A thing my halal girlfriend said to me regarding "more refined" men. I wanted to cry.

Brutal that she hates her arab side.

They will. Over.
Why do you think she hates her Arab side?

IMG 3047

That’s crazy bro…

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Why do you think she hates her Arab side?
You're very self hating, I feel bad for your kids to have two self hating parents. Your gf also only dates arabs and not blacks. Very sad.

• Hmm...
You're very self hating, I feel bad for your kids to have two self hating parents. Your gf also only dates arabs and not blacks. Very sad.
She does not come across as self hating.

She does not come across as self hating.
You're very self hating. I feel bad for your arab dad to have such a self hating son.

• Hmm...
mirin enjoy your wife and be happy forever and ever

• Love it
  • JFL
She also said that I looked "very different" and "more refined" compared to the other guys she talked to, something that she wouldn't have usually gone for in the past.

I felt tears in my eyes.
Are those tears of joy? Or do they represent something else? I can't say for sure why you find this surprising. She complimented you, stating that you were the most handsome among them and she found you refined, which is a positive remark. The only potential downside could be her mentioning that in the past, she may not have been interested in someone like you. However, this is quite normal as people's preferences evolve over time and individuals mature, resulting in a change in their taste in partners. It happens to men as well; what I found appealing seven years ago is not necessarily what I find attractive now at the age of 23.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Xangsane
She also said that I looked "very different" and "more refined" compared to the other guys she talked to, something that she wouldn't have usually gone for in the past.

I felt tears in my eyes.
Xangsane has a gf now!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283 and Xangsane
Xangsane has a gf now!
Thank you!
Yes?
Are those tears of joy? Or do they represent something else?
I hate to see someone I love go through all that.
I can't say for sure why you find this surprising. She complimented you, stating that you were the most handsome among them and she found you refined, which is a positive remark.
I wasn't expecting that. She said I was "the most beautiful" and "I came with the surprising part of actually wanting to settle down, along with being the youngest one"
The only potential downside could be her mentioning that in the past, she may not have been interested in someone like you.
She said she talked to guys with more typical middle eastern looks before. One guy she said she saw was this tall but light skinned Lebanese guy who was only interested in white or white passing women and didn't want to settle down. She said she got pissed when they were 27/28 and had no intention to settle because "usually that's when men start to settle and have no care about a woman's biological clock".
However, this is quite normal as people's preferences evolve over time and individuals mature, resulting in a change in their taste in partners.
She said while I am "probably the most beautiful, dreamiest man she's ever seen in the flesh" she "wouldn't have gone for someone like me before".
It happens to men as well; what I found appealing seven years ago is not necessarily what I find attractive now at the age of 23.
Same same.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass

I felt tears in my eyes.
She called me "the most beautiful of the men she met" and said "she's surprised that I'd choose her considering the other men she talked to before". ME? I told her I'm nothing that special. Then she said "I looked very different than the others, very special with pretty eyes".

She did tell me she wants to be settled before 30, ideally sooner, and it's her first time dating, and I'm her first (halal) boyfriend. She was so surprised that "someone like me" wants to settle down "what most people think is too early"!

What would she have said in that case?
I told her she shouldn't put me on a pedestal and that I'm just an ordinary guy. (But seriously why do you think she's punching above her weight?)

She said in her own words "ideally sooner, given that most men here in the West don't want to settle down before 30 so I need to be realistic".

JFL
What makes you think that? I'm really nothing special haha.

yes. She's mixed Arab/black

She's cute!

She is virgin yes, she told me she spoke with those lads on very short dates where she took her father.
Why?

She is, she's got nice fluffy hair, buttery skin and great soft features. Neotenous face.

She did go to uni, but her father stayed in halls with her (mother was back at her/my dad's home country with her younger siblings).
She said "she called it quits after the first date after discussion with her dad" then eventually found them on Instagram with white girls, she said in her own words.
Why do I seem submissive?
She says all the guys she's talked to were Arabs, not sure which kind. I do know she said she talked to one Lebanese before.

I don't!

