KYS is an obvious virtual signal created by power hoarders and privileged class of favorable characters and legacy surnames, unlike the clever DEI

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
This internet wasn't supposed to happen in the super-wealthy's delusional world. When it started, they treated it like a toy. Not important. But as it grew fast, it got their attention. They felt threatened.

Ever since, they've tried numerous ways of suppressing the truth. And every attempt met a brick wall. Their conspiracist alienation signal began losing its power. They realized they'd have to kill everyone on Earth and begin again. But that would be retarded. So much death leads to new viruses and plagues. They decided, "We'll get them to kill themselves." DEI = DIE. Coincidence?

Diversity, equity, and inclusion could have been other synonyms:

• Inequality, fairness, and embodiment. (IFE)
  • Multiplicity, justice, and embracement. (MJE)
  • Multiformity, impartiality, and association. (MIA)

Or DEI could have been arranged differently! Equity, inclusion, and diversity. (EID) But trust me, they wanted it to be diversity, inclusion, and equity. Ugh. Too obvious.

DEI is poetic. When small businesses incorporate DEI, they lose everything. They go bankrupt. They DIE! But when corporations include it, they continue to prosper. Because they're large enough to manage the differences, but also gobble the substance produced by smaller businesses, thus, new customers pour in from the bankrupted ones.

DEI is subliminal. DIE. This brings us back to the virtual signal, KYS.

I've recognized the main places online KYS is used are free speech and right-wing forums. Some folks who end up in such cesspools are from mainstream social media shadowban spheres. And why are people shadowbanned? Some deserve it, absolfuckinglutely. But some don't take shit from arrogant privileged dipshits they know are stupid. Imagine having to entertain a moron because he's special. Or he has something you don't. So you voice your observation, SHADOWBAN!

KYS virtual signal is used against anyone who disagrees with the corruption and redpill reality of what's happening to our world. Since you see the truth, they want you to KYS because that's one less opposer. But it's mainly designed to spread like a contagious disease. Thus, the trend.

However, another brick wall. Shaking my damn fucking head. So they're back to the original proposition. And that's WW3, motherfuckers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057 and LancasteR
Brutal burial of this thread. Interesting.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
Doing the dues. How's Australian life? Any threat of an Aboriginal uprising?
Negative.
But maybe the emus are cooking something up.
Funny Animals Emu GIF by Storyful

Negative.
But maybe the emus are cooking something up.
Funny Animals Emu GIF by Storyful
I know. Devil Birds. Fuck those assholes. I would support an emu genocide.

• +1