A surgeon recommended surgery but there is a catch

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
A surgeon recommended me BIMAX with MSE treatment and extractions

One of m parents doesnt trust this surgeon because they dont think I need surgery but is willing to assist in paying for it if my orthodontist says it would benefit me
I know FOR a fact it would because legit everyone on R/jawsurgery and looksmax said it would and didnt think I was a schizo for wanting it. How can I make sure that this orthodontist endorses getting jaw surgery? What if I the surgeon doesnt send the orthodontist xrays like I requested them to do so. That would surely worsen my chances because if you see my skull from the side profile it clearly looks weak enough that surgery would benefit.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 19036, KDA Player and 1 other person
They are gonna say no for sure nigga, no NT guy is gonna reccomend fucking surgeries. Go in early and suck him off to secure the reccomendation (y)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: A23ghskung, rinkendinken, KDA Player and 2 others
They are gonna say no for sure nigga, no NT guy is gonna reccomend fucking surgeries. Go in early and suck him off to secure the reccomendation (y)
It's a woman so double trouble:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Fuck I hate my life always an obstacle to not allow me to ascend...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Oberyn
It's a woman so double trouble:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Fuck I hate my life always an obstacle to not allow me to ascend...
Brutal yeah they won't reccomend it
Focus on fitness maxxing and buying the surgery on your own when you can afford it :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19036, Oberyn and 1 other person
Your first mistake was to pick a female orthodondist, the keyword here is female

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Anchor_Ship
Your first mistake was to pick a female orthodondist, the keyword here is female
I didn't pick. If not ill just have to slave or rob someone man. I need surgery asap

Get a second opinion, do that until you found one that agree with you.

Pro tips: don't try with female.

• +1
Reactions: varbrah, Carpediem and Anchor_Ship
Get a second opinion, do that until you found one that agree with you.

Pro tips: don't try with female.
My dad is against me getting surgery. The minute someone he likes says I don't need it its over for me. He has a bias against it. My mom sees it would benefit me since she's the one who took me to all these consultations but she doesn't want to pay for it which I don't blame her but she said if your dad can help that would help. I showed him that the surgeon said he would do a treatment plan for me but he is blindly following an orthodontist because he thinks any surgeon wants to steal Money which I can see as a possibility but I genuinely am someone it would help. He thinks this is purely cosmetic but even if it was who the fuck cares man. You will live a better quality of life and breath better

Last edited:
My dad is against me getting surgery. The minute someone he likes says I don't need it its over for me. He has a bias against it. My mom sees it would benefit me since she's the one who took me to all these consultations but she doesn't want to pay for it which I don't blame her but she said if your dad can help that would help. I showed him that the surgeon said he would do a treatment plan for me but he is blindly following an orthodontist because he thinks any surgeon wants to steal Money which I can see as a possibility but I genuinely am someone it would help. He thinks this is purely cosmetic but even if it was who the fuck cares man. You will live a better quality of life and breath better
Familypilled

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
A surgeon recommended me BIMAX with MSE treatment and extractions

One of m parents doesnt trust this surgeon because they dont think I need surgery but is willing to assist in paying for it if my orthodontist says it would benefit me
I know FOR a fact it would because legit everyone on R/jawsurgery and looksmax said it would and didnt think I was a schizo for wanting it. How can I make sure that this orthodontist endorses getting jaw surgery? What if I the surgeon doesnt send the orthodontist xrays like I requested them to do so. That would surely worsen my chances because if you see my skull from the side profile it clearly looks weak enough that surgery would benefit.
just beg him and say youll give him money

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
nigga youre 18+ idk youre full age but i know youre legel put your foot down dont be a bitch