A surface level compilation of the cases I give surgical advice to.

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

Medic of the Narcy Pirates
This post will be constantly updated to contain the morphs and a brief description of every person I give surgical advice to and allows me to post their image with the intention of teaching people to recognize common facial deformities and how to treat them.

In depth analysis of some of them will be posted in my future YouTube channel

Many other people have contacted me and received morphs but I didn't make gifs so I haven't included them.

IMG 1496

Case #4- @VenomSnake
Diagnosis: skeletal class 3 malocclusion, vertical and longitudinal maxillary recession without mandibular deformity.
Treatment: Orthognatic monomaxillary surgery with le fort 1 maxillary advancement and inferior repositioning.
Details: He couldn't identify what exactly was wrong with his face, which is usual in class 3 malocclusion patients.

IMG 1253

IMG 1726

Case #3- @seeker
Diagnosis: Skeletal class 2 malocclusion, maxillomandibular retrusion and vertical maxillary excess.
Treatment: Bimaxillary orthognatic surgery with counterclockwise rotation and advancement of the maxillomandibular complex and anterior impaction of the maxilla.
Imagen copia

Case #2- Anonymous user.
Diagnosis: Short face syndrome, skeletal class 2 malocclusion.
Treatment: Maxillomandibular advancement with clockwise rotation
Details: His main complaint was he needed to jut his jaw in order to have a balanced lower third in pictures.

Imagen

Case #1- @keyko
Diagnosis: Isolated bimaxillary protrusion
Treatment: Anterior subapical osteotomy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agent0514, lebesgue, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 11 others
high iq user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax, Clavicular, trueceI and 1 other person
This post will be constantly updated to contain the morphs and a brief description of every person I give surgical advice to and allows me to post their image with the intention of teaching people to recognize common facial deformities and how to treat them.

Many other people have contacted me and received morphs but I didn't make gifs so I haven't included them.

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake
Diagnosis: skeletal class 3 malocclusion, vertical and longitudinal maxillary recession without mandibular deformity.
Treatment: Orthognatic monomaxillary surgery with le fort 1 maxillary advancement and inferior repositioning.
Details: He couldn't identify what exactly was wrong with his face, which is usual in class 3 malocclusion patients.

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
Diagnosis: Skeletal class 2 malocclusion, maxillomandibular retrusion and vertical maxillary excess.
Treatment: Bimaxillary orthognatic surgery with counterclockwise rotation and advancement of the maxillomandibular complex and anterior impaction of the maxilla.
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.
Details: His main complaint was he needed to jut his jaw in order to have a balanced lower third in pictures.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
cool

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
Niggas trynna be the next @RealSurgerymax

• JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
GG. indepth when @BlackpillRemedy

can i Dm you my face to see what i can do about it?

Your knowledge is good just need to work on your morphing skills a bite or get another user to help

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
Good thread gained a new follower (y)

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
also what software do you use for morphs n stuff?

also what software do you use for morphs n stuff?
Faceapp and now some app named peachy. I'm not great at morphing tho, most of the value from my reviews comes from identifying the flaws of these fellas. Once u know what's wrong it's a lot easier to make the morphs work, even if they're low quality.

I have a ton of new cases but unfortunately I can't edit the post to add them, I've asked an admin to see if he'll let me @Alexanderr

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
Lol @ these treatments "Lefort 1" hahahah

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
It's not a meme for these guys, they're legitimate candidates
Seems hard to believe because I see people like this everyday; especially those who have bimaxillary protrusion like the 4th guy. Wouldn't it be too much for too big of a population?

Seems hard to believe because I see people like this everyday; especially those who have bimaxillary protrusion like the 4th guy. Wouldn't it be too much for too big of a population?
My brother in christ class 3 malocclusion is NOT something you see often. And it's an absolutely BRUTAL defect, trust me, Big jaw does not equal chad, especially when the maxilla is recessed.

These guys have 0 appeal IRL.

• +1
Reactions: lebesgue

View attachment 2838386
Case #4- @VenomSnake

View attachment 2838388

View attachment 2838387
Case #3- @seeker
View attachment 2838389
Case #2- Anonymous user.

View attachment 2838390
Case #1- @keyko
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Is there a way to get perms to make it permanently editable so that I can add new batches of cases?
No but you can message @coispet to edit your thread

But just make a new thread everytime ideally, i enjoy reading these

• +1
Reactions: coispet and BlackpillRemedy