My children won't be self hating mutts.
@john2

but why would she call me "more refined", what does she mean by that?
You look like one of the high-class, rich, tanned, white people. I guess that is why. You claim to be ethnic, but you don't look ethnic. And ethnics are associated with being low class and not refined.

• +1
You look like one of the high-class, rich, tanned, white people.
Do I? I basically look like a white person with a tan, eyebrows and lips?
I guess that is why. You claim to be ethnic, but you don't look ethnic.
TBH I do because of my eyebrows, skin, lashes and lips. Hair too.
And ethnics are associated with being low class and not refined.
Racism in our society.

• +1
Reactions: john2
So as a chad you now feel bad for normies and sub5s? Like do you see this as a brutal blackpill or something?

• Hmm...
Racism in our society.
I know, man. If you ever visit my country, all the palest, most whitest, pigskinned white people are all mostly poor with either family issues in their households or drug/alcohol addictions. Meanwhile the ethnics are civilised here and a little more wealthy and refined than the whites on average. The UK and Australia are similar, the more tanned the white person in these countries is, the more high class and rich he is. Plus their skin looks healthy on its own anyway.

Do I? I basically look like a white person with a tan, eyebrows and lips?
Yes.

• +1
am I?

I do.

No...
A brutal blackpill moment. Not a blackpill that applies to you.

This halal gf of yours seems to be very obsessed with you as seen from the threads we got. If anything, just thank Allah for giving you a good enough face to be have a gf. A halal one at that.

• Love it
I know, man. If you ever visit my country,
A western country or non western?
all the palest, most whitest, pigskinned white people are all mostly poor with either family issues in their households or drug/alcohol addictions.
Are these Australian bogans?
Meanwhile the ethnics are civilised here and a little more wealthy and refined than the whites on average.
I see I see.
The UK and Australia are similar, the more tanned the white person in these countries is, the more high class and rich he is. Plus their skin looks healthy on its own anyway.
Why do whites pick and mix ethnic features?
Why? I always thought these were ethnic features.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
A western country or non western?
It's a western country, I'm from cuckstralia.

Are these Australian bogans?
Yes, they are aussie bogans (and aussie eshays, who are basically poor but stylemaxed theifs).

Why? I always thought these were ethnic features.
Idk why, man.

Why do whites pick and mix ethnic features?
They want dominion over everything in life and society, I guess.

• +1
It's a western country, I'm from cuckstralia.

Yes, they are aussie bogans (and aussie eshays, who are basically poor but stylemaxed theifs).
Would I pass as a wog?
Idk why, man.

They want dominion over everything in life and society, I guess.
I don't get it. It's always the brows, lips, lashes, skin and hair they want

You are her betabuxx stable boyfriend. Congrats haha ha :feelskek:

• Hmm...
white people always cherrypick these traits for looksmaxxing then try to pass them off as "natural European traits".

• +1
Reactions: john2
You're a breathe of fresh air here.
You're a nice gay with no hate but you're on the spectrum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and IHateMyself
Tales from the besment of Mumbai mental asylum

What's wrong? I don't think she's saying anything bad. It seems many women complain about this (men not being serious), although I hear the opposite being said as well.

Because your HTN+/Chadlite she may be just gaslighting you which she wouldn't if you looked like this.
View attachment 2281022
Is that u jfl?

I hate to see someone I love go through all that.
I wasn't expecting that. She said I was "the most beautiful" and "I came with the surprising part of actually wanting to settle down, along with being the youngest one"
She said she talked to guys with more typical middle eastern looks before. One guy she said she saw was this tall but light skinned Lebanese guy who was only interested in white or white passing women and didn't want to settle down. She said she got pissed when they were 27/28 and had no intention to settle because "usually that's when men start to settle and have no care about a woman's biological clock".

She said while I am "probably the most beautiful, dreamiest man she's ever seen in the flesh" she "wouldn't have gone for someone like me before".

Same same.
If I were in your shoes, I would consider this a victory. You received confirmation that you were the most handsome among her past partners.

Furthermore, this conversation serves as a hint from her that you possess a family-oriented nature, which is something women appreciate and consider a desirable trait in a man.

• Love it