I use my car ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Can I use my car ?
sadly no it picks up on this in seconds I heard some people purchase devices to keep their phone shaking all day but I don't use any such device myself since I get a lot of steps in a day

Just walk until your feet are broken for $5 theory.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, lightskinbengali, AsGoodAsItGets and 6 others
More worth to just get a part time job for some extra cash tbh

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Skywalker and AsGoodAsItGets
sadly no it picks up on this in seconds I heard some people purchase devices to keep their phone shaking all day but I don't use any such device myself since I get a lot of steps in a day
Are you an gay alien ?

im just gonna take out more student loans instead

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@softlysoftly Can't you reverse engineer the app and hack it somehow? Or trick it into thinking multiple phone are walking all day? Should be doable imo, I've some experience with Reverse Engineering and programming

• +1
  • Hmm...
@softlysoftly Can't you reverse engineer the app and hack it somehow? Or trick it into thinking multiple phone are walking all day? Should be doable imo, I've some experience with Reverse Engineering and programming
Or set up fake instances and glitch coins with the referral links

• Woah
brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

They are selling your data to government agencies. for example the data collected from pokemon go was used to track down uighurs in china

• +1
Have u earned money from this?

nice gem you found here , mogger bro @softlysoftly , thx
although this is only for NEETs here, ofc, as the $ reward would be marginal

• +1
Just walk 200,000 steps for $5.

Only worth it if you live in the Kongo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Skywalker
  • JFL
This isn’t really an affective way of earning cash but I’ll try it since I want to have more resources

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, softlysoftly and Skywalker
Have u earned money from this?
yes mainly from cadoo
as the $ reward would be marginal
this was just meant to be a small supplemental boost not a way of making your entire living
Just walk 200,000 steps for $5.

Only worth it if you live in the Kongo.
Just walk until your feet are broken for $5 theory.
8-10k steps a day is recommended and healthy for those under 60
humans are made to move and walk
This isn’t really an affective way of earning cash but I’ll try it since I want to have more resources
I know this is just something small and supplemental and probably best for some high school kid with no job or trying to make small cash for just walking around school or campus all day

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Skywalker
yes mainly from cadoo

this was just meant to be a small supplemental boost not a way of making your entire living

8-10k steps a day is recommended and healthy for those under 60
humans are made to move and walk

I know this is just something small and supplemental and probably best for some high school kid with no job or trying to make small cash for just walking around school or campus all day
ive tried these kinds of apps before and made like 1-2$ :feelskek: ; its mostly CCP info gathering malware tbh, as somebody pointed above

They are selling your data to government agencies. for example the data collected from pokemon go was used to track down uighurs in china
Nigga how does data let them track uyghurs in China?

Does this work in ethnic country?

walking dogs would probably be more lucrative

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD
I use to have this app on my old phone and i actually made over 50 dollars using it.The trick of making money on this app is to use a fitbit or apple watch so that it will be able to collect more data than just walking around all day...

• Woah
bruh this thread has me dying nigga really walks the distance of the Great Wall of china for 5 fuckin dollars 💀💀😂

• Hmm...
bruh this thread has me dying nigga really walks the distance of the Great Wall of china for 5 fuckin dollars 💀💀😂
this is not my living its something small to do on the side and can maybe motivate some people here to move more and walking 8-10k steps is not insane or abnormal in fact it is healthy and totally indicated for a human to do that much walking distance on a regular basis

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and AsGoodAsItGets
ive tried these kinds of apps before and made like 1-2$ :feelskek: ; its mostly CCP info gathering malware tbh, as somebody pointed above
I use to have this app on my old phone and i actually made over 50 dollars using it.The trick of making money on this app is to use a fitbit or apple watch so that it will be able to collect more data than just walking around all day...
I down loaded a little over a month ago and have almost made $10 just going about my everyday normal life

Are you an gay alien ?
no brother

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
More worth to just get a part time job for some extra cash tbh
Conclusions of the Aulic Council as of the first hour of convention

• At the very least, 6 out of 7 supposed slays are LARP. As he has been proven to lie by previously gathered evidence, this means it is more likely that 7 out of 7 are LARP. Defendant switched claims from 1 to 7 slays between 2019 and the present.

• The defendant was 210 pounds at 18 years old in 2019, directly contradicting a claim of his to have been 195 pounds. Another mark against his trustworthiness and another signifier of his subhumanity and the incredible unlikelihood of him having slayed anything.

• The defendant is evidently unattractive. Ironically enough, his obesity actually serves to fraud him as looking better than he actually does. This is because he has hereditary poor undereye support which is still visible at 300 pounds. If he were to leanmaxx these would appear absolutely horrific. Additionally, the defendant appears to lack any actual bones on his face. Proven by the fact that defendant has repeatedly complained about being called ugly and bullied and ostracized by people who know him in real life - which also suggests potential frauding in the small selection of photos he posts online.

• Defendant claims to have been able to rendezvous with his supposed only slay by renting a house from a French friend for 20$. Issue comes in when one considers that the defendant at 18 speaks of the encounter as if it were not recent already at the time - meaning at 15 or 16 he claims to have rented out a house from his friend for an hour for 20$ to fuck a girl because he lives in a favela. This makes no sense. Defendant also claims to have ghosted her to play PS4. Tales from Mogadishu.

• Ultimate conclusion is the expected outcome - the defendant is a liar and lacks evidence because none of these claims ever happened. He LARPs on looksmax.org to obtain the dopamine and validation he can't obtain in the real. Is asking for time to either forge evidence or hope that the forum will forget so that he can continue obtaining validation from Hindus on .org

I always had someone home so I had my French friend let me rent out his house for a few hours for $20. I picked her up from the nearby train station and we walked to his place.

"I legit got called weird looking in highschool bro I thought I was below average. I even posted that same pic to reddit on rateme and they said I was a 4/10 at best. All the dudes hated me I was legit despised so hard by people at my school and I'm not even that crazy, I had a few loyal friends who never betrayed me though.
Currently salvaging the situation"
Dogkdog

JFL AT ANYONE WHO BELIEVED THIS SUBHUMAN SLAYED ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS RIGHT HAND

3423025 3099916 PXL 20221002 2000403352

• JFL
Conclusions of the Aulic Council as of the first hour of convention

• At the very least, 6 out of 7 supposed slays are LARP. As he has been proven to lie by previously gathered evidence, this means it is more likely that 7 out of 7 are LARP. Defendant switched claims from 1 to 7 slays between 2019 and the present.

• The defendant was 210 pounds at 18 years old in 2019, directly contradicting a claim of his to have been 195 pounds. Another mark against his trustworthiness and another signifier of his subhumanity and the incredible unlikelihood of him having slayed anything.

• The defendant is evidently unattractive. Ironically enough, his obesity actually serves to fraud him as looking better than he actually does. This is because he has hereditary poor undereye support which is still visible at 300 pounds. If he were to leanmaxx these would appear absolutely horrific. Additionally, the defendant appears to lack any actual bones on his face. Proven by the fact that defendant has repeatedly complained about being called ugly and bullied and ostracized by people who know him in real life - which also suggests potential frauding in the small selection of photos he posts online.

• Defendant claims to have been able to rendezvous with his supposed only slay by renting a house from a French friend for 20$. Issue comes in when one considers that the defendant at 18 speaks of the encounter as if it were not recent already at the time - meaning at 15 or 16 he claims to have rented out a house from his friend for an hour for 20$ to fuck a girl because he lives in a favela. This makes no sense. Defendant also claims to have ghosted her to play PS4. Tales from Mogadishu.

• Ultimate conclusion is the expected outcome - the defendant is a liar and lacks evidence because none of these claims ever happened. He LARPs on looksmax.org to obtain the dopamine and validation he can't obtain in the real. Is asking for time to either forge evidence or hope that the forum will forget so that he can continue obtaining validation from Hindus on .org

Dogkdog

JFL AT ANYONE WHO BELIEVED THIS SUBHUMAN SLAYED ANYTHING OTHER THAN HIS RIGHT HAND

3423025 3099916 PXL 20221002 2000403352
can you slay @thecel he said he wants to be slayed by someone like you

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

i wonder if putting a phone on my dog would work for passive income

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, AsGoodAsItGets and softlysoftly
is there an app that pays me for working out? if i squat 200lbs it should give me 2 dollars per rep

• JFL
is there an app that pays me for working out? if i squat 200lbs it should give me 2 dollars per rep
try cadoo they have more intense fitness challenges

brands and products.

10,000 steps = 100 coins
2,000 coins = $5.00 USD

Seems legit tbh. How much do u earn a day

• +1
Seems legit tbh. How much do u earn a day
I can get close to or about 100 coins a day so that means $5 every 20 days for just walking around my usual life and cadoo can be nice because the prize pools can go up to $100 and if you are a really into fitness like me you can mog other people in terms of fitness challenges and get paid at the end of the selected time period

I can get close to or about 100 coins a day so that means $5 every 20 days for just walking around my usual life and cadoo can be nice because the prize pools can go up to $100 and if you are a really into fitness like me you can mog other people in terms of fitness challenges and get paid at the end of the selected time period
I mean yea but is it worth lowering battery life, potential data stolen, and more useless apps open? Also eveb if u got 5 in a month it has a cashout minjmum. Not worrh it tbh

• So Sad
Poor people aspirations but still better than doing nothing

• +1