A Swedish company has created a microchip that allows users to carry their COVID vaccine passport under their skin!

B

buckchadley31

Kraken
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 5189 and 13 others
only swedes can come up with something like this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, CANI, Deleted member 9568 and 13 others
ok and? This isn't anything novel

@lutte

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and lutte
Damn, Netherlands cucked too, we are currently in a very stern lockdown.

People in my college are all supportive of the vaccine. The funny thing is the current vaccines don’t have any effect on omicron. (new variant) a dude in my class told me that doesn’t matter, ‘the vaccine can just be updated’ which basically means after every new variant you have to get vaccinated again.
View attachment 1455038
Take your jab you no complaints tee hee

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
I wonder when will getting microchipped like a dog be mandatory too...
If you would have kids, wouldn't you want them microchipped so you can track them all the time?

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
First, introduce a virus and see if you can make people suffocate themselves with partial diaper-looking apparatuses. Thus, embracing shame (weakening dignity-(a soul killjoy)). Then see if you can force something inside them. Perhaps, the majority will push it further since they much rather stop the self-asphyxiation—finally, the finished product. And what better nation to initiate this endgame but a Viking one. Ugh, Odin and Loki's people.

This entire Covid-19 narrative was everything to do with the chip. And the majority of the world will do it. I bet you, my soul, on it. The majority of the USA will insist on it! Once the chip begins rolling, sort of speak. THIS will happen. Nothing will change a future written in stone. No one will change that future which is of the past that can not be rewritten.

What hasn't happened yet, it is done.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and buckchadley31
This entire Covid-19 narrative was everything to do with the chip. And the majority of the world will do it. I bet you, my soul, on it. The majority of the USA will insist on it! Once the chip begins rolling, sort of speak. THIS will happen. Nothing will change a future written in stone. No one will change that future which is of the past that can not be rewritten.

What hasn't happened yet, it is done.
You will get chips inside you, everyone will get them eventually, humans will transform into cyborgs - with them you'll connect directly to the internet, communicate with others, receive updates to your DNA, immune system, thoughts, etc...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BigJimsWornOutTires
You will get chips inside you, everyone will get them eventually, humans will transform into cyborgs - with them you'll connect directly to the internet, communicate with others, receive updates to your DNA, immune system, thoughts, etc...
That's what we call a sales pitch sprinkled with sugar and candy bits. Pretty damn tasty. Mmm. And so that concept with those benefits are cast to the techno corps, social media giants, universities, mainstream media, military, etc. However, the medical industry is undecided due to the implantation and unforeseen ailments. But their administrations and the wealthiest sector, pharmaceuticals, they're all in!

The harsh validity of this composition is that people will evolve into robots and cattle. Figuratively, speaking. So whatever you say or do could be used against you internally. For example, say if you mouth off to the government or a prosperous greedy family, with a few clicks, your heart stops—a glitch to its attorney. Or perhaps not so tensed, you have a seizure or an annoying itch inside. Ugh. Torture.

The chips will be GPS compatible as well as upgradeable. And as proven with the trials and errors for vaccination booster shot requirements, people would need to come in for chip maintenance. This is when they add new technology and fortify the firewall against hackers.

Anyone who accesses your chip one day will be able to see through your eyes, listen with your ears, and enjoy watching your girlfriend suck your dick. Ugh. The person will even learn all the right things to say to her and perhaps, take her away from you.

But most of all, the commander behind the entire network will be that Overlord. He'll then have the means to dehydrate your soul and siphon the holy spirit from it.

However, I bring good news! This won't last long. He's given this benefit of the doubt: would mankind allow themselves to be marked like cattle out of fear? Would they allow such devices inside their temples? Would they use this to hurt one another further?

He earned this argument!

It's like driving the final nail into this coffin of unworthy entities. And his case is pretty damn solid. Look at us! We constantly hurt one another by force, emotionally, mentally, and ugh, even with facial gestures. Sad that we even consider ourselves intelligent. It makes no sense to hurt anyone. Yet we do this every damn day. And then we cuss the Almighty and crap on his creations as we destroy his Earth with our garbage piling up in his seas. We slaughter animals not to eat but for fun. Sad. We fuck anyone we want, and most never commit. Destroy one another's lives, and so we're so fucking greedy!

He has a good point.

Last edited:
I cannot describe my hate for Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, buckchadley31 and BigJimsWornOutTires
However, I bring good news! This won't last long. He's given this benefit of the doubt: would mankind allow themselves to be marked like cattle out of fear? Would they allow such devices inside their temples?
Absolutely, just look how people embraced smartphones, social media, etc., they will also take the chips because they will be able to see reality in an augmented way, connect instantly to the internet just with their minds, communicate with others, and do tons of other stuff - without the chip, you'll be a pariah, a weirdo, invisible to the rest of the people, try now to live without a smartphone or social media and see how people will react, especially in groups of young people, college students, etc...

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Absolutely, just look how people embraced smartphones, social media, etc., they will also take the chips because they will be able to see reality in an augmented way, connect instantly to the internet just with their minds, communicate with others, and do tons of other stuff - without the chip, you'll be a pariah, a weirdo, invisible to the rest of the people, try now to live without a smartphone or social media and see how people will react, especially in groups of young people, college students, etc...
You erected a very good point! Once I tried living without a smartphone and went on a date. She noticed right away. "Oh, my gad. I don't see a phone sticking out any of your pockets down there."

"Anything else you noticed?" I asked, and so she looked again. Her eyes widened and mouth slightly gapped.

"Oh, my. This is new."

"Ugh. You haven't been destroyed before, uh?" I foreshadowed an event that will happen.

"Um," embarrassed, she gazed back to my eyes but couldn't resist looking back down. "Wreck me, please."

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
brotal, he will become a typical swedish billionarie and still importing a thai gook wife, digsusting

• JFL
mark of the beast lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and buckchadley31
I wanna get a microchip in my asshole make it radio active

• JFL