A synonym for crowd is population - (Crowdstrike) is one of the dozens of suspicious companies Microsoft allows inside our computers at home and work

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
What they did last week and continue to do today to millions of devices, but not for everyone (that would provoke too many voices) they're getting ready to shut this shit down!

Blame it on defects, glitches, updates, AI, or... DEI?

I call this testing the waters. Getting ready like Freddy. The strike specifically targeted network adapters and corrupted reset/restoration files. It wasn't designed like a virus, but more like forcing those networks to reinstall their infrastructure software, which means vulnerable ports are opened during the reboot with network connections. Pretty much, they now have access to the infected airports, 911 centers, hospitals, businesses, yadda yadda. Of course, government agencies were also struck by the clusterfucker. That was to dim objectivity to the normie and Gen Zers' mental faculties. Did You Know? Not all government employees are kept in the loop. Imagine that! But why do they need the special access? Ugh. Well, it's not for noble reasons.

Since the first attack last week, the voices of independent journalists overcame the mainstream media puppets—DC finally answered the suspicion by blaming it on DEI. As if saying, retarded black people, transgenders, and women caused the major fuckup last week. That's a bona fide in-your-face LIE! But it also shows one of the hidden agendas behind the framework.

Are you beginning to understand my article about DEI being DIE? In case you missed it:

On Rumble, I released content explaining to you about "third-party" advertisers and companies. I was hoping people would heed the warning. But instead, crickets... deaf ears... solid white eyes.

Now that they know people aren't listening to the pundits of technology, they can do their thing without worrying about consequences. They targeted selected air travel grids (transportation), bus/train systems (transportation), ISPs, institutions, 911 centers, prisons, and businesses using a third-party company called Crowdstrike. That name alone is brutally poetic. But it's also an arrogant slap across the faces of pundits and conspiracists. "We can do whatever the fuck we want!" That was the message I perceived. Crowd strike. Come on, people! Wakey wakey wakey! It's happening.

Of course, THIS is absolfuckinglutely without a doubt YOUR reaction:

Tired Sleep GIF
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

None of you deserve choice and free will. None of you deserve personal options. THIS will happen. When the following World War with China begins, your voices will not be heard. And when you see suspicious shit happening in your neighborhood or city (such as bridges being taken down, cities being zoned off, etc,) and you try to alert out-of-state family and the public, in general... ERROR! Please reboot.

REBOOTING... ERROR! Please reboot.

REBOOTING... ERROR! Please reboot... teefuckinghee. But that's if you even have electricity or cellular service. Eh?

200.gif

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC and DalitBoss
Never even noticed this happen

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Got any more info on where the Chinese are moving their troops to

• Hmm...
Never even noticed this happen
They haven't gotten to you yet. Or you're not on the list. Let's see why. Are you important and run a company or institution that's essential to our survival or nation?

Also, like I said, not everyone was targeted. They're testing the waters to make sure it works.

• So Sad
Reactions: DalitBoss
Rumble is censored in my kike ruled country

• So Sad
Got any more info on where the Chinese are moving their troops to
At the beaches near the islands and border with India, Russia, and Mongolia (though I believe they have many PLA units there.)

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Rumble is censored in my kike ruled country
Interesting I keep hearing about Rumble being banned in other nations allied with the USA. I wonder why that is? If Google's YouTube is allowed, why not Rumble? YT shows nudity and promotes violence and paraphilia and yet, Rumble doesn't. However, you'll find more truth on Rumble about the mental state of the USA. Google bars and shadow bans anyone suggesting both political parties are corrupted liars. They'll also go after you if you tell people Google is the Deep State middle finger.

Has the US government informed the public of the PLA's presence?
Not yet. They're waiting until the party starts. Then they'll tell everyone as if it's a huge shock. They'll have the assholes at MSM show people the suspected PLA members crossing our border months to years prior.

Has the US government informed the public of the PLA's presence?
I speculate they'll use the PLA moles inside the USA as an excuse to shut everything down and force people to stay inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